imbondz
04-26-2003, 02:25 PM
I'm shocked

SoCalBillsFan
04-26-2003, 02:25 PM
oh my god..what the hell?

Tatonka
04-26-2003, 02:26 PM
i really dont know what to say.. really..

he will obviously sit all year.

venis2k1
04-26-2003, 02:26 PM
Jesus

BroncosFreak
04-26-2003, 02:27 PM
Olandis Gary just winced and said "Not again!"

don137
I think this is a move to force Oakland to trade with Buffalo...TD is working it...IMO

imbondz
O.k., I need to talk about this. McGahee is a HUGE risk.

Donahue definitely has balls

O.k., still in schock

hold on

let it set in.

nope, still in shock

ArcticWildMan
04-26-2003, 02:28 PM
This pick sucks. :wail:

Demon
04-26-2003, 02:29 PM
Stupid move. Plain and simple. I dont care how good this guy is this is not what we needed. We needed a player who will help us MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!!! We're trying to be a playoff team we wont need to have 3 good RBs.

Dumb move. Thats all i got to say about that.

mybills
04-26-2003, 02:29 PM
WTF???????????

Schobel94
04-26-2003, 02:30 PM

WCoastFin
04-26-2003, 02:31 PM
heck yeah!!!!!!!! a backfield full of knee problems!!!!!! congratulations to the dumb-ass bills!!!!!! great move!

imbondz
04-26-2003, 02:31 PM
Is mcGahee a DE?

nope.

Someone clear this up for me.

He'll be redshirted next year.

Speak to me. Send some love my way.

But, part of me wants to celebrate for some reason. Maybe TD wants a trade?

No comprendo yet.

Pride
04-26-2003, 02:32 PM
Worst move of the TD era.... this could throw off his whole offseason reputation.

Damn!

northernbillfan
04-26-2003, 02:33 PM
I can't see a thing....

Stupid Canadian sports network dropped the draft for hockey. I can only listen, and the whole crowd was in shock when our pick was announced.

Now I'm in shock too.

hey
04-26-2003, 02:34 PM
hahahhahaha...how much confidence to u have in your fo now?this is too funny.i wonder what they pick next maybe a QB.hahhahahahaha

mybills
04-26-2003, 02:35 PM
TD is worse than the ***** liberal media...is this some kind of controversial move to baffel everybody so that everybody second guesses their next pick or something?? WTF is he thinking???

There better be something good left over to cover our defense, and we better hope there's a good QB left over to grab too! At least I HOPE they grab a QB too!

Again, WTF? 1 down, 6 to go! :mad:

WCoastFin
LMAO!!! listening to G-Dubuya!!! "hes a home run hitter but he doesnt have to play"

Mad Bomber
I can't believe this!!!

We gave away Peerless Price for a player who won't play this year, and is questionable for the future! The Ralph's killer turf will take his knee out sooner or later.

I'm stunned...

Demon
04-26-2003, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Pride
Worst move of the TD era.... this could throw off his whole offseason reputation.

Damn!

He better pick something good in the 2nd round.

Typ0
Originally posted by Tatonka
i really dont know what to say.. really..

he will obviously sit all year.

kgun wants to know if you have any access to any guns or knives...if you do, get away from them. :lol:

Mad Bomber
The Colts just took the player we should have taken...Dallas Clark.

Pride
04-26-2003, 02:37 PM
yeah, Price for McGahee... ummm yeah.... bad move

imbondz
04-26-2003, 02:38 PM
GW's hair looks good on ESPN.

But ....

McGahee.???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Buffalo Bills first round pick, 3rd Stringer, McGahee!!!!!!!!!

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

4thAndLong
Originally posted by WCoastFin
heck yeah!!!!!!!! a backfield full of knee problems!!!!!! congratulations to the dumb-ass bills!!!!!! great move!

I'd take Willis over having no 1st rounder...

I dont like this move...But I hope TD proves me wrong. :(

The only thing to do is hope he has a good rehab though...

Good luck Willis...:idunno:

Pride
The worst part is, he will make more money than Henry this year... and ride the pine!

That is a terrible message to send and a terrible way to run a team! Too many RB's

Jeff1220
I'm speechless. Really, I don't know what to say.

Demon
04-26-2003, 02:39 PM
I wonder what Travis Henry is thinking right now. lol

Devin
04-26-2003, 02:39 PM
well forget the injury probs as McGahee is gonna be an impact I just dont understand the position pick.

Maybe a trade but WTF is he gonna get for a hobbled RB who wont play this year. Love the pick if we didnt have Gary, just not sure what the thinking is here.

ac_lanham
04-26-2003, 02:41 PM
Not to rub it in Bills fans?

But why? Seriously

I'm still wondering...

This is baffling...Shows how much faith they have in Henry. I REALLY like Travis Henry and respect him, too bad Buffalo doesn't. In about a year or 2 one of those guys will have to be gone...probably Henry, maybe Detroit will take him for a 1st

Jeff1220
04-26-2003, 02:41 PM
Does TD and TM know something that 99.9% of the football watching population does not? I sure hope so.

Demon
04-26-2003, 02:43 PM
Williams said on ESPN that they dont care if WM sits the whole season and plays next season. He also said this draft is a "Home run" so far for the Bills.

Pass the bong, Gregg.

colin
04-26-2003, 02:44 PM
If he thinks McGehee is ready to play, then this is a great pick.

If TD can trade Willis OR Henry for good value, then this is a great pick.

Kevikid
You can't deny the move's exciting. We took the best player left on the board. All the good defensive players had been taken (minus Joseph and his 7 on the Wonderlic). We may keep him. Henry was good last year, but there is just so much potential with Mcgahee, and he may be a lot more careful with the ball than Henry.

LVGrown
hell, i personally got excited when they showed mcgahee on the phone talking, I knew it was da Bills!!!!!! I hang out with a few former college players and they all love this guy! TD has proved time and time again that he knows what he is doing and I thank God everyday that none of you guys are our GM's. Doing the happy dance baby!!!!

Erin

mybills
04-26-2003, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
LMAO!!! listening to G-Dubuya!!! "hes a home run hitter but he doesnt have to play"

Shut the :angry: up and stop screwing up this board. The Phins might be on their back all the time, but I'm sure their fans don't have horizontal monitors!

:mad:

btw, have a little :angry: ing respect for your President, will ya?

Demon
04-26-2003, 02:48 PM
This WOULD BE AWSOME if our starting RB was like Olandis Gary but we have TRAVIS HENRY. Kinda hard to play 2 awsome backs dont you think? Theres more needs on our team then RB. Picking a player in a position where we dont need a RB only works for PLAYOFF TEAMS but we're still trying to MAKE THE PLAYOFFS.

Kevikid
04-26-2003, 02:49 PM
Like we talked about a little while back, we already have too many DE's on the team. We don't need another. We have no glaring needs. We could use another WR or CB, but it's not of the greatest importance. It's very unlike Donahoe (you guys know I think the Mcgahee is an idiot, but he's a great player). We got a top 5 talent in the draft, give it some time.

imbondz
04-26-2003, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Demon
Williams said on ESPN that they dont care if WM sits the whole season and plays next season. He also said this draft is a "Home run" so far for the Bills.

Pass the bong, Gregg.

:rofl:

buffaloscott
04-26-2003, 02:50 PM
Wow!!!didn't see that coming...Oh well,sit back and see.T.D.just might have a plan.

Jaydog57
04-26-2003, 02:52 PM
Man, you guys got a great pick, I don't see the complaints. Yeah he tore his ACL, but he's already back on his feet and playing 3 months later. Usually a guy can't even run for 6 months. He's an amazing athlete. If you don't trade him, he'll make ya proud. :woot:

venis2k1
04-26-2003, 02:52 PM
Im starting to warm up to the idea of having McGahee.

4thAndLong
04-26-2003, 02:54 PM
This is like the Reed pick last year...

imbondz
04-26-2003, 02:55 PM
luckily i'm bi-polar, because at the same time I don't understand or like the pick, I'm totally psyched to have mcGahee.

4thAndLong
04-26-2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by imbondz
luckily i'm bi-polar, because at the same time I don't understand or like the pick, I'm totally psyched to have mcGahee.

We all are, it's just, why would we need a RB?

mybills
04-26-2003, 03:01 PM
TD must have a royal flush in his hand! :snicker:

Demon
04-26-2003, 03:02 PM
Let's stop this "We're excited" BS. Of course we're all excited. We are watching the NFL draft and we're in a web forum!! This is our team, they could have picked Larry Johnson or something and we'd be just as excited. I love the Bills but i still am shocked and think this was the wrong choice for this team.

That said, i hope he proves me wrong and dominates. He sounds confident when he spoke on ESPN so we'll see. But lets stop saying we're excited about WM. Whoever we would have picked we would have been excited.

hintexas
04-26-2003, 03:04 PM
I have no problem with picking McGaahee but it appears as if they could have traded down and still drafted him

mybills
04-26-2003, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by imbondz
luckily i'm bi-polar

Seriously? My friend was diagnosed with that, and I miss seeing her at our watering hole. She can't mix drinking with her medication. :(

Schobel94
04-26-2003, 03:06 PM
I dont get it! I dont get it! It's not like Josh Reed because you play 2, 3, or 4 WR's. You usually only ahve 1 RB, sometimes the backup comes in, but McGahee is no backup, and Henry is a Pro Bowler. Donahoe better have something up his sleeve, cuz if he doesnt....

imbondz
04-26-2003, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Demon
Let's stop this "We're excited" BS. Of course we're all excited. We are watching the NFL draft and we're in a web forum!! This is our team, they could have picked Larry Johnson or something and we'd be just as excited. I love the Bills but i still am shocked and think this was the wrong choice for this team.

That said, i hope he proves me wrong and dominates. He sounds confident when he spoke on ESPN so we'll see. But lets stop saying we're excited about WM. Whoever we would have picked we would have been excited.

true. But my bi-polarness needs to be expressed. :snicker:

Demon
04-26-2003, 03:07 PM
Willis McGahee will be talking to the press on WNSA FM in 10-15 minutes!!!!!

I hope he wears #32!! He sounds like a cocky player, he said on ESPN that he feels like "Buffalos francise player".

venis2k1
04-26-2003, 03:09 PM
Im listening right now

Domibrader
04-26-2003, 03:12 PM
Take it easy guys! Look at it this way. He sits this season, and next year at this time we are sitting here talking about which team is willing to give up TWO first round picks for him!

Or just see it as we traded Price for Mcgahee. I'll take it!

Demon
04-26-2003, 03:14 PM
Williams and Donahoe must have TONS of convidence in Josh Reed, which is good i guess.

ricogarion
04-26-2003, 03:15 PM
The selection of Willis McGahee is a homerun of epic proportions,you need cahones the size of John Maddens head to be able to pull this move off!Trust Donahoe and his staff that they took the best player available.Your in good hands at One Bills Drive with TD and company riding roughshod over the NFL.Its good to be a BILLS fan again,Oh so goooooood!!!!!! :D

Dman
04-26-2003, 03:17 PM
I love this pick....Willis McGahee is a 'stud' RB..the best in this draft..when he fully recovers.. not if..WHEN

I've said all along that we have enough DL players 6 DE's & 7 DT's already..(all better than what was left on this draft board) if they can't find 4 starters and 5/7 to rotate then we do have a problem.

I think that TD has done it again..
McGahee will be the starter next year and for many years to come..he will spend his Senior year with the Bills...who can argue with that?
:clap:

WUD YA TALKIN BOUT WILLIS!?!?!?!

Demon
Rico, i agree but even the best of the best make mistakes. I hope this isn't one for TD.

The Spaz
Hello( Herman Edwards quote) Tom Donahoe just didn't become dumb 1st off. Secondly what does TD like to have options and that's exactly what he has. So all the bashers better get ready to plant your foot in your mouths. Besides even if we don't trade him what if he is ready it is a big if but imagine that gives us 3 good RB's that we can run with and their is no dropoff. Tom hasn't failed us I idon't plan on him doing it now! Go Bills!

SoCalBillsFan
04-26-2003, 03:22 PM
I just dont get it. I didn't want a DL, but i would have taken mathis, clarke, steinbach, even baily over mcgehee....we dont need a RB, especially with the gary singing. maybe he's got a trade i nthe works? Ive got to hope so

Philagape
04-26-2003, 03:24 PM
First of all, don’t bash TD. What he’s done so far this year has been brilliant. He’s in the top five of NFL GMs, even before he came here, and we’re not. I think he’s earned the benefit of the doubt. It goes without saying that he knows more than we do.
There are several possibilities here.

1. Trade McGahee now. There are surely several other teams who would have taken him in the late first or early second round, knowing what a tremendous prospect he is. TD got out there first and said to the rest of the league, “You want him? Talk with us now.”
2. Olandis Gary will have the shortest Bills career since Billy Joe Hobert. This is under the assumption that McGahee was a snap decision, since the DEs we really wanted (Haynes) were off the board. However, the Bills keep saying how high McGahee was on their overall board; does that mean they intended to take him ALL ALONG? I doubt if anyone expected McGahee to go before No. 23. If that’s the case, why sign Gary? Perhaps Gary is just insurance in case McGahee won’t be ready.
3. Trade Henry before the 2005 season, if not sooner. Sometime in the next two seasons, McGahee is going to get on the field and have an explosive game. If healthy, he’s a top-3-caliber player and could be the post-Drew franchise.

We potentially have two franchise backs. It’s not the same as a QB controversy; RBs can be shuffled, and a committee is not such a bad thing when they’re this good. I wouldn’t mind at all a season of Henry at 1,200 yards, McGahee at 600 and Gary at 300. I think Travis is going to try a little harder to hold onto the ball now.
This is clearly a long-term pick, which isn’t unreasonable considering how we’ve loaded up this offseason. We were a playoff team before the draft, and we still have six rounds to go. Later rounds have always been the Bills’ strength. We have enough confidence in our current team and our scouting staff to take a huge gamble in the first round (which is when it had to happen; McGahee would not have gotten past Oakland at the end of the round).
Let’s just wait and see before making snap judgments.

Ebenezer
04-26-2003, 03:26 PM
I have to admit...it blows my mind. Nothing will surprise me at this point. TD has a plan, I wish I knew what it was but either Heny or McGahee will not be in Sept 2004...that is all I have to say.

Demon
04-26-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by SoCalBillsFan
I just dont get it. I didn't want a DL, but i would have taken mathis, clarke, steinbach, even baily over mcgehee....we dont need a RB, especially with the gary singing. maybe he's got a trade i nthe works? Ive got to hope so

Exactly, that's what i'v been trying to say. Nobody here says WM sucks. We all know hes got awsome potential but like Howard Simon said, who cares what Gregg Williams says becasue he might not even coach WM. If we dont make the playoffs next season I want Williams gone, i donno about you guys. We need to make it to the playoffs and WM doesn't help us any.

venis2k1
04-26-2003, 03:30 PM
1. Even with out a draft we would have made the playoffs.

2. this is win-win for the bills. If McGahee busts, we didnt lose anything, It was a free pick, if hes better than OJ, we got the steal of the century.

3. he will bring national attention to the bills.

mybills
04-26-2003, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz
So all the bashers better get ready to plant your foot in your mouths.

I don't see anyone "bashing" rather, "tremendously confused".

Tatonka
04-26-2003, 03:32 PM
i see TONS of bashing..

justasportsfan
04-26-2003, 03:35 PM
It' shock more than anything else. Someone is right, we may have two franchise rb's and 1 of them may be trade bait in the future. It's no secret that we will run all year. This tells Henry that you run all the way to the SB because we will have another RB breathing down your neck in the next year. Gary is no threat to Henry, WM will be.

I may be wrong in thinking that our FO thinks we have all our starters in place. They weren't able to get the DL they wanted so "they got the best athlete". Depth will be addressed in the later rounds.

Cntrygal
04-26-2003, 03:36 PM
Domibrader, ricogarion and Philagape............ Welcome to the Zone!!
:gobills:

venis2k1
04-26-2003, 03:36 PM
I wish i saw what espn said after we drafted WM. I Blacked out when we drafted him.

mybills
04-26-2003, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by venis2k1
I wish i saw what espn said after we drafted WM. I Blacked out when we drafted him.

They were just as confused! :chuckle:
They said, "I thought the Bills needed to fix their defense?"

SoCalBillsFan
04-26-2003, 03:42 PM
bashing? no one is bashing! at least im not. Gese, you question anything around here and you get called a basher...

its a questionable pick, that's all. maybe it will pan out, maybe not. definite shock.

Tatonka
04-26-2003, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
**** this. I'm going to work on my boat. This draft is a waste as of now, IMO.

what exactly would you classify this as?

The Spaz
04-26-2003, 04:08 PM
F&^&**& Beeps quit the bashing! You supposedly are the die hard fans. Now start acting like it not banwagoneers that just jump off if the ride starts getting a little bumpy! Go Bills!

Demon
04-26-2003, 04:11 PM
F&^&**& Beeps quit the bashing! You supposedly are the die hard fans. Now start acting like it not banwagoneers that just jump off if the ride starts getting a little bumpy! Go Bills!

And the 3-13 season was a high point? Please. We're fans like you said and everyone has an opinion. This is a message board to discuss opinions right? If everyone agreed on everything this web board would suck.

imbondz
04-26-2003, 04:55 PM
No one's bashing. Just having a free flow of conscious (and unconscious in Typ0's case) thoughts.

We're just a bit perplexed, a shy confused, perhaps bewildered, and/or puzzled, but nonetheless psyched, emotionally aroused and stirred, stoked and erect with excitement.

The Spaz
04-26-2003, 04:58 PM
exactly it wasn't a high point aren't we beyond that now. TD hasn't done anything to improve that situation? You give me a break!

Mad Bomber
04-26-2003, 05:29 PM
TD is a genius.

I am VERY surprised at the pick we made. I thought we should have gone with Dallas Clark, an EXCELLENT TE. Would have been a PERFECT pick for Drew

Let's face it folks. We have addressed our biggest problems so far; we got Sam Adams. He and Pat Williams in the middle are gonna keep people from running up our gut like they did last year. It's gonna make Fletcher a better backer. Spikes and Posey are gonna make our LBs MUCH better than last year. Our secondary will continue to be good, especially with a better pass rush.

We're still in the toughest division, but we have the potential to kick some serious butt this year!!!

SoCalBillsFan
04-26-2003, 05:46 PM
exactly it wasn't a high point aren't we beyond that now. TD hasn't done anything to improve that situation? You give me a break!

spaz, relax man, you are stressin me out. People are allowed to have opinions, let it go.

ublinkwescore
04-26-2003, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Philagape
First of all, don’t bash TD. What he’s done so far this year has been brilliant. He’s in the top five of NFL GMs, even before he came here, and we’re not. I think he’s earned the benefit of the doubt. It goes without saying that he knows more than we do.
There are several possibilities here.

1. Trade McGahee now. There are surely several other teams who would have taken him in the late first or early second round, knowing what a tremendous prospect he is. TD got out there first and said to the rest of the league, “You want him? Talk with us now.”
2. Olandis Gary will have the shortest Bills career since Billy Joe Hobert. This is under the assumption that McGahee was a snap decision, since the DEs we really wanted (Haynes) were off the board. However, the Bills keep saying how high McGahee was on their overall board; does that mean they intended to take him ALL ALONG? I doubt if anyone expected McGahee to go before No. 23. If that’s the case, why sign Gary? Perhaps Gary is just insurance in case McGahee won’t be ready.
3. Trade Henry before the 2005 season, if not sooner. Sometime in the next two seasons, McGahee is going to get on the field and have an explosive game. If healthy, he’s a top-3-caliber player and could be the post-Drew franchise.

We potentially have two franchise backs. It’s not the same as a QB controversy; RBs can be shuffled, and a committee is not such a bad thing when they’re this good. I wouldn’t mind at all a season of Henry at 1,200 yards, McGahee at 600 and Gary at 300. I think Travis is going to try a little harder to hold onto the ball now.
This is clearly a long-term pick, which isn’t unreasonable considering how we’ve loaded up this offseason. We were a playoff team before the draft, and we still have six rounds to go. Later rounds have always been the Bills’ strength. We have enough confidence in our current team and our scouting staff to take a huge gamble in the first round (which is when it had to happen; McGahee would not have gotten past Oakland at the end of the round).
Let’s just wait and see before making snap judgments.

Excellent way of looking at it. Oakland needs a running back - the only reason Charlie Garner had such a high YPC average is because the Raiders are a pass happy offense, and you have to defend the pass first when you play them. Another thing to consider is the fact that Al Davis is not a rocket scientist - this is the guy that took Sebastian Janikowski with the #14 in the first round - he could have easily waited until at least the 3rd round to draft a kicker, and possibly filled two other more glaring needs.

Who knows what Al Davis (or other owners) will give up for Willis McGahee?

The Bills are supposed to have THE best medical staff in the league, if our doctors give him the OK, then that will open the door for other teams.

Personally I hope we do trade him for a proven player for line depth on either side of the ball.

sTp Scott
04-26-2003, 07:56 PM
This pick will be the best one of 2003 draft when we look back....No worries great pickup

gordong
04-26-2003, 10:09 PM
Ok Guys....I was suprised by the pick too...but

Let me ask you this question..

Would you draft a faster Thurman thomas at 23?

I love this pick......

Last year it was Reed.......Pretty good move as it turned out.

XNOUGHT
04-26-2003, 10:17 PM
Out of left feild!!!!!

I thought there was a shot he fell to my Pats :rock: :madcurse:

Fat Tony
05-27-2003, 08:18 AM
Wonder what people have to say now that we have sat on this for a month

Valerie
05-27-2003, 08:28 AM
I still think the pick sucks! Picking an injured player as your first round pick isn't the smartest thing to do, IMHO. Knees are funny things and once you start having problems with them, regardless of how many surgeries you have or how much physical therapy you go through, they're always going to be a little off. You're picking some guy right out of college, who's injured and you're bringing him to one of the coldest places to play in the NFL. Not a smart move at all. The only positive thing I can see in all of this is at least he won't have to play on turf. That would've killed him for sure. Other than that, I think this was a stupid move. Just my two cents.

clumping platelets
05-27-2003, 08:37 AM
It was terrible for me...........I lost a bet :sadwalk:

The_Philster
05-27-2003, 04:34 PM
:snicker: Get those taste buds numbed because the opener is coming up quick.

Originally posted by Jaded 7
I still think the pick sucks! Picking an injured player as your first round pick isn't the smartest thing to do, IMHO. Knees are funny things and once you start having problems with them, regardless of how many surgeries you have or how much physical therapy you go through, they're always going to be a little off. You're picking some guy right out of college, who's injured and you're bringing him to one of the coldest places to play in the NFL. Not a smart move at all. The only positive thing I can see in all of this is at least he won't have to play on turf. That would've killed him for sure. Other than that, I think this was a stupid move. Just my two cents.

:10:

HenryRules
05-27-2003, 04:36 PM
I still like it. As I've said many times, I don't think using a first-rounder based on need is a good idea ... it causes you to reach and take someone earlier than you should, missing out on great potential. IMO, first rounders should be used on guys that have the best potential. At our spot, McGehee was hands down the guy with the best potential.

Tatonka
05-27-2003, 04:45 PM
i still dont know what to say..

i cant really make up my mind until he is a huge success or a huge failure.

Halbert
05-27-2003, 04:53 PM
Well worth the risk.

The_Philster
05-27-2003, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by HenryRules
I still like it. As I've said many times, I don't think using a first-rounder based on need is a good idea ... it causes you to reach and take someone earlier than you should, missing out on great potential. IMO, first rounders should be used on guys that have the best potential. At our spot, McGehee was hands down the guy with the best potential.

Rob Johnson had potential too. ;)

HenryRules
05-27-2003, 05:59 PM
The Rob Johnson trade definitely backfired, but if given the opportunity to make a similar trade again, I'd hope that we'd make it. I don't think that solid players make great teams, I think great players make great teams.

Halbert
05-29-2003, 06:43 PM
RJ was a gamble that looked a lot better before he started playing.

BuffaloRanger
06-01-2003, 12:08 AM
It's not that I mind the pick so much as I wonder if he'll be as good as pre-injury. How many running backs in high school, college, or pro have ever come back from that serious a knee injury?

It wasn't just a torn ACL. It was a torn ACL, MCL, and PCL. Hell I didn't even know what a PCL was.

Remeber Robert Edwards? Fans though it was great that he could come back 2 years after his injury and gain 600 yards. I think we all want more than that.

Yeah, I know someone's got to be the first to come back from such an injury. I hope it's him.

Dozerdog
06-01-2003, 12:12 AM
Robert Edward's knee was a lot worse than people realize. He came very close to amputation.