PDA

View Full Version : I got a bad feeling about JP

patmoran2006
08-24-2008, 09:55 PM
JP Played great tonight, not talking about his performance.

But I got a bad feeling we're going to get some bad news about JP's thumb tommorow. That's his throwing hand too.

I really hope Im wrong, because I'm growing VERY confident with him as the backup should Trent go down. It's looking like a better move each week that we didnt trade him.

Meathead
08-24-2008, 09:56 PM
:lame:

kishoph
08-24-2008, 10:03 PM
His 2nd to last series he did come off holding the thumb.

im4bflo
08-24-2008, 10:03 PM
JP's sore thumb - played, and played well.
Trent's got a bruise - aww... this isn't baseball, just sayin'! :limp:

patmoran2006
08-24-2008, 10:06 PM
Looks good.

Jauron said he's just sore and he should be OK.
Good news, becuase he's looking like a really solid backup at this point.

djjimkelly
08-24-2008, 10:09 PM
Looks good.

Jauron said he's just sore and he should be OK.
Good news, becuase he's looking like a really solid backup at this point.

hes looking like a starting qb for his sake i look forward to him being free next year

camelcowboy
08-24-2008, 10:09 PM
Nice try champ! Jp did well but it's a average defence we played today.

Novacane
08-24-2008, 10:10 PM

He handed of 2 times after getting hurt. :rolleyes: The mods should ban your ass. You are just trying to start trouble tonight

Tatonka
08-24-2008, 10:12 PM
pat... are you just dying to see someone seriously hurt or what?

:wtf:

TigerJ
08-24-2008, 10:24 PM
I try not to get caught up in hunches and "feelings" about football stuff. A lot of times I think any intuition I might think I have is either irrational fear or irrational exuberance.

yordad
08-24-2008, 10:28 PM
Nice try champ! Jp did well but it's a average defence we played today.So... the fact we were playing without Parrish, Hardy, or Peters means nada? He gets no kudos for waxin' the 2 ranked pass defense of last year? Average? Pff!

mybills
08-24-2008, 10:33 PM
JP Played great tonight, not talking about his performance.

But I got a bad feeling we're going to get some bad news about JP's thumb tommorow. That's his throwing hand too.

I really hope Im wrong, because I'm growing VERY confident with him as the backup should Trent go down. It's looking like a better move each week that we didnt trade him.
I called this..he plays great every other week. Last week he sucked. I've always thought he was our best option as back up (despite that) and I was glad to hear he'd be finishing his last contract year here. Now they're saying it's just sore, but I believe Trent will play on Thursday, so that's good news. Let's just hope Trent doesn't get hurt then, because JP will be due for a bad performance again.

The whole team played great..the turn overs reminded me of the Dallas game. They should play more games in prime time. :D

camelcowboy
08-24-2008, 10:40 PM
So... the fact we were playing without Parrish, Hardy, or Peters means nada? He gets no kudos for waxin' the 2 ranked pass defense of last year? Average? Pff!
10 points a waxing?, against Freeney and Sanders playing sparingly. Jp did well but Him and Trent have done nothing where it counts.

patmoran2006
08-24-2008, 10:42 PM
hes looking like a starting qb for his sake i look forward to him being free next year
I look forward to you hanging out at whatever team's message board he signs with.

im4bflo
08-24-2008, 10:42 PM
After today, I've got a better feeling for JP, than Trent.

TacklingDummy
08-24-2008, 10:43 PM
The only reason JP got hurt was because Peters is holding out. It's Peters fault.

mybills
08-24-2008, 10:48 PM
The only reason JP got hurt was because Peters is holding out. It's Peters fault.
and walker wouldn't be hurt if Peters didn't hold out.

TacklingDummy
08-24-2008, 10:50 PM
and walker wouldn't be hurt if Peters didn't hold out.

Agreed.

And the Bills would be going to the Super Bowl if Peters wasn't holding out. Being Peters fault is snowballing.

mybills
08-24-2008, 10:53 PM
His shoulders must hurt from the weight of the world.

TacklingDummy
08-24-2008, 11:25 PM
His shoulders must hurt from the weight of the world.

It's also Peters fault that Trent is hurt.

Oaf
08-24-2008, 11:33 PM
I never want to see Hamdan and especially Baker get any time this season. I hope JP is okay.

trapezeus
08-24-2008, 11:51 PM

hard to say your a fan of the team when you want to see jp on another team doing well.

yordad
08-25-2008, 12:12 AM
10 points a waxing?, against Freeney and Sanders playing sparingly. Jp did well but Him and Trent have done nothing where it counts.Did you happen to watch the game? We held the ball almost the entire 1st half. We led 17-0 at the half. We dominated them, then played it slow in the second half.

Yes, our 1st team waxed them!