PDA

View Full Version : Surprise players who will stay on the team, and others off.

Mitchell55
08-25-2008, 06:39 PM
Make it.

Corto- see Corto thread
Jenkins- looks like a 3rd WR
Bryan- Got pressure and not many mistakes
Buggs- Hes better than Wright. Wright cut, Lynch, Jackson, Oman, Buggs. We had 5 last year. If any RB gets injured, Buggs should get playing time. We should put him on the PS right now though.
Hamdan- He will make the TEAM as a 3rd QB. Not PS, TEAM.

Lost

Johnson Steve- Maybe a PS, but hasnt played as good as he did in TC.
Reed- Maybe a surprise, but he cost us 3 drops I think, and a big penalty. Right now it would be Evans, Hardy, Parrish, Jenkins. Maybe add a andre davis type vet in FA.
Wright- 4th string = out. It was my 1st day of school today and I figured out the equation.
Shouman- Hes injured right now, but even when he played, he dropped every pass. Hes like 1-6 in passes thrown his way.
Scott- I had Corto playing, so Scott is the odd man out. Wendling has played great this preseason, and WILL make a name for himself with the jumping over LS plays.
Youboty- 2 INTs, but he is also been the starter all the way through the game in preseason. It shows that he isnt going to make it.

Mr. Pink
08-25-2008, 06:45 PM
Buggs is a LB.

SquishDaFish
08-25-2008, 06:45 PM
Buggs is a LB not RB

Mr. Pink
08-25-2008, 06:47 PM
Buggs is a LB not RB

Too slow!

jimbohastle51
08-25-2008, 06:58 PM
Make it.

Corto- see Corto thread
Jenkins- looks like a 3rd WR
Bryan- Got pressure and not many mistakes
Buggs- Hes better than Wright. Wright cut, Lynch, Jackson, Oman, Buggs. We had 5 last year. If any RB gets injured, Buggs should get playing time. We should put him on the PS right now though.
Hamdan- He will make the TEAM as a 3rd QB. Not PS, TEAM.

Lost

Reed- Maybe a surprise, but he cost us 3 drops I think, and a big penalty. Right now it would be Evans, Hardy, Parrish, Jenkins. Maybe add a andre davis type vet in FA.
Wright- 4th string = out. It was my 1st day of school today and I figured out the equation.
Shouman- Hes injured right now, but even when he played, he dropped every pass. Hes like 1-6 in passes thrown his way.
Scott- I had Corto playing, so Scott is the odd man out. Wendling has played great this preseason, and WILL make a name for himself with the jumping over LS plays.
Youboty- 2 INTs, but he is also been the starter all the way through the game in preseason. It shows that he isnt going to make it.

buggs is a linebacker bro. he will be an odd man out on the active roster but maybe a practice team guy but jon banks could actually make the team as a linebacker reserve. steve johnson is going to make this team. he has alot of potential and he is tall and fast with good hands. jenkins is a lock because he has showed flashes on offense but also because he is a great special teams player 6 WR this year i am sure. we have so many obvious cuts that the first 5 will be no brainers. i also, as i have said all offseason dont think our starting TE is on this team yet. i wouldnt be surprised if a eric johnson or another TE is added once the big cut hits after the weekend royal would be perfect for running blocking situations and some short passes but we need a TE that really can get separation and draw a saftey off of evans or hardy, royal had a couple nice TD catches in toronto but that was inside the 10 yard line.

Mitchell55
08-25-2008, 07:02 PM
Sorry, got the names mixed up. I meant the RB Bruce Hall. 12 carries 42 yds isnt bad. 24 for 84 would be a whole game.

Crisis
08-25-2008, 07:05 PM
have a feeling reed and ashton aren't going anywhere.

Confused
08-25-2008, 07:06 PM
Steve Johnson stays. So does Reed. He's the closest thing we have to a vet aside from Lee. Youboty isnt going anywhere. CB's will be Mcgee, Greer, Youboty, Mckelvin, Corner.

Oaf
08-25-2008, 07:09 PM
LmAo.

Night Train
08-25-2008, 07:15 PM
I'd be surprised if Scott was waived. He's played well and looks like the 1st safety off the bench.

Reed cut after playing his first game and catching 3 balls ? I doubt it.

Corto is on the bubble.

Mitchell55
08-25-2008, 07:22 PM
Well everybody has an opinion.

Confused
08-25-2008, 08:00 PM
Well everybody has an opinion.

they are like anuses. yours stinks.

Mr. Pink
08-25-2008, 08:01 PM
:rofl:

That was harsh hoof...funny but harsh.

HHURRICANE
08-25-2008, 08:36 PM
I think Johnson is getting cut. Reed and Yoouty are staying.

Romes
08-25-2008, 09:07 PM
Has anyone seen Ryan Denny this off-season?

He's been Mr. Even More Invisible Than I Used To Be Before My Injury. If the Bills had someone other than Ellis at the 4th DE spot I'd say he is running the risk of being cut.

Mitchell55
08-25-2008, 09:16 PM

He's been Mr. Even More Invisible Than I Used To Be Before My Injury. If the Bills had someone other than Ellis at the 4th DE spot I'd say he is running the risk of being cut.

WTF are you talking about. Hes been the most consistant pass rusher on our team.

Oh, and its dennEy. People do this all to me so now its my turn.

HHURRICANE
08-25-2008, 09:17 PM

This could be a cut. Good one. He played yesterday and looked like crap.

Mitchell55
08-25-2008, 09:19 PM
This could be a cut. Good one. He played yesterday and looked like crap.

Did you watch the Steelers and the Redskins game. He played great. Yesturday was the only game he didnt. But Trent had a bad game to didnt he? Hes not in risk of being cut.

Romes
08-25-2008, 09:26 PM
WTF are you talking about. Hes been the most consistant pass rusher on our team.

Oh, and its dennEy. People do this all to me so now its my turn.

:rofl: See, he's been so invisible I haven't seen his name in such a long time I forgot how to spell it.

Maybe its selective memory and I didn't see the Redskins game but you asked for suprise cuts and you got one. All the players you mentioned, except, Reed are bubble players anyway.

Mitchell55
08-25-2008, 09:27 PM
:rofl: See, he's been so invisible I haven't seen his name in such a long time I forgot how to spell it.

Maybe its selective memory and I didn't see the Redskins game but you asked for suprise cuts and you got one. All the players you mentioned, except, Reed are bubble players anyway.

All I know is during both games, there were a good 3-4 threads about how great Denney played.

Romes
08-25-2008, 09:43 PM
All I know is during both games, there were a good 3-4 threads about how great Denney played.

I did a quick search and I only found 1 and it happened during the Redskins game. The one that I missed.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/search.php?searchid=991974

But like I said I doubt he gets cut because we don't have much depth there but thats why it would be a surprise.

Oaf
08-25-2008, 09:50 PM
I thought Denney played well last night with a few stops for no gain. First time I noticed him in a LONG time.

PECKERWOOD
08-25-2008, 10:10 PM
I think Johnson is getting cut. Reed and Yoouty are staying.

I've been very impressed with Youboty, a pleasant surprise indeed.

Jan Reimers
08-26-2008, 06:34 AM
Lost

It would be a huge mistake to cut Reed. Your WR corps would include two totally inexperienced guys and Parrish, who has not contributed much, behind Evans. Your mythical Andre Davis type would have to catch a lot of balls to replace Reed's 51 receptions last year.

We will keep 5 or 6 WRs, including Reed, and probably Jenkins and either Johnson or Huggins. I don't think we cut Schouman, either, as he is our best receiving TE.

patmoran2006
08-26-2008, 08:09 AM
It would be a huge mistake to cut Reed. Your WR corps would include two totally inexperienced guys and Parrish, who has not contributed much, behind Evans. Your mythical Andre Davis type would have to catch a lot of balls to replace Reed's 51 receptions last year.

We will keep 5 or 6 WRs, including Reed, and probably Jenkins and either Johnson or Huggins. I don't think we cut Schouman, either, as he is our best receiving TE.
Dont worry, Reed aint going anywhere