PDA

View Full Version : Pat's Meriweather: "Buffalo is the team to beat"

Romes
08-28-2008, 02:46 AM
http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/football/inside-the-nfl/story/658083.html

''Buffalo is the team to beat,'' said Meriweather, trying to deflect the attention on his team while making a case for the Bills, who went 7-9 last season, which was good for second in an otherwise hapless division that also included the Dolphins (1-15) and Jets (4-12).

Surely just lip service to take the attention off themselves. Still cool though that he didn't say the Jets.

njsue
08-28-2008, 04:16 AM
They would be drunk if the choice was Gangreen.

Buffalo Bills will rock this year. :snicker:

Meathead
08-28-2008, 06:34 AM
Unfortunately we are unable to locate the page you have requested. This could be due to content on our site having expired, a broken link, an outdated bookmark, or a mistyped address. Please use the navigation provided on this page, or click here to visit our home page.

Mitchy moo
08-28-2008, 06:35 AM
Unfortunately we are unable to locate the page you have requested. This could be due to content on our site having expired, a broken link, an outdated bookmark, or a mistyped address. Please use the navigation provided on this page, or click here to visit our home page.

:band:

RockStar36
08-28-2008, 06:45 AM
Reverse psychology

don137
08-28-2008, 07:02 AM
Everyone knows it is the Patriots are the team to beat and for second place the media's choice are the Jets because they have media darling Farve and are in a big market.

njsue
08-28-2008, 07:08 AM
Everyone knows it is the Patriots are the team to beat and for second place the media's choice are the Jets because they have media darling Farve and are in a big market.

The Pat's big image ended when the NY Giants beat them in the SB.

mybills
08-28-2008, 07:18 AM
Everyone knows it is the Patriots are the team to beat for second place
I fixed it for you. :snicker:

OpIv37
08-28-2008, 07:23 AM
For the Pats, the Bills are the team to beat because they were 2nd in the division last year and the only thing that even vaguely resembled competition.

For everyone else, the Pats are still the team to beat, by far.

mybills
08-28-2008, 07:29 AM
hence my edit on Don's post. Op, you're scaring me. You're starting to come around. :faint:

justasportsfan
08-28-2008, 09:04 AM
http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/football/inside-the-nfl/story/658083.html

Surely just lip service to take the attention off themselves. Still cool though that he didn't say the Jets.
this is what I like about BB team. They are all business.They are focused on doing what needs to be done and don't care about any props from media no matter how what even after a big win. They focus on the next game.

HHURRICANE
08-28-2008, 09:09 AM

Yeah, did Brady and Moss get hurt? seriously?

We are the team to beat with an unproven QB, a new OC and our LT sitting out?

I'm optimistic but not dillusional.

mybills
08-28-2008, 10:38 AM
Yeah, did Brady and Moss get hurt? seriously?

We are the team to beat with an unproven QB, a new OC and our LT sitting out?

I'm optimistic but not dillusional.
you might want to read his post again. :;