PDA

View Full Version : NE, Jets, and Miami fans aren't that confident...

HHURRICANE
08-28-2008, 08:59 AM
First off, our fans are so much better. Even when this team has sucked we have had more activity. The Jets sign Favre and they have like 50 fans active on their site.

Around the horn we go:

Miami: The fans have voted and they overwhemingly voted on 6 wins for the fins this year. No wonders FTP comes here all of the time. We are more optimistic about the Dolphins than his own fans. Ernest Wilford has sucked so thier FA pick at WR isn't fairing too well.

Jets: Obviously their is optimism with Favre coming on board. However, alot of fans are wondering if his heart is 100% in it. They are also very concerned that he is going to turn into a pick machine based on how poorly Thomas Jones has looked at RB. Funny, but not alot of playoff talk. The Jets almost have the exact same sentiment that we do, 8-10 wins. Mangenius looks pretty mortal on their fan sites. PS. They are scared about thier opening game against the Fins. No one is to psyched about playing against Pennington.

NE: I think NE fans know that as long as Brady wheres the uniform they can win any game. The fans are a little rattled but know they have an EASY schedule. The D has not looked good but when you have an offense that can score 40 points how worried do you need to be? Fans are divided about who the better team is Jets or Bills and who will give them more of a problem. I think they are pretty confident that they are winning the division again.

I thought it was interesting. Go BILLS!!!

mybills
08-28-2008, 10:33 AM
I still say we go 11-5.

Miami only has a few good weapons, and I had them at about the same..5-6 wins.

If the Jets can pull their defense together (only have Revis), Favre & Cochery should take care of the rest. I had them at more wins than Fins and NE.
the 40 point NE OL is a thing of the past.

FlyingDutchman
08-28-2008, 10:34 AM
NE, Jets, and Miami fans aren't that confident

I think they are pretty confident that they are winning the division again.

:huh:

justasportsfan
08-28-2008, 10:40 AM
NE, Jets, and Miami fans aren't that confident
says one of BZ's biggest pessimist.

thecoordinator
08-28-2008, 02:44 PM
Miami: The fans have voted and they overwhemingly voted on 6 wins for the fins this year. We are more optimistic about the Dolphins than his own fans.

sorry we're not like delusional bills fans that talk playoffs every august despite what happened the previous year.

justasportsfan
08-28-2008, 02:49 PM
sorry we're not like delusional bills fans that talk playoffs every august despite what happened the previous year.

fin fans are worse , they think that 1-15 is better than 7-9.

thecoordinator
08-28-2008, 03:09 PM
fin fans are worse , they think that 1-15 is better than 7-9.

yeah everyone has some dyslexic fans...

i dont care if we lost 6 games by 3 points, we were still garbage. at the same time though, the bills 7 wins mean nothing to me as 5 of them came vs the 1-15 fins, 4-12 jets and a ravens team that lost 9 in a row. oh and the win vs the bengals who dropped to 2-6 after that game.

justasportsfan
08-28-2008, 03:10 PM
yeah everyone has some dyslexic fans...

i dont care if we lost 6 games by 3 points, we were still garbage. at the same time though, the bills 7 wins mean nothing to me as 5 of them came vs the 1-15 fins, 4-12 jets and a ravens team that lost 9 in a row. oh and the win vs the bengals who dropped to 2-6 after that game.I wasn't talking about whether 7 wins means nothing or not, finfans think the 1-15 fins were better than the bills

thecoordinator
08-28-2008, 03:13 PM
I wasn't talking about whether 7 wins means nothing or not, finfans think the 1-15 fins were better than the bills

well they're ******* ******ed

justasportsfan
08-28-2008, 03:20 PM
well they're ******* ******ed
not a good thing to call FTP that.

mybills
08-28-2008, 05:30 PM
not a good thing to call FTP that.
truth hurts?
:snicker: