• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Josh Reed

I saw somewhere that he's questionable for Thursday's game. Did anyone notice how comfortable he looked in the Colts game? If I didn't already know he had back problems, I never would have guessed it by watching him. If they don't let him play it's ok with me, it'll give him more time to be ready for the opener!
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Re: Josh Reed

I didn't see that he was questionable but I wouldn't doubt it. He had back surgery in the off-season.

Comment

• madness
      • Apr 2003

As much as people hate on him, he keeps the chains moving more then any other receiver on the team.

Comment

• trapezeus
        Legendary Zoner
        • Oct 2004

my guess with reed is that he takes cortozone shots before each game, numbs the pain, plays the game, and then is in a world of hurt for the next couple of days.

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

We need him for sure, madness.
          He's only done one thing that I didn't like, and I got lambasted for it.
          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Oaf
            Do you read what you write?
            • Jun 2007

He had that one first drop that bothered me (on 3rd down) and that costly holding call. Still, good to have him back.

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Spaz
              I didn't see that he was questionable but I wouldn't doubt it. He had back surgery in the off-season.
              scroll down a little
              [url]http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/buf;_ylt=Au6dR3RV3USaOeqw_1Q33FbsrZJ4[/url

k, now i'm not sure if that's recent.
              Last edited by mybills; 08-27-2008, 12:12 PM.

Comment

• bigbub2352
                • Feb 2005

Josh Reed sucks, god i wish we signed someone in the offseason this guy would have a hard time being anything but another 4 anywhere else yet he sticks here
                XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

Working...
                X