PDA

View Full Version : My Money League Roster

Gunzlingr
08-27-2008, 08:48 AM
12 teams consisting of QB, WR, WR, RB, W/R, TE, K, Def and 6 bench. QBs get points for completions and bonuses for 300+ games. I had the second Pick. I used my last pick for ****s and giggles and picked a homer :D Number in parentheses is the round I picked them.

QB Tom Brady (1)
QB Aaron Rogers (10)
RB Maurice Jones Drew (3)
RB Thomas Jones (5)
RB Ricky Williams (6)
RB Fred Jackson (14)
WR Steve Smith (2)
WR Marvin Harrison (4)
WR Roddy White (7)
WR Javon Walker (9)
WR Vincent Jackson (11)
TE Algae Crumpler (8)
D Buffalo (12)
K Josh Scobee (13)

hydro
08-27-2008, 08:51 AM
Jones-Drew in the 3rd might be a reach with him most likely sharing carries with Fred Taylor. Steve Smith is missing out on the first two games because of his fight in practice so that sucks. Lets hope Fred Jackson doesn't turn out to be a steal for you. That would mean Lynch is hurt or sucking :ill:

Gunzlingr
08-27-2008, 08:57 AM
Jones-Drew in the 3rd might be a reach with him most likely sharing carries with Fred Taylor. Steve Smith is missing out on the first two games because of his fight in practice so that sucks. Lets hope Fred Jackson doesn't turn out to be a steal for you. That would mean Lynch is hurt or sucking :ill:

There wasn't dick left for Runners when it got back to me in the 3rd. I am hoping that MJD starts off strong, but if not, I have Thomas Jones and Ricky to pick up the load :ill:

I didn't know smith was out 2 games, but I am hoping Walker or somebody can step up.

This year is the first year in a long time that I haven't had confidence in my team, hopefully I am wrong.

RockStar36
08-27-2008, 09:00 AM
I think Thomas Jones is going to have a big year so I like that pick. I'm not sure if I would've taken Brady with the number 2 pick, then again with those bonuses maybe it will work out in this league. Harrison should be back this year but I wouldn't have touched Javon Walker with a ten foot pole.

Mr. Miyagi
08-27-2008, 09:01 AM
Not my favorite draft.

QB Tom Brady (1) - Good pick
QB Aaron Rogers (10) - Great value here
RB Maurice Jones Drew (3) - Decent
RB Thomas Jones (5) - Good value
RB Ricky Williams (6) - 1-2 rounds early
RB Fred Jackson (14) - Understandably homer
WR Steve Smith (2) - Big reach
WR Marvin Harrison (4) - HUGE reach 4 rounds too early
WR Roddy White (7) - OK
WR Javon Walker (9) - I wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole
WR Vincent Jackson (11) - Good value
TE Algae Crumpler (8) - Decent
D Buffalo (12) - Will be top 5 fantasy scoring defense this year
K Josh Scobee (13) - Good pick

Mr. Miyagi
08-27-2008, 09:02 AM
Gunz if you sit Jones-Drew you realize your starting QB and RBs are all AFC East rivals?

Gunzlingr
08-27-2008, 09:18 AM
I guarantee Harrison would have been taken shortly after I took him. The number of "damn it" and "you *******". All of my leagues this year have had weak WR corps. I figured he was worth the gamble.

Smith at 2 was a reach, but he was by far the best player left on my list. By that time 9 WRs were gone and 9 RBs were off the board.

Gunzlingr
08-27-2008, 09:18 AM
Gunz if you sit Jones-Drew you realize your starting QB and RBs are all AFC East rivals?

So. I can't help it if the best players are in the AFC east.

tampabay25690
09-01-2008, 08:04 AM
Steve Smith has pushed into 4th rounds..
2nd round for him is a risk

tampabay25690
09-01-2008, 08:06 AM
12 teams consisting of QB, WR, WR, RB, W/R, TE, K, Def and 6 bench. QBs get points for completions and bonuses for 300+ games. I had the second Pick. I used my last pick for ****s and giggles and picked a homer :D Number in parentheses is the round I picked them.

QB Tom Brady (1)
QB Aaron Rogers (10)
RB Maurice Jones Drew (3)
RB Thomas Jones (5)
RB Ricky Williams (6)
RB Fred Jackson (14)
WR Steve Smith (2)
WR Marvin Harrison (4)
WR Roddy White (7)
WR Javon Walker (9)
WR Vincent Jackson (11)
TE Algae Crumpler (8)
D Buffalo (12)
K Josh Scobee (13)

WELL not bad but not good you probably won't sniff any $$$ at the end of the year....

You got BRADY at #2 but thats tuff,I alwasy go after that STUD RB in the 1st round....PETERSON would look good on your team instead.

JONES is the best pick that I like on your team, he should have a RYAN GRANT type year for the JETS...

GOOD LUCK

Mr. Miyagi
09-02-2008, 09:51 AM
So. I can't help it if the best players are in the AFC east.
Ricky Williams and Thomas Jones are hardly the best players even in their own division.