PDA

View Full Version : Edwards practicing

Romes
08-26-2008, 11:04 AM
Edwards is back in.

Walker, Preston, Whittle, Murphy, Schouman and Banks are sitting.

http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1

Mr. Miyagi
08-26-2008, 11:06 AM
Do we have ANY O-lineman practicing at all?? :eek:

Dr. Lecter
08-26-2008, 11:06 AM
Walker, Preston, Whittle and Murphy.

4 O-lineman. Sweet!

Romes
08-26-2008, 11:09 AM
You know that since Peters is holding out the Bills were gonna have a bunch of OL injuries. Its just Murphy's Law...

mybills
08-26-2008, 11:14 AM
Glad TE's back in. :up:

Did anyone scroll down to this... "A leopard doesn't change its spots"
??

njsue
08-26-2008, 11:22 AM
You know that since Peters is holding out the Bills were gonna have a bunch of OL injuries. Its just Murphy's Law...

:nervous:

patmoran2006
08-26-2008, 11:23 AM
Whittle is banged up AGAIN?

TigerJ
08-26-2008, 11:25 AM
I did, Mybills. For those who didn't, it's about Vince Wilfork and his disingenuous calim not to be a dirty player. Brown cites two incidents where he cheap shotted Bills players. He also mentions Wilfork's claim to have apologized to those players he has hurt, and reports that Losman never received an apology despite Wilfork's claim.

I'm assuming the Brown's failure to mention them means Hardy and Parrish are practicing. That's good. I hope Hardy can get some touches in the Detroit game.. Incidenttly, Detroit has the best preseason record in the league this year.

I assume Preston and Whittle are just dinged up a bit, and the Bills are just being cautious with Walker's arm bruise. Murphy might be out a couple more weeks.

trapezeus
08-26-2008, 11:25 AM
i'm very hopeful that Trent is the real deal. that being said, i hope he doesn't become the Tim Connolly of the bills. Good when he plays but plays 3 games a season.

plus how loose does your quad have to be for 3 step drops? I figure if he was a scrambler and such, he'd be in more trouble.

mybills
08-26-2008, 02:44 PM
I did, Mybills. For those who didn't, it's about Vince Wilfork and his disingenuous calim not to be a dirty player. Brown cites two incidents where he cheap shotted Bills players. He also mentions Wilfork's claim to have apologized to those players he has hurt, and reports that Losman never received an apology despite Wilfork's claim.

I'm assuming the Brown's failure to mention them means Hardy and Parrish are practicing. That's good. I hope Hardy can get some touches in the Detroit game.. Incidenttly, Detroit has the best preseason record in the league this year.

I assume Preston and Whittle are just dinged up a bit, and the Bills are just being cautious with Walker's arm bruise. Murphy might be out a couple more weeks.
Thank you! I got the same impression! :up:

im4bflo
08-26-2008, 09:18 PM
He's survived a near career ending bruise :snicker2:
And an almost fatal foot injury, being stepped on today.
He's the man, and we're dead without him!

BlackMetalNinja
08-26-2008, 09:19 PM

You know what's cool... when you post the same thing in like 10 different threads :up: Do you really wonder why your crap keeps getting spammed?

RockStar36
08-26-2008, 09:19 PM
Ok man, the schtick is plenty old now. Give it a rest.

im4bflo
08-26-2008, 09:26 PM
:laughing:

shelby
08-26-2008, 09:29 PM
Please stay on topic.....

Mitchy moo
08-26-2008, 10:49 PM

Our best chance of winning and making the playoffs lies with Trent. You can attempt to find humor in his daily little issues or realize that dings and scrapes that are part of playing in the NFL. Edwards needs to prove nothing further in the preseason to gain or earn respect, his real time starts september 7th, A game I will be attending proudly.

im4bflo
08-27-2008, 07:59 PM
Our best chance of winning and making the playoffs lies with Trent. You can attempt to find humor in his daily little issues or realize that dings and scrapes that are part of playing in the NFL. Edwards needs to prove nothing further in the preseason to gain or earn respect, his real time starts september 7th, A game I will be attending proudly.

Trent is only 4 series and 31 snaps against another team, ready.
I'm not one to bank my season on the "I hope he plays well" theory.
He's only shined here and there, but never put together a whole great game,
And now he's in a new offense with limited practice, and still questions about
his skills in cold weather. HOPE is all we've got! And JP.
GO BILLS!