PDA

View Full Version : 2 New Catching Options This Year For The Bills

Night Train
08-23-2008, 06:02 PM
The RB & TE, 2 positions the Bills have ignored in the passing game for more than 10 years, have been invited back to the Offense by Turk Schonert. Long overdue.

Lynch was catching a ton of passes at camp. So were the various TE's, which basically now means Royal.

I was starting to think we had had some unwritten rule that these 2 positions were to be ignored in the passing game at any cost.

Looks like we're trying to actually run a balanced offense this year. Let's see if they stick to it.

DrGraves
08-23-2008, 06:32 PM
I think royal will be a pleasant surprise this year in the passing game.

yordad
08-23-2008, 07:54 PM
Now if we could get the #2 WR and a FB involved we would be all set.

If anything is the forgotten position it is FB. A versatile one would go a long way.

But yeah, noticed, and it is nice to see. I especially think Jackson will be quite the threat in a receiving role.

bills_7
08-23-2008, 11:39 PM
im happy with our WRs right now

acehole
08-24-2008, 12:33 AM
I got a glimps last week and I like it.

For the first time in a long time I did not call where the ball was going.
The plays were a good mix...run/pass long/short....

instead of Run run pass...

The second quarter we were back to run run pass for some reason....

I assume they wanted to scout certain players for cut down...

But it seems night and day to me...

Way to call a game turk!

The RB & TE, 2 positions the Bills have ignored in the passing game for more than 10 years, have been invited back to the Offense by Turk Schonert. Long overdue.

Lynch was catching a ton of passes at camp. So were the various TE's, which basically now means Royal.

I was starting to think we had had some unwritten rule that these 2 positions were to be ignored in the passing game at any cost.

Looks like we're trying to actually run a balanced offense this year. Let's see if they stick to it.