PDA

View Full Version : Edwards day-to-day with thigh bruise

justasportsfan
08-20-2008, 12:48 PM
“I wish I could be out there with the guys, but it’s part of the sport,” said Edwards. “You get hurt. You just don’t want to be selfish to the point where you’re going to get back out there and re-injure yourself and not be able to play at your level throughout the season. So you’ve got to be conscious of that and make sure that your team realizes that you want to get back out there as soon as possible to help this team win. It’s disappointing, but I’m glad it happened during the preseason instead of the regular season.”

Edwards described what happened on the running play when he tried to hand the ball off to Marshawn Lynch.

“Marshawn was a little bit tight on a running play and I was a little bit wide and we kind of collided,” Edwards said. “It was scary. It felt like Marshawn had almost kicked me. I know it’s not physically possible for a running back to kick me right in the leg. I had my knee pads on and everything and for some reason it missed the pad and I guess Marshawn’s knee collided with mine. That hasn’t happened to me before in my football career, but hopefully it won’t happen again.”

The quarterback and his head coach do not consider the injury a setback as the results
http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=6417

justasportsfan
08-20-2008, 12:50 PM
“If you had your druthers you would have him play in the game, so hopefully he can play,” said Jauron.

Druthers? THat word is "didly poo"

Mitchy moo
08-20-2008, 01:04 PM
Druthers? THat word is "didly poo"

It's a ivy league thing.

justasportsfan
08-20-2008, 01:05 PM
It's a ivy league thing.
hey skoobs. Trent is talking about himself. NOt once did he mention his relationship with JP and didn't wish him luck . Trent's classless.

SquishDaFish
08-20-2008, 01:09 PM
Justa you beat me to it. Damn it Trent dont talk about yourself you classless bastard. :lmao:

mybills
08-20-2008, 01:17 PM
Glad it's day to day. :phew: They said it was a deep bruise, and that could take a while to heal.

raphael120
08-20-2008, 01:27 PM
I hope Trents leg is OK enough that he can drive JP to his psychologist and motivational speaker appointments.

Tatonka
08-20-2008, 03:12 PM
get some vagasil and get over it trent.

feelthepain
08-20-2008, 03:16 PM
Trent was injury prone in college, will it continue in the pros?

justasportsfan
08-20-2008, 03:35 PM

we don't know yet. Hopefully he's not as brittle as chad.

gr8slayer
08-20-2008, 03:45 PM
Henne was an average QB in college, will it continue in the pros?

Night Train
08-20-2008, 05:22 PM
In other words, he'll be ready for the opener.

Got it.

Mitchy moo
08-20-2008, 05:33 PM
hey skoobs. Trent is talking about himself. NOt once did he mention his relationship with JP and didn't wish him luck . Trent's classless.

Backups hold clip boards and don't need to talk much, starters that get hurt and that are asked a question are fine. You didn't notice a confidence speech in TE sermon, did you? You did notice though he spoke of the team and the desire to win, which is what is important. JP talks about himself & success, TE talks about the teams success. The moment everyone here starts to realize that a player that thinks player first isn't a team player, the better off we'll be.

paladin warrior
08-20-2008, 07:24 PM
Make me mad.. Practice should not be soo rough.. It suppose to be take easy our teams. Now look what happen to T.Edward. or Other our teams hurt.. . WE want Buffalo Bills be heallthly and careless. It Almost Sept 9.. And I wish buffalo bills beat Seahawnk.

Devin
08-20-2008, 10:21 PM
Make me mad.. Practice should not be soo rough.. It suppose to be take easy our teams. Now look what happen to T.Edward. or Other our teams hurt.. . WE want Buffalo Bills be heallthly and careless. It Almost Sept 9.. And I wish buffalo bills beat Seahawnk.

Greatest. Post. Ever.