PDA

View Full Version : Hey, that Evans extension is looking good...

HHURRICANE
08-27-2008, 06:10 PM
Don't these things usually get done before the season begins?

If it doesn't happen than I'll assume he was just a greedy, selfish player, who doesn't care about his teammates.

I just want to make sure the front office is exonerated from any wrong doing by not keeping our second best player.

RockStar36
08-27-2008, 06:13 PM
What exactly is the point of this thread? Besides to stir up some more ****.

Goobylal
08-27-2008, 06:16 PM
At least he showed-up to OTA's, minicamp, and training camp.

Mitchy moo
08-27-2008, 06:17 PM
I think that an ounce of patience will get us farther here than a pound of fist.

HHURRICANE
08-27-2008, 06:17 PM
What exactly is the point of this thread? Besides to stir up some more ****.

Mikey and a few of you were guaranteeing an extension. It's not looking that good if he starts the season without the extension because that basically means he's playing for his free agency money.

Ebenezer
08-27-2008, 06:21 PM
you do realize that an extension can come anytime before Feb. 1, 2009? This is also the NFL. The Bills could very easily place a tag on him and he goes nowhere.

3rdn1
08-27-2008, 06:30 PM
Don't these things usually get done before the season begins?

If it doesn't happen than I'll assume he was just a greedy, selfish player, who doesn't care about his teammates.

I just want to make sure the front office is exonerated from any wrong doing by not keeping our second best player.

I think you should call old ralphy boy and geteer done.......:D:

Typ0
08-27-2008, 06:48 PM
I think this thread is out of line. JP is not even talking to the Bills and they have tried to talk to him. LE is in camp and working towards the team goals. They also are talking contract.

patmoran2006
08-27-2008, 07:03 PM
you do realize that an extension can come anytime before Feb. 1, 2009? This is also the NFL. The Bills could very easily place a tag on him and he goes nowhere.
I am by no means saying we will not be extending him, so don't take this wrong.

But I think we both know that the franchise tag coming into play is a disaster for both sides.

I also doubt Evans will sign an extension after the season starts, since his focus will and should be on football.

There isnt any reason to not get it done in the next 2 weeks.