• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

What Does This Mean?

waived-injured???

In order to get to the 65-man roster limit, the Bills also designated defensive lineman Leif Larsen as waived-injured.

• casdhf
    • Jul 2002

he's injured, so they waived him.
    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• FlownTheCoop
      Red Foreman says: Squish the Damn Fish
      • Aug 2002

Guess it sounds better than "waived-sucked"
      Comic Book Guy Last night's game was, without a doubt, the worst ever. Rest assured, I was on the internet within minutes, registering my disgust throughout the world.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
        • Jul 2002

Earlier today it said he was placed on injured reserve. I'm guessing that the web folks over there don't know for sure, so they are playing it both ways.

Comment

• FlownTheCoop
          Red Foreman says: Squish the Damn Fish
          • Aug 2002

It's probably a designation that means he's injured at the moment, so once he is deemed healthy, he will be released.

I think Steve Christie was something along those lines last fall. He was officially a member of the Bills until he was healthy enough to play, then released...
          Comic Book Guy Last night's game was, without a doubt, the worst ever. Rest assured, I was on the internet within minutes, registering my disgust throughout the world.

Comment

Working...
          X