X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • djjimkelly
    • Apr 2003

this board has become too anti JP

once again we are seeing what many others have cursed JP supporters for.

be a bills fan not a edwards or losman fan.

i have not hidden i want JP to be qb. i have also not hidden fact our qb of the future is not on this roster.

coaching is our main issue not qb play.

but give up the JP bashing. because im sure you will be forced to cheer for him more then you think this year

regardless go bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Re: this board has become too anti JP

I've never understood the abject hatred toward JP exhibited by some on this board. He has always given it his best, and has remained a team player, even though things certainly haven't worked out for him on the field.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

I've read the posts this morning and I think you are the only one fueling any division by creating this thread.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
        I've read the posts this morning and I think you are the only one fueling any division by creating this thread.
        I think he might have been referring to the JP posts in general, including one calling him a "cancerous punk," which thankfully was moved.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
          I think he might have been referring to the JP posts in general, including one calling him a "cancerous punk," which thankfully was moved.
          I saw that one in the smack zone. I didn't realize it started here.

I don't hate JP and I doubt there are too many that do.

I think the argument with the JP faithful is that if he had been given the right scheme he would be the better QB. I was a big JP fan but after his inability to execute the basics it's hard to validate that argument.

I hope he plays well tonight and wins us games if called upon to do so.

However, the best QB on the team is Trent Edwards and that is almost impossible to debate.

Comment

• gr8slayer
            • Feb 2005

I'm for everyone wearing a Bills uniform.

Comment

• shelby
              The Vanilla *****
              • Jul 2002

Comment

• PromoTheRobot
                • Sep 2003

This board is not anti-JP, just anti-JP ballwashers. It's ponderous to have read through post after post of wishing for a QB controversy and "what-if's"

PTR
                10 Commandments of the D
                1. Never stop Rocking.
                2. Legalize all drugs.
                3. Quit your day job.
                4. All Religion should be taxed.
                5. Cut down on carbohydrates.
                6. F**k her gently.
                7. Never believe what people tell you after a show.
                8. Always take a spoon full of Metamucil after a heavy day of eating.
                9. Get at least 9 hours of sleep a day.
                10. Eatin' ain't cheatin'.

Comment

• ddaryl
                  Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                  • Jan 2005

I defintely do not support the anti-JP crap...

He's a quality person, and he is our backup for now

Comment

• njsue
                    Jersey Girl!!!!!!
                    • Sep 2003

All I want to do is see a winner driving the offense.

Comment

• mayotm
                      • Jul 2003

Originally posted by djjimkelly
                      once again we are seeing what many others have cursed JP supporters for.

be a bills fan not a edwards or losman fan.

i have not hidden i want JP to be qb. i have also not hidden fact our qb of the future is not on this roster.

coaching is our main issue not qb play.

but give up the JP bashing. because im sure you will be forced to cheer for him more then you think this year

regardless go bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      I agree that some people are too anti JP. When / if he plays this year, I am 100% behind him. However, I strongly disagree that the QB of the future is not currently on the roster. Edwards is the QB of the future. You don't want to see it because you are such a JP fan.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                        Peterman Sucks!
                        • Mar 2006

Just because you don't like someone on the team, doesn't mean you're not a fan of the Bills.

I'm willing to bet no one liked Tim Anderson, yet were still fans. Same deal.

Comment

• raphael120
                          Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                          • Oct 2005

you make this thread and then state you're anti-Edwards too.

can we say "hypocracy", kids? yeah..i knew you could.

Comment

• TigerJ
                            • Jul 2002

I have chosen to ignore any posts thattry to pit one Bills QB against the other. Back during last season when the team was working though the QB controversy, I made it clear, I thought that between Edwards and Losman, it looked to me as if Edwards would and should end up as the starter. However, I've always liked a lot of things about Losman. Of course he's got the big arm, but he also has a fire in his belly. He seems to be a team guy who has tried to be part of the community. I expressed the opinion that the Bills should trade Losman in the offseason because Losman wanted the chance to start and he was obviously going to leave the Bills after his contract expired. It would be good for he Bills to get something out of Losman. The team didn't see it that way, so when the window of opportunity passed, I dropped the subject. Losman is a Bill, and as long as he is, I'll be a fan. That's pretty much where I am on the QBs, and about all I can say on the subject.
                            I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• raphael120
                              Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                              • Oct 2005

I liked and cheered Edwards when he was in and playing good.

I liked and cheered JP Losman when he was in and playing good.

I also booed when Edwards OR Losman were playing bad.

It just feels like there were more times (last season at least) where I was cheering more for Edwards because he was playing better, than for Losman. We all know Losman is a jeckle and hyde. He'll do some amazing things then kill you in the next play. But I don't boo him because I dont like him, I boo him because he does stupid things. I boo Edwards when he does stupid things too, but it seems like I have less reasons to boo Edwards because he doesn't do as many infuriating things as JP does.

Comment

Working...
                              X