PDA

View Full Version : I love the Bills but...

HHURRICANE
08-25-2008, 11:19 AM
I love the Bills but I am really watching what happens this year. And I'm not talking about on the field either.

Lee Evans has yet to sign a new deal. Peters is sitting at home. And now it appears that if Jauron has a good year he might choose not to even renew with the Bills.

I gave the Bills a pass on Clements, and Pat Williams, and even Winfield (which was one of their dumber moves) because of salary cap, etc.

No pass this year. Evans and Peters had better be on this team and if Jauron gets us to the playoffs their had better be an extension for him as well.

hydro
08-25-2008, 11:20 AM
And now it appears that if Jauron has a good year he might choose not to even renew with the Bills.

Where the F did this come from? :huh:

HHURRICANE
08-25-2008, 11:23 AM
Where the F did this come from? :huh:

Adam Shefter said the talks were not going well.

"acrimonious"

hydro
08-25-2008, 11:25 AM
Adam Shefter said the talks were not going well.
Just what we need. A coach is finally making some progress with continuity and we screw it up. They better hash this out.

HHURRICANE
08-25-2008, 11:27 AM
Just what we need. A coach is finally making some progress with continuity and we screw it up. They better hash this out.

I understand if the Bills want to see what happens with this year but why would the talks be hostile??

Of course if you are Jauron and your best player is not on the field you might be pissed. Maybe he knows something we don't.

Michael82
08-25-2008, 11:41 AM
I understand if the Bills want to see what happens with this year but why would the talks be hostile??

Of course if you are Jauron and your best player is not on the field you might be pissed. Maybe he knows something we don't.
Quit making it out to be something it isn't. Basically what Shefter said was that the Bills don't want to come to an agreement on a new contract with Dick Jauron until they get some results. And it sounds like he is fine with that.

RockStar36
08-25-2008, 11:43 AM
I never heard that Jauron wasn't going to come back. What I heard was that he is in the last year of his deal and the Bills are waiting out the season before they make a decision. If they don't make the playoffs again this year then I think it goes without saying that they move on. It's usually a three year window for coaches.

raphael120
08-25-2008, 11:44 AM
Uh, thus far, i could give two craps if Jauron comes back if we have another subpar season. Now, if we make the playoffs, I'll be the first guy to be out in the Ralphs parking lot holding a sign that says "GIVE US MORE DICK!"

HAMMER
08-25-2008, 11:44 AM
Where did you get acrimonius from? I didn't hear that at all.

Bone
08-25-2008, 11:52 AM
You were drunk when you heard Dick would not renew his deal. We just want to se some progress which we haven't so there is not point to giving him an extension but I hope we do.

Also Jason can go outside and play hide and go **** himself because hes a complete *******. Coming out of college you were a undrafted fat piece of **** tight end. WE MADE HIM WHAT HE IS TODAY. He is if not the best LT in the game and he is complaining about money when all he has to do is getting his fat ass to camp. But no we change our whole line for this mother****er and we see Walker go down last night and that line in general is working there asses while fatass is home eating mighty taco. So **** him. cut him, trade him, get him outta here. /rant

THATHURMANATOR
08-25-2008, 12:45 PM
Yeah and what has Jauron done to deserve a big contract?

justasportsfan
08-25-2008, 12:47 PM
Quit making it out to be something it isn't. .
then HH would be making decent threads.

madness
08-25-2008, 12:51 PM
Yeah and what has Jauron done to deserve a big contract?

Please see the results of the Buffalo Bills 2009 season. Either way, not many coaches can take almost a completely rebuilt roster and finish no worse then 7-9 in its first two seasons. I'm still trying to figure out how the heck he pulled off 7 wins last year.

The Spaz
08-25-2008, 01:02 PM
What a sack of ****. Jauron never said he was thinking about not coming back or that the contract talk wasn't going well. You must forget that we have tv's too and heard what was really said.

DrGraves
08-25-2008, 01:19 PM
Buffalo is comitted to letting their best players walk: clements, pat, winfield, evans, peters, briere, drury, zubrus, campbell, peca, hasek....

there is no conspiracy against buffalo, just poor general management.

justasportsfan
08-25-2008, 01:20 PM
The bears are banging down Dicks door at OBD and want him back.

gil
08-25-2008, 01:22 PM
what are you gonna do, root for the Jets?

bigbub2352
08-25-2008, 02:00 PM
Evans contract will get done the fact the LEE is commenting on it should tell everyone that
Peters will get done too, this is a game every year by players and in the end they get there contract or get traded and if we trade Peters we get a **** ton in return
DJ should be beggin for an EXT if he has a winning record not the other way around, remember this guy was fired from his last 2 stints at HC, he is no prize, and Sheftner had alot of nerve to say DJ would leave like a hot UFA, give me a break DJ would have been lucky to land a DCordinator position when we hired on that god awful day

Dont worry we do good it all irons itself out it always does just alot of Media CRAP

Dr. Pepper
08-25-2008, 04:05 PM
Buffalo is comitted to letting their best players walk: clements, pat, winfield, evans, peters, briere, drury, zubrus, campbell, peca, hasek....

there is no conspiracy against buffalo, just poor general management.

zubrus? he was a rental player that wasnt that good. he had zero goals for us in the playoffs. yep, zero.

campbell is one dimensional. he was also traded.

peca was traded.

hasek was traded.

we matched drurys offer but he chose the rangers instead.

lets just leave the sabres out of it.....