Can W.M. become the flashiest player in Bills History???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Luisito23
    Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
    • Apr 2003

Can W.M. become the flashiest player in Bills History???

McGahee was without a doubt an excellent pick, none of the players the Bills were planning to draft were on the board.
    I think W.M. has the talent and flash to be a Faulk type of player.
    I wouldnt question any move made my T.D. he hasent dissapointed me at all....... GO BILLS!!!! :best:
    "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
    ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
    ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
    ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

• Demon
    • Mar 2003

He might be. But with his injury problems he might never run a 100yard game or a 1000yard season. Gotta look at both sides of the coin man not just the pride spots.
    Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• venis2k1
      Youboty can hope
      • Jul 2002

With our O-line WM has the chance to be the best RB in NFL history.(depending on how he heals)

Comment

• SoCalBillsFan
        Expert on Experts
        • Jul 2002

guys, optimism is great, but lets not go overboard....best RB in NFL hitory? a little early for that...

Comment

• Luisito23
          Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
          • Apr 2003

I wouldn't trade him 2 the Raiders or any team we have a possible hall of famer in our team right now I would hate 2 see him on the cover of Madden0? with any other uniform.....
          "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
          ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
          ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
          ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Devin
            The Octagon
            • Apr 2003

Honestly they aint gonna invest tons of money. They will watch him for a year or two and see. They arent stupid. I question the pick but like everyone else we will see.
            http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• SABURZFAN
              short bus extraordinaire
              • Jul 2002

it's possible that he can be or be the biggest disappointment on this side of tom cousineau.at least we got something for cousineau.
              Originally posted by yordad
              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
              X