PDA

View Full Version : Cowher Says Buffalo this years surprise team.

BidsJr
08-27-2008, 10:21 PM
NFL Total Access.

Mitchy moo
08-27-2008, 10:22 PM
The Bills & he gave us big props. Trent has established himself, tough D and we can take the division.

I just watched him interviewed on NFL network.

The Spaz
08-27-2008, 10:22 PM
Nah we suck. Go Bills!

Mitchy moo
08-27-2008, 10:23 PM
We all must be watching the same thing, lol.

acehole
08-27-2008, 10:27 PM
The Bills & he gave us big props. Trent has established himself, tough D and we can take the division.

My suprise team is the Jets..

What a deffense...

Dr. Lecter
08-27-2008, 10:29 PM
He might not be right, but Cowher is a smart man.

I am sure some will dismiss it though.

Nighthawk
08-27-2008, 10:31 PM
If only we had a HC we could count on! Come on Bill, come to Buffalo and take this team to a SB!

BidsJr
08-27-2008, 10:34 PM
If only we had a HC we could count on! Come on Bill, come to Buffalo and take this team to a SB!

He made the prediction knowing who our HC is. Obviously he doesn't think Dick sucks, or else he'd know he had already blown his prediction.

ALL D
08-27-2008, 10:50 PM
Cowher is great...

Look how many great coaches were bred under his system...

I am very happy with the Bills Staff that gave us so much depth this year at most positions...

BidsJr
08-27-2008, 10:51 PM
Cowher is great...

I am very happy with the Bills Staff that gave us so much depth this year at most positions...

That's the spirit!

yordad
08-27-2008, 10:55 PM
Dick is a bonehead at times, but he has me optimistic. Sometimes slow and steady wins the race. Year three is here.

BidsJr
08-27-2008, 11:01 PM
Dick is a bonehead at times.

Only when he's excited.

Romes
08-27-2008, 11:07 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80a52507

Turf
08-27-2008, 11:29 PM
Maybe he's setting himself up to be the next head coach here. I could go for that.

trapezeus
08-27-2008, 11:31 PM
he has a funny smirk on his face through that entire interview. as though he was drinking. :-)

on paper, most teams look good and have something to offer. the bills are no different. they just need to hit the ground running this season. if they can get through the first 5 games with only 1 loss, i like where this season is going.

njsue
08-28-2008, 04:14 AM
Thankfully someone out in Media land has a sense of reality. :snicker:

njsue
08-28-2008, 05:42 AM

What a deffense...

:roflmao:

Night Train
08-28-2008, 06:05 AM
Cowher is great...

You could say "the Bills suck" & I'd thank you for that avatar.

mybills
08-28-2008, 06:42 AM
Aww, honey and TopDog's teams get top billing.

Mitchy moo
08-28-2008, 06:43 AM
Aww, honey and TopDog's teams get top billing.:band:

mybills
08-28-2008, 06:51 AM
He is one ugly mofo, but I thank him for the props. :snicker:

jamze132
08-28-2008, 07:38 AM
This isn't a knock on Edwards but more on Cowher's comment about Trent establishing himself. The only thing Trent has established so far in his young career is that he and the medical staff have a pretty good relationship.

Mitchy moo
08-28-2008, 08:06 AM
This isn't a knock on Edwards but more on Cowher's comment about Trent establishing himself. The only thing Trent has established so far in his young career is that he and the medical staff have a pretty good relationship.

Actually Trent establishing himself has more to do with being in control of the offense, understanding the playbook and having his teammates / coaches believe in his ability to lead. As per playing it safe in the preseason with dings and bruises, that's just smart coaching.

HHURRICANE
08-28-2008, 08:17 AM
We haven't seen this kind of positive press since '03 when we were supposed to win the Superbowl.

The Bills are a young talented team that would need alot of luck to make the playoffs this year.

I can tell you right now. This team better win early.

justasportsfan
08-28-2008, 08:55 AM
I am very happy with the Bills Staff ...
not as happy as I am with your avatar.

mysticsoto
08-28-2008, 09:04 AM

Take the division? And just how are we supposed to beat the Patriots all of a sudden? The Patriots haven't lost anything and apparently people have forgotten their accomplishments last year just b'cse they lost the superbowl. They are still at the top of their game and it wouldn't suprise me to see them get a perfect season all the way to the superbowl (and win) this year. They are getting Chad Jackson back from injury and their weakest link in their secondary is no longer that weak.

The Bills will definitely be better (barring injuries) but I think some people need a reality check.

madness
08-28-2008, 09:17 AM
Take the division? And just how are we supposed to beat the Patriots all of a sudden? The Patriots haven't lost anything and apparently people have forgotten their accomplishments last year just b'cse they lost the superbowl. They are still at the top of their game and it wouldn't suprise me to see them get a perfect season all the way to the superbowl (and win) this year. They are getting Chad Jackson back from injury and their weakest link in their secondary is no longer that weak.

The Bills will definitely be better (barring injuries) but I think some people need a reality check.

Reality check: apparently you forgot the Patriots are ****ing cheaters! :D

justasportsfan
08-28-2008, 09:21 AM

we can take the division with just a couple of injuries to guys like Brady and Moss. In other words, a lot of things short of a miracle falls in place then we're good.

This years sloggan should be " We Billieve ...in miracles"

Night Train
08-28-2008, 09:51 AM
Cowher isn't a Realist.

raphael120
08-28-2008, 11:13 AM
Hmm...Cowhers taken notice of our team...so Bill...how'd ya like to come coach the Bills next season? Bill Cowher...Buffalo Bill Cowher...I like the sound of that.

njsue
08-28-2008, 11:17 AM

A carbon copy of what the Giants did to exploit them in the SB!

mybills
08-28-2008, 11:17 AM
If he came here, I wouldn't watch his ugly mug in the post game interviews. Do you know how hard it is to clean puke off your monitor?

njsue
08-28-2008, 11:18 AM
If he came here, I wouldn't watch his ugly mug in the post game interviews. Do you know how hard it is to clean puke off your monitor?

:ill:

raphael120
08-28-2008, 11:19 AM

Yeah, cuz Dick Jauron is a hot piece of ace himself.

PECKERWOOD
08-28-2008, 11:23 AM
Only when he's excited.

Nothing is wrong about being passionate, as long as Dick doesn't blow up all over the sidelines and the rest of the coaching staff & players, he will still be my coach.

patmoran2006
08-28-2008, 11:27 AM
I'd lose my mind if Cowher ever became coach.

It wont happen though, we could go 1-15 and Ralphie would probably hire Turner Gill as the next head coach before he'd pay Cowher.

mybills
08-28-2008, 11:28 AM
Yeah, cuz Dick Jauron is a hot piece of ace himself.
not at all..but he looks like my neighbors kid so I'm used to it. Cowher on the other hand, has devil brows and his chin does contortionist tricks. :ill:

djjimkelly
08-28-2008, 11:46 AM
my surprise team is also the bills but for exactly the opposite reason. we will surprise all with a poor record

mysticsoto
08-28-2008, 11:48 AM
A carbon copy of what the Giants did to exploit them in the SB!

That's a nice dream, but our Dline is nowhere near the Giant's dline last year - even with Stroud at his peak...

mysticsoto
08-28-2008, 11:50 AM
we can take the division with just a couple of injuries to guys like Brady and Moss. In other words, a lot of things short of a miracle falls in place then we're good.

This years sloggan should be " We Billieve ...in miracles"

Brady would be a significant injury...Moss wouldn't. Chad Jackson is coming back and will be another weapon available to Brady!

Kerr
08-28-2008, 01:01 PM
Coach chin is smart, i'll give him that.

ublinkwescore
08-28-2008, 02:14 PM

What a deffense...

Your definition of surprise must mean the team that does the best job of crapping the bed right.

Bert102176
08-29-2008, 04:08 AM
yeah and he'll prob be our next head coach