PDA

View Full Version : You can only blame yourself.

Wally The Barber
08-26-2008, 12:09 PM
If you guys would get another job and work weekends we could raise the money to pay Jason Peters.

Some of you guys own property and stock in Walmart, IBM, and MOBIL OIL, but all you care about is yourself........forget about us, you just keep on making your freakin money!

Should the Bills miss the playoffs, YOU WILL BE DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for your lack of effort when it comes to the Buffalo Bills

Jason is a VICTIM in this situation and he deserves some cold hard cash from your bank account!

Next time you drive that new BMW .....I hope you drive it into a freakin wall!

Thanks for FREAKIN nothing!

THE SLAMMER

yordad
08-26-2008, 12:11 PM
How about we just sell out every home game. Oh wait... we did.

BlackMetalNinja
If you guys would get another job and work weekends we could raise the money to pay Jason Peters.

Some of you guys own property and stock in Walmart, IBM, and MOBIL OIL, but all you care about is yourself.....

Should the Bills miss the playoffs, YOU WILL BE DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for your lack of effort when it comes to the Buffalo Bills

Its not Jason Peters fault if you are freakin CHEAP!

Thanks for nothing!

THE SLAMMER

Hey I've worked/work for 2/3 of those companies... why do I feel like you're singling me out???

Coach Sal

Some of you guys own property and stock in Walmart, IBM, and MOBIL OIL, but all you care about is yourself.....

Its not Jason Peters fault if you are freakin CHEAP!

Thanks for nothing!

THE SLAMMER

:rofl:

RedEyE
08-26-2008, 12:15 PM
Sorry Slammer.

When I win the Mega Millions tonight, I'll single handedly pay off any fines he's endured as well as double his contract for the year.

Wally The Barber
08-26-2008, 12:18 PM
Sorry Slammer.

When I win the Mega Millions tonight, I'll single handedly pay off any fines he's endured as well as double his contract for the year.

When you win, you will have too many friends to worry about poor us!

Wally The Barber
08-26-2008, 12:39 PM
Hey I've worked/work for 2/3 of those companies... why do I feel like you're singling me out???

Lynch this guy :poop: