PDA

View Full Version : More NFL Network bashing

northernbillfan
08-25-2008, 08:05 AM
Is it just me or did they seem like they didn't want to talk about the Bills much?

It seemed like the first half was Indy this and Indy that and Indy needs to do this and Indy needs to look at that guy...

What a joke. I could understand if the game was on the Indy network but not the NFL Network.

Yeah they did touch on the Peters situation and the fact that the job was Trent's etc but to me it seemed like 70% of the talk was slanted towards the Colts.

And they overused the phrase "To a man"

The Spaz
08-25-2008, 08:09 AM
I thought it was pretty balanced myself.:idunno:

northernbillfan
08-25-2008, 08:11 AM
I thought it was pretty balanced myself.:idunno:I just read the other NFL network thread and noticed that in the second half they skewed it towards the Bills. I was busy installing flooring at home so could only half focus on the second part of the game.

mybills
08-25-2008, 08:12 AM
Deion was all about Indy. He sucks.
It took them forever to report on Walker's injury.
Very seldom did they say Buffalo..they really are keeping the Toronto game theme.

Oh and, let's not forget the score board and clock management. :chuckle: What a joke they are.

HHURRICANE
08-25-2008, 08:15 AM
I live in ATL and I thought the coverage was very balanced. Hell, the Colts were opening a brand new facility and I thought the Bills got very fair coverage. Probably the best I've seen in a while.

Imagine this game on ESPN. Half the night would have been spent on why Sorgi isn't playing.

By the way, is that stadium sick or what??

Buffalo needs to get it's act together and fast.

BlackMetalNinja
08-25-2008, 08:22 AM
Much more balanced than you usually find I thought.