X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mchurchfie
    • Jul 2002

One of the Biggest Differences Between Turk and Fairchild

“It seems that Turk has that confidence in his players to call those plays,” Losman said. “We had three passes in a row. It’s not just going to be run, run, pass. We’re going to have opportunities.

Queerchild treated his players like little kids and NEVER trusted them. Why would anyone try or be interested in an offense like that. Turk is a former player and relates much better, he treats the players like men. I'm sure he gets a lot more respect from them and that can only translate to good things out on the field.
    My Band
    daveviterna.com

• njsue
    Jersey Girl!!!!!!
    • Sep 2003

Re: One of the Biggest Differences Between Turk and Fairchild

Originally posted by mchurchfie
    “It seems that Turk has that confidence in his players to call those plays,” Losman said. “We had three passes in a row. It’s not just going to be run, run, pass. We’re going to have opportunities.

Queerchild treated his players like little kids and NEVER trusted them. Why would anyone try or be interested in an offense like that. Turk is a former player and relates much better, he treats the players like men. I'm sure he gets a lot more respect from them and that can only translate to good things out on the field.

to a great bills season.

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

Question: 1+1 = ??
      Fairchild : "don't answer qbs. I'll answer for you ...11"
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• mchurchfie
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by njsue
        to a great bills season.
        My Band
        daveviterna.com

Comment

• Wally The Barber
          • Jul 2007

As soon as you treat them like men, they start crying about a broken MP3 player in their locker...
          Beware of Sarcasm

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

Turk has the smarts to use his players' strengths. If Losman has to play because of injury, you'll probably see a little more wide open attack, versus more of a controlled, short passing game with Trent.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• njsue
              Jersey Girl!!!!!!
              • Sep 2003

Turks schemes make NE defenders look completely befuddled.

Comment

• mchurchfie
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by njsue
                Turks schemes make NE defenders look completely befuddled.
                That's a tall order.
                My Band
                daveviterna.com

Comment

• raphael120
                  Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                  • Oct 2005

Biggest difference?

Turk doesn't enjoy keeping his head up his ass like Fairchild.

Comment

• mchurchfie
                    • Jul 2002

One thing I like about Turk is that he is attacking defenses instead of letting them dictate what will be run on the offense. With Queerchild he would go for the carrot everytime you dangled it in front of his face.
                    My Band
                    daveviterna.com

Comment

• raphael120
                      Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                      • Oct 2005

One thing I like about Turk is that he is attacking defenses instead of letting them dictate what will be run on the offense. With Queerchild he would go for the carrot everytime you dangled it in front of his face.
                      Yeah, we attack instead of waiting for something to happen. We were a reactive offense last year, we were dictated to, not the other way around.

Comment

• njsue
                        Jersey Girl!!!!!!
                        • Sep 2003

Finally we have an OC that will challenge the opposition D. I hope he schemes to light up Cheatriots.

NE has an OLD DEFENSE still. Trust me Old Defenses get real tired. Look at this past SB. The Giants went right at them which is what I expect Turk to do.

Comment

• acehole
                          • Jan 2006

This post is so refreshing.... I am glad people are seeing what I am seeing and that Fairchild was a huge part in our offensive woes last year...one reason he is not in the NFL anymore.....

I for one thank the Lord Jesus Christ he is gone.

Hated by the stupid..
                          Loved by their moms.

Comment

• njsue
                            Jersey Girl!!!!!!
                            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by acehole
                            This post is so refreshing.... I am glad people are seeing what I am seeing and that Fairchild was a huge part in our offensive woes last year...one reason he is not in the NFL anymore.....

I for one thank the Lord Jesus Christ he is gone.

One could say that Fairchild was the weakest link in the offensive production.

Comment

• RockStar36
                              Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                              • Sep 2004

The biggest different I noticed was that one of them had his head up his ass.

D & S Sports

Comment

Working...
                              X