• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Angelo Crowell

Just so I’m aware of this BEFORE the season starts.. Is there people here who doesn’t think that Angelo Crowell is the best linebacker on this team? Really???

Or are homers preparing for the facts that Ralph won’t resign him now and he’ll end up in another uniform next year, so you’re bracing for it now..

Angelo Crowell is as good as any defensive player on this team, period.. And as a collection of people who are knowledgable in football, I think it’s beyond absurd how anyone who watches the Bills would think otherwise.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • VeggieMan14
    • Jan 2008

Re: Angelo Crowell

Originally posted by patmoran2006
    Just so I’m aware of this BEFORE the season starts.. Is there people here who doesn’t think that Angelo Crowell is the best linebacker on this team? Really???

Or are homers preparing for the facts that Ralph won’t resign him now and he’ll end up in another uniform next year, so you’re bracing for it now..

Angelo Crowell is as good as any defensive player on this team, period.. And as a collection of people who are knowledgable in football, I think it’s beyond absurd how anyone who watches the Bills would think otherwise.
    he is by far the best LB on the team and should have made the pro bowl last year
    I feel a win streak coming and a Bills Playoff Run!!!

VeggieMan- To many Concussions as a kid

Comment

• RingofFire
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Dec 2007

Stroud as long as he stays healthy.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
        Pinkerton's son
        • Feb 2006

as of right now he is definitely our best LBer, and one of our best playes period.

Comment

• RockStar36
          Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
          • Sep 2004

You must be REALLY bored Pat.

D & S Sports

Comment

• Jaybird
            • Dec 2005

Agreed!

been telling my friends the same thing for years. The guy has the number, the past 3 seasons, and watching him play proves he's the man. He is a very underrated LB in the nfl. He tackles well, plays the pass, and has the smarts to lead a D.

Comment

• Ebenezer
              Give me a minute...
              • Jul 2002

[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Just so I’m aware of this BEFORE the season starts.. Is there people here who doesn’t think that Angelo Crowell is the best linebacker on this team? Really.
              Really. If Poz has a breakout year he might be number three.

[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]
              Brace for what? He isn't a free agent for how many more days? They can always place the tag on him. He is just not a priority right now. He might not also want to resign. Did you ever think of that?

[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Angelo Crowell is as good as any defensive player on this team, period..
              Are you saying he should be paid Schobel money?? Even Schobel shouldn't be paid Schobel money.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                Peterman Sucks!
                • Mar 2006

By years end, it would not surprise me in the least if he's the 3rd best LB on the team.

In fact, if Poz plays to his status and Mitchell does what he did in NY here - both should be the expectations...then the expectation should be Crowell will be the third best LB.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                  Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                  • Dec 2005

• Poz has a long way to go, and I like Poz a lot. Crowell isn’t even close to being the third best LB in this team.. Mitchell is good, but he’s not better than Crowell.
                  • Where in this thread did I say Crowell should be making SChobel money? I never said that. A fair contract for someone of Crowell’s talent and age should be on par with a contract like AJ Hawk: 6 years, around $35-36 million, with $12-15 guaranteed.

Put it this way. If there is ANYONE on this board who is a real Bills fan, and doesn’t think Crowell is worth that kind of money in today’s NFL, you’re either kidding yourself, or your related to old, senile owner.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                    • Dec 2005

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
                    By years end, it would not surprise me in the least if he's the 3rd best LB on the team.

In fact, if Poz plays to his status and Mitchell does what he did in NY here - both should be the expectations...then the expectation should be Crowell will be the third best LB.
                    yer out of your skull. crowell is a borderline Pro Bowler now.

Comment

• JerseyBoofaloBills
                      • Aug 2006

why is your font always different?

Comment

• Ed
                        Dude
                        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!

Even if Mitchell does what he did in NY, I don't think he ever has been or will be better then Crowell. That's not a knock on Mitchell either.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                          Give me a minute...
                          • Jul 2002

• Poz has a long way to go, and I like Poz a lot. Crowell isn’t even close to being the third best LB in this team.. Mitchell is good, but he’s not better than Crowell.
                          • Where in this thread did I say Crowell should be making SChobel money? I never said that. A fair contract for someone of Crowell’s talent and age should be on par with a contract like AJ Hawk: 6 years, around $35-36 million, with $12-15 guaranteed.

I think that is close to doable. I just don't think he is a priority right now. Either that or he has told the Bills he wants to hit FA next year. That does happen.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                            • Dec 2005

I agree he's not a priority.

My question is, why not?

Our front office is educated, can't they handle more than one issue at a time?

Crowell and Evans are the only two FA's to be that matter. They should be handled before the season down, with a big financial assist from Toronto revenue for any "upfront" money.

That is why we did the Toronto deal, right?

Comment

• Ebenezer
                              Give me a minute...
                              • Jul 2002

I agree he's not a priority.

My question is, why not?

Our front office is educated, can't they handle more than one issue at a time?

Crowell and Evans are the only two FA's to be that matter. They should be handled before the season down, with a big financial assist from Toronto revenue for any "upfront" money.

That is why we did the Toronto deal, right?
                              I don't think any of us has that answer.

Comment

Working...
                              X