PDA

View Full Version : All this bills talk has me extremely pumped up for opening day.

njsue
08-26-2008, 11:43 AM
Let's hear it bills fans. ARE YOU PUMPED UP.

This bills team looks good. Let me tell you I will drown out the fish fans at the Sports bar n grill 9/7/08 with my extreme joy.

:gobills:

ddaryl
08-26-2008, 12:31 PM
I'm looking forward to some real games to.. Definitely happier with the way the team looks compared to the last 10 years of preseason games

THATHURMANATOR
08-26-2008, 12:33 PM
I am pumped Sue!!!! :hi5:

njsue
08-26-2008, 04:34 PM
I am pumped Sue!!!! :hi5:

This is where I hang out to watch bills games with the Morris County NJ billsbackers. The place is kind of flawed. Can you guess why?

I have known Mike for 15 years.

The fish fans hate it when bills fans express tremedous amount's of joy. :snicker:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1u-G6kkPXUY

:gobills:

Wally The Barber
08-26-2008, 04:43 PM
This is becoming a very strong team with talent at almost every position

The Spaz
08-26-2008, 04:43 PM
OMG that song gets Dolphins fans pumped after a score? :lol::rofl:

njsue
08-26-2008, 04:51 PM
OMG that song gets Dolphins fans pumped after a score? :lol::rofl:

Yes. But, last season the fish environment was very quiet like. :lmao: They even have a Ricky Williams chant :puke: I don't know what is worse the J E T S or this.

They hate me. I make it known when the Bills score and win. :evil: I just look over with a devious grin.

njsue
08-26-2008, 05:01 PM
This is becoming a very strong team with talent at almost every position

Damn straight, that no one circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills. :snicker:

ublinkwescore
08-27-2008, 01:02 AM
Yes. But, last season the fish environment was very quiet like. :lmao: They even have a Ricky Williams chant :puke: I don't know what is worse the J E T S or this.

They hate me. I make it known when the Bills score and win. :evil: I just look over with a devious grin.

Marry Me!

Just kidding...

ublinkwescore
08-27-2008, 01:05 AM
I've got a dolphins fan at work - actually, I work directly with him for the first 4 hours of my shift - he talks all kinds of trash, I talk all kinds back - I kindly pointed out that with all the trash he's talking perhaps he'd like to back it up with some cash - he said "I might - with like, a dollar."

njsue
08-27-2008, 01:05 AM
Marry Me

Just kidding...

:roflmao: