PDA

View Full Version : How are you doing with your predictions?

Wally The Barber
08-26-2008, 05:32 AM
If you are keeping track of mine (which I seriously doubt) this week is a big week for me.

I don't just throw predictions out there, I put alot of thought into them first.

I warned you guys about making season predictions to soon, but would you Liston to me? Noooooooooooo. Some of you were making predictions before the draft (lol)

My predictions were the following......some of these have not played out yet but we will have the answers soon!

#1 Buffalo has the biggest offensive line in football and will run the ball all season long and the QB situation was OVER RATED. Buffalo has run the ball well in preseason and I am sure they will stick with that game plan!

#2 I predicted that Losman would remain with the Bills and wasn't going anywhere......... so far so good.
Is there a chance he could be traded this week? SURE, THE possibility is always there!

#3 I predicted Jason Peters would sign this week, and I stick by that prediction.

#4 Some of you thought Ashtin Youbody would not make the team, I think he has played well and will easily make the team. I hate to say I told you so but.....

#5 I predicted Buffalo will go 5-0 before the bye and I am sticking with that one also.

How are you doing with your predictions? I AM VERY INTERESTED!

I make my season prediction after the last preseason game and I will be very interested in yours!

I RUN a prediction thread next Monday but I must warn you first, I save them and bring them back in December!

THE SLAMMER

LtFinFan66
08-26-2008, 05:46 AM
So basically you are saying that none of your predictions have either come true or failed thus far:scratch:

Wally The Barber
08-26-2008, 05:49 AM
So basically you are saying that none of your predictions have either come true or failed thus far:scratch:

Most of them are in the "wait and see situation"

But so far so good!

mybills
08-26-2008, 05:56 AM
I predict NE loses their first game. :evil:

Wally The Barber
08-26-2008, 06:03 AM

I think they will struggle this season and most of it will be mental!

Buffalo may be the team to watch this season!

mybills
08-26-2008, 06:38 AM
#1 Buffalo has the biggest offensive line in football and will run the ball all season long and the QB situation was OVER RATED. Buffalo has run the ball well in preseason and I am sure they will stick with that game plan! I agreed

#2 I predicted that Losman would remain with the Bills and wasn't going anywhere....I agreed..... so far so good.
Is there a chance he could be traded this week? SURE, THE possibility is always there! nah, he'll finish the year

#3 I predicted Jason Peters would sign this week, and I stick by that prediction. I predicted nothing on him before. Now I don't care about him.

#4 Some of you thought Ashtin Youbody would not make the team, That would be me. :wave: I think he has played well and will easily make the team. I hate to say I told you so but.....we'll see.

#5 I predicted Buffalo will go 5-0 before the bye and I am sticking with that one also. I predicted an 11-5 season.

LtFinFan66
08-26-2008, 06:48 AM
That would be me.[/B] :wave: I think he has played well and will easily make the team. I hate to say I told you so but.....we'll see.Did you predict he would or would not make the team?

mybills
08-26-2008, 06:55 AM
Did you predict he would or would not make the team?
Has he made the team?

LtFinFan66
08-26-2008, 07:56 AM
who cares....not what I asked

mybills
08-26-2008, 08:12 AM
who cares....not what I asked
then perhaps you missed this.

#4 Some of you thought Ashtin Youbody would not make the team, That would be me. :wave:

HHURRICANE
08-26-2008, 08:15 AM
I like this thread!!

You have to have some ***** to put yourself out there.

The only thing that I have predicted is that the Bills will be a 9 win team.

LtFinFan66
08-26-2008, 08:16 AM
then perhaps you missed this.

#4 Some of you thought Ashtin Youbody would not make the team, That would be me. :wave:i saw that but thought this quote was also from you which was why I asked(meaning the whole thing not just the blue)

I hate to say I told you so but.....we'll see

njsue
08-26-2008, 08:17 AM

I like your thinking :up:

LtFinFan66
08-26-2008, 08:18 AM
I like your thinking :up:I think most everyone likes her thinking on that one:up:

Ickybaluky
08-26-2008, 09:18 AM
#1 Buffalo has the biggest offensive line in football and will run the ball all season long and the QB situation was OVER RATED. Buffalo has run the ball well in preseason and I am sure they will stick with that game plan!

Your really think that prediction is going well?

Buffalo is averaging 108.7 yards per game in the preseason, 19th in the NFL.

Buffalo is averaging 3.5 yards per carry in the preseason, 27th in the NFL.

Granted, those numbers don't mean anything because the exhibition games don't translate to the regular season at all. However, you can't make the statement "Buffalo has run the ball well in preseason", because they haven't.

LtFinFan66
08-26-2008, 09:27 AM
Your really think that prediction is going well?

Buffalo is averaging 108.7 yards per game in the preseason, 19th in the NFL.

Buffalo is averaging 3.5 yards per carry in the preseason, 27th in the NFL.

Granted, those numbers don't mean anything because the exhibition games don't translate to the regular season at all. However, you can't make the statement "Buffalo has run the ball well in preseason", because they haven't.Actually that one can't be wrong. All he said was that Buffalo will run the ball all season long. he didn't say run it well

Ickybaluky
08-26-2008, 09:29 AM
Actually that one can't be wrong. All he said was that Buffalo will run the ball all season long. he didn't say run it well

He said, "Buffalo has run the ball well in preseason".

That isn't true.

LtFinFan66
08-26-2008, 09:31 AM
He said, "Buffalo has run the ball well in preseason".

That isn't true.Yeah but that wasn;t part of the prediction

justasportsfan
08-26-2008, 09:40 AM
I predicted the bills will stay in buffalo this season :bravo:

Wally The Barber
08-26-2008, 09:53 AM
I predicted the bills will stay in buffalo this season :bravo:

Or Toronto...

njsue
08-26-2008, 09:55 AM
My call is this bills team will be much better than last year. :up:

trapezeus
08-26-2008, 09:56 AM
good thread idea. i look forward to your prediction thread.

i have a bunch, but the one i hope is true is that the bills beat the patriots at home and get into the playoffs. the goal posts come down, myfriends. they goalposts will come down.

njsue
08-26-2008, 09:57 AM
good thread idea. i look forward to your prediction thread.

i have a bunch, but the one i hope is true is that the bills beat the patriots at home and get into the playoffs. the goal posts come down, myfriends. they goalposts will come down.

:bf1:

njsue
08-26-2008, 10:02 AM
The Bills beating Marsha Brady twice will make my year. :snicker:

mybills
08-26-2008, 10:24 AM
Yeah but that wasn;t part of the prediction
oh sure, you understand that one just fine. :gag: