PDA

View Full Version : The NFL needs to implement some or all of these policy's.....

Mitchy moo
08-20-2008, 10:56 PM
Every player needs to be drug tested right before every game, everyweek. There has to be a separate crew that only handles all the communication equipment for each game, for each team individually. All players need to have the ability to communicate instantly with their coaching staff on both sides of the ball. The league needs a separate crew of officials that look for things out of the ordinary, such as guys with camera's or trying to read teams signs and penalize that team instantly on the field with a personal foul 15 yard penalty. These types of instant responses will limit a teams desire to cheat and potentially change the outcome of a game based on it happening. Future fines mean little to a team and taking away draft picks from a championship caliber team can't take away wins. Hurting them on the field where they hurt the game is where it will hurt. Everytime they commit some type of foul & get caught, they are instantly punished. Bonus fining at a later time only puts gravy on the meat of their foul.

All the teams cheat but some are alot better at it and almost no one gets caught. The key I feel is to deter cheating at all levels, punish instantly based on a secret crew looking for what they are looking for and remove the coach / coaches that are caught doing it. For BB to still be on the sideline after the things he has done and set up to cheat is a joke, seriously. Why in god's name would anyone allow him back in a NFL stadium after the black eye he brought to the table is beyond me. Fixing the inconsistencies recognized during the NFL season is the only way to keep everything above board.

VeggieMan14
08-20-2008, 11:00 PM
Every player needs to be drug tested right before every game, everyweek. There has to be a separate crew that only handles all the communication equipment for each game, for each team individually. All players need to have the ability to communicate instantly with their coaching staff on both sides of the ball. The league needs a separate crew of officials that look for things out of the ordinary, such as guys with camera's or trying to read teams signs and penalize that team instantly on the field with a personal foul 15 yard penalty. These types of instant responses will limit a teams desire to cheat and potentially change the outcome of a game based on it happening. Future fines mean little to a team and taking away draft picks from a championship caliber team can't take away wins. Hurting them on the field where they hurt the game is where it will hurt. Everytime they commit some type of foul & get caught, they are instantly punished. Bonus fining at a later time only puts gravy on the meat of their foul.

All the teams cheat but some are alot better at it and almost no one gets caught. The key I feel is to deter cheating at all levels, punish instantly based on a secret crew looking for what they are looking for and remove the coach / coaches that are caught doing it. well thats no fun is it how do you think LT was so good he was snortin cocaine b4 everygame

DrGraves
08-20-2008, 11:04 PM
it would be ideal, but the logistics of that... i dont know if it would be possible.

VeggieMan14
08-20-2008, 11:06 PM
it would be ideal, but the logistics of that... i dont know if it would be possible. there is no way they could test the players b4 the game it would be to many people

Mitchy moo
08-20-2008, 11:13 PM
there is no way they could test the players b4 the game it would be to many people

How about the night before?

VeggieMan14
08-20-2008, 11:14 PM
How about the night before? ah touche

Mitchy moo
08-20-2008, 11:18 PM
ah touche

Think there would be games played if the players had to stay clean right until near game time?? Overnight results and the team gets alerted of any problems in the morning and who you lose. Strict education on what supplements to avoid and working with the players on proper diets / training supplements that are NFL approved. Can't get in trouble for a supplied supplement and I am sure a company will give the NFL all the supplements they ever needed for free as long as they can market it to all the wanna be athlete's. It's a win, win and keeps everyone in line. There all simple ways to handle things and as new supplements come out, they can be reviewed and judged as to whether or not they can get NFL approved. We'll probably have company's outdoing eachother to improve performance and teach generations of our own kids that healthy habits can lead to a healthy life and a potential for great future.

Right now we have camera's stealing signals, coaches using information taped from illegal angles, players running off on drug binges, crime waves, strip club shootings , DWI - DUI and all kinds of savory things. Want to clean up the league?? Institute policies that police the players and reward them for great behavior. How about knocking a year off a player's FA waiting period or a team not being able to FA tag for 2 year but only 1 if they are good??

Incentives for positive behavior will lead to more positive behavior.

VeggieMan14
08-20-2008, 11:21 PM
Think there would be games played if the players had to stay clean right until near game time?? Overnight results and the team gets alerted of any problems in the morning and who you lose. Strict education on what supplements to avoid and working with the players on proper diets / training supplements that are NFL approved. Can't get in trouble for a supplied supplement and I am sure a company will give the NFL all the supplements they ever needed for free as long as they can market it to all the wanna be athlete's. It's a win, win and keeps everyone in line. exactly thats why i said ah touche cuz i agree that then it would be plausible and a good idea