Boof ???
        boof?

Comment

• Mitchy moo
          Roways rooking ahread!
          • Sep 2005

Re: Is TRENT ready?

Originally posted by im4bflo
          If the definition of "ready" is to have a high level of success in the NFL, yes.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
            Sab and TD are insignificant
            • Sep 2002

His preparedness is a certainty.
            www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• LifetimeBillsFan
              All-Pro Zoner
              • Aug 2004

Do you want him ready to play in the preseason or in the regular season?

He needs to practice. It would be great if he could get some "live fire" practice in the preseason. But, I wouldn't risk his availability to play once the games start to actually count by putting him in a meaningless "live fire" practice game, when he can practice more safely against his own teammates in more structured practice sessions leading up to the season opener.

IMHO the same also applies to Hardy and Parrish (even though Hardy would really benefit a lot from getting some more "live fire" practice before the season starts).
              Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.

Comment

• im4bflo
                the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
                • Sep 2003

I don't think any of the players mentioned above, are anywhere near as prepared as they should be. We've installed a new offense, and injury has limited a lot of practice, especially live practice with another team. That's not good!
                The starters usually don't play the last preseason game, so that's all the game practice they get.
                But what's going to save us again, is our DEFENSE! Otherwise, we're in trouble.
                GO BILLS!

Comment

• LABillsFan
                  • Aug 2002

If the Colts game is any indication, the team as a whole will be ready. Parrish has been around long enough to jump right in. Hardy does need work but I think by game 2 or 3 he'll be in full swing and will be more of an added asset rather than a necessity for the first game.

Edwards will be fine. It's not like last season coming off the bench in the first game. He's had last years games, the OTA's and 2 preseason games. I think he'll be fine.
                  I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• LABillsFan
                    • Aug 2002

I would have liked to see the Bills find a new scrimmage partner this year.
                    I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• im4bflo
                      the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
                      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by LABillsFan
                      If the Colts game is any indication, the team as a whole will be ready. Parrish has been around long enough to jump right in. Hardy does need work but I think by game 2 or 3 he'll be in full swing and will be more of an added asset rather than a necessity for the first game.

Edwards will be fine. It's not like last season coming off the bench in the first game. He's had last years games, the OTA's and 2 preseason games. I think he'll be fine.
                      I hope your right!

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by LifetimeBillsFan
                        Do you want him ready to play in the preseason or in the regular season?

He needs to practice. It would be great if he could get some "live fire" practice in the preseason. But, I wouldn't risk his availability to play once the games start to actually count by putting him in a meaningless "live fire" practice game, when he can practice more safely against his own teammates in more structured practice sessions leading up to the season opener.

IMHO the same also applies to Hardy and Parrish (even though Hardy would really benefit a lot from getting some more "live fire" practice before the season starts).
                        6 on one hand, a half dozen on the other. "Not there" isn't necessarily better than "there but not prepared".
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                        X