PDA

View Full Version : Bills best offseason move.....

BidsJr
08-24-2008, 03:15 PM
Dick moving Langsten Walker to LT Weeks before it became necassary.

If he hadn't of done that we would be totally screwed right now juggling the O-Line 2 weeks before the regular season started.

Props to Dick for making the moves that make the team the best that it can be with the players that they have.

I wonder btw if that wasn't the 1st practice after Parker called Russ and said 15 mill per?

X-Era
08-24-2008, 03:30 PM

If he hadn't of done that we would be totally screwed right now juggling the O-Line 2 weeks before the regular season started.

Props to Dick for making the moves that make the team the best that it can be with the players that they have.

I wonder btw if that wasn't the 1st practice after Parker called Russ and said 15 mill per?

Were signing TWO Jason Peter's? Because one is only worth half that contract.

Mitchy moo
08-24-2008, 04:59 PM

Peters is not getting a raise for the 2008 season.

PECKERWOOD
08-24-2008, 05:10 PM
Peters is not getting a raise for the 2008 season.

Who is that voluptuos vixen in your signature, skoobs?

Goobylal
08-24-2008, 05:25 PM
Who is that voluptuos vixen in your signature, skoobs?
Jessica Biel.

patmoran2006
08-24-2008, 06:19 PM
It wasn't the best move.
It was the most NECESSARY move..for now.

If it lingers on until the season, it's going to be a disaster. Walker isn't fleet of foot enough to be a good left tackle; nothing against him, but he's a right tackle for a reason.