PDA

View Full Version : Is it me or is our team getting better???

Mitchy moo
08-24-2008, 09:42 PM
<HR style="COLOR: #f3f3ff" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Mind you I've been drinking but the team looks like they are playing to win. They didn't give a crap about a bright new stadium, the shiny new boxes, the hot cheerleader's dancing or nothing. They came out and kicked the colts in the tail and basically told the world that we are coming.

See what a six pack of Corona can do??

trapezeus
08-24-2008, 09:45 PM
let's see how they do vs the seahawks. but this is encouraging. they have offensive productions from both qb's. the name of the game is consistancy.

Meathead
super bowl baby

Mitchy moo
let's see how they do vs the seahawks. but this is encouraging. they have offensive productions from both qb's. the name of the game is consistancy.

Turnovers don't hurt either.

LABillsFan
08-24-2008, 09:46 PM
Whether Indy takes the preseason seriously or not, The Bills came to play and JP ran Turks offense very well. The D held up, the line blocked and they controlled the game. A very good showing after the good game agaionst the Steelers. The depth played well to boot.

Mitchy moo
08-24-2008, 09:48 PM
Whether Indy takes the preseason seriously or not, The Bills came to play and JP ran Turks offense very well. The D held up, the line blocked and they controlled the game. A very good showing after the good game agaionst the Steelers. The depth played well to boot.

We played like the 2 deepest teams in the league in a row. It isn't like the Steelers or Indy suck every year, they are division champs like every year this decade. I personally think it says we are heading the right way.

BAM
08-24-2008, 09:52 PM
We've certainly played well the past two games which is all I wanted to see. We're getting better each game and hopefully it will carry on into the game vs. Seattle.

gr8slayer
08-24-2008, 09:54 PM
It's just you; we still can't score.

Mitchy moo
08-24-2008, 10:07 PM

You're correct, the 2nd / 3rd stringers cannot score.

LABillsFan
08-24-2008, 10:38 PM
We played like the 2 deepest teams in the league in a row. It isn't like the Steelers or Indy suck every year, they are division champs like every year this decade. I personally think it says we are heading the right way.

I agree, the last 2 weeks, they started within their own 10 yard line and got points out both of those drives!!!! That shows the development, they have the plays and execution that can overcome what has been a detriment.

LABillsFan
08-24-2008, 10:40 PM

Don't forget the 4th stringers.

njsue
08-25-2008, 02:03 AM

The man behind the game is Turk Shonert. :up:

Homer
08-25-2008, 02:12 AM
we controlled the ball for 42 minutes

Jan Reimers
08-25-2008, 04:40 AM
In the last 2 games, our first team offense scored 24 points on its first 4 possessions, 3 TDs and a field goal. I'd call that encouraging.

tampabay25690
08-25-2008, 04:55 AM
<HR style="COLOR: #f3f3ff" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Mind you I've been drinking but the team looks like they are playing to win. They didn't give a crap about a bright new stadium, the shiny new boxes, the hot cheerleader's dancing or nothing. They came out and kicked the colts in the tail and basically told the world that we are coming.

Only took 8 yrs

Dujek
08-25-2008, 05:48 AM

The first string offense has put enough points on the board the last two weeks to show that this just isn't the case. I think the Bills will be able to score enough points to finish the year with a winning record.

DrGraves
08-25-2008, 06:51 AM
last night was a changing of the guard in the nfl... up with the bills! down with the colts!

BidsJr
08-25-2008, 06:57 AM
super bowl baby

Book it.

Mitchy moo
08-25-2008, 07:04 AM
We did great last night, real great.

SABuffalo786
08-25-2008, 08:11 AM
Book it.

Has anyone looked into flights down to Tampa yet?

Mitchy moo
08-25-2008, 08:33 AM
Has anyone looked into flights down to Tampa yet?

2 hour drive for me.

acehole
08-25-2008, 09:21 AM
To me the key differece is the turk.

It was plain to see the innovation.

<HR style="COLOR: #f3f3ff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Mind you I've been drinking but the team looks like they are playing to win. They didn't give a crap about a bright new stadium, the shiny new boxes, the hot cheerleader's dancing or nothing. They came out and kicked the colts in the tail and basically told the world that we are coming.

Mitchy moo
09-28-2008, 07:27 PM

Was this dead on??

X-Era
09-28-2008, 07:47 PM
Was this dead on??

Wait...

Veiled back patting in the form of rep whoring is now being trumped by blatant back patting?

:up:

Im glad that you were right.

Mitchy moo
09-28-2008, 07:53 PM
Wait...

Veiled back patting in the form of rep whoring is now being trumped by blatant back patting?

:up:

Im glad that you were right.

You had to change your name from JPera to edwardsera, how much back padding did you do on our back-up??

I'm Joking but you we're being a smart ace.