PDA

View Full Version : It all worked out PERFECT

Billsouth
04-26-2003, 06:53 PM
we definitely needed to draft a DE. after haynes and mcdougle were taken, the next best DE was Kelsay. if we had not taken WM in the first we probably would have taken kelsay in the first.
GREAT MOVE TD

Schobel94
04-26-2003, 07:01 PM
That is probably true, I still would ahve liked Clark.

Billsouth
04-26-2003, 07:17 PM
we do not need a TE and certainly not in the top rounds. we have dave moore who is above average and mark campbell is a great catching TE.

HenryRules
04-26-2003, 07:18 PM
I agree we don't need a TE, but I would not say that Mark Campbell is a great catching TE. He's ok, he's not great.

Billsouth
04-26-2003, 07:22 PM
ok. i agree that i used the wrong adjective. he is a good catching TE and is still young. last year we did not use our TE's really at all and did just fine (especially in the beginning of the season).

northernbillfan
04-26-2003, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Billsouth
we definitely needed to draft a DE. after haynes and mcdougle were taken, the next best DE was Kelsay. if we had not taken WM in the first we probably would have taken kelsay in the first.
GREAT MOVE TD

And now we will put McGahee on th ePUP list, for a while, and not have to ghive him BIG first round money.

We also save some $$$ by not having to give Kelsay first round money too.

Billsouth
04-26-2003, 07:30 PM
very good point!!!!

now we will have even more money to sign june 1 casualties. maybe we will even sign brian griese (just kidding)