• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

My Bias Outlook for 2008

every time about this year I get a good feeling. That's called blind homerism and I'm not immune to it. However, the last couple years I have also felt some realism there that we weren't ready to take the next step. However, I'm not feeling that realism this year. I feel like we have something going on that we haven't since 2000. We're on the right track. We're a lot more talented than we have been in the recent past. If we do on offense what they say and the defense grows together we are going to threaten for a playoff spot this year. It's going to be tough in the AFC. I also think we can split with NE and win the division. I have no idea why we write that off so easily. Here's to a good, exciting and long season.

GO BILLS!
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: My Bias Outlook for 2008

playoffs baby!!!!
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Typ0
      honey pie
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
      playoffs baby!!!!
      I don't really see that happening not because we aren't moving forward but because of the teams we have to beat out.

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Typ0
        I don't really see that happening not because we aren't moving forward but because of the teams we have to beat out.
        WTF? I was trying to be optimistic like your original post.

Way to shoot down your own thread.
        sacrifice1

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

I also think we can split with NE and win the division. I have no idea why we write that off so easily.
          I don't. I'm more leary of the Jets than NE or Miami.
          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• bigbub2352
            • Feb 2005

We will not go to the playoffs as long as DJ is at the helm
            XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Lexwhat
              • Feb 2005

You don't think we will make the playoffs, but you think we can split with the Patriots and win the division? I don't get it ...

Look at our schedule. If we can beat the Patriots once, then we can easily beat any other team on our schedule.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Lexwhat

Look at our schedule. If we can beat the Patriots once, then we can easily beat any other team on our schedule.

sacrifice1

Comment

• Lexwhat
                  • Feb 2005

Damn, I remember this time last year when people were underestimating the Patriots. We all know what happened ...

And more leary of the Jets than the Pats? The Jets finished 4-12 last year! They will improve, but the Pats are still super-bowl contenders.

The Jets/Bills/Dolphins all have a long way to go.

Comment

• mybills
                    81 st zoner
                    • Jul 2002

NE has no QB after Brady. They need to pray that their line can protect Brady. I don't think this line can. They can't seem to open holes for their RB, either. So no, I'm not that worried about them. At least Favre will have help.
                    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Typ0
                      honey pie
                      • Jul 2002

maybe though...we'll just have to see how it goes.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                        Sab and TD are insignificant
                        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by mybills
                        I don't. I'm more leary of the Jets than NE or Miami.
                        You've got it backwards - it's those teams that need to be afraid of us.
                        www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• bledslow
                          • May 2004

NE has no QB after Brady. They need to pray that their line can protect Brady. I don't think this line can. They can't seem to open holes for their RB, either. So no, I'm not that worried about them. At least Favre will have help.

You got to be on crack cocaine and heroin. Did you base that off of vanilla exhibition scrimmages??? I saw maroney/jordan have some pretty good runs(and this was with some of there starters missing). Most teams have no qb afer there starter,and lots have no starting qb worth a damn in the first place.

jets are still way average beyond belief and then some.
                          worrying about a team that won 4 games over a team that won 18(and should of been 19 if bradys foot was not dinged up,should of won anyways) is assinine.

and lol@the guy who thinks buf can win the division but not make the playoffs,the intelligence levels on this board always amazes me.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                            • Feb 2005

I'm confused, you don't think we'll make the playoffs but you think there's a good chance we split with NE and win the division?

Comment

• Lexwhat
                              • Feb 2005

So you're not worried about the Patriots because they have crappy back-up QBs?? Brady hasen't missed a game in 7 years....

Trust me, I would love to see someone break his knees, but I doubt it's gonna happen, for 2 reasons:

1. Overall, the Pats O-Line is better than ours, and is also better than the Jets'. Yes, they did have a tough time in the Super Bowl, but that doesn't justify anything. It was a bad game for them due to superb game-planning by the Giants.

Remember all those years when the Colts were eliminated from the playoffs because Manning never had time to throw? That line was always able to protect Manning, but the Colts lost because they played poorly in the playoffs.

2. Simply put, the NFL will always do their best to protect guys like Manning and Brady.

Comment

Working...
                              X