• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Zone Original: Kevin Shenoy

Welcome back Kevin Shenoy and his unique POV of the Buffalo Bills. He is one of the more popular writers at the Zone as he presents a side of the Bills we can all relate to and injects the appropriate amount of humor.

Here is his preseason rant:

I am ready. I am ready for the 2008-2009 Bills Season. “Kevin, how can you be ready for the Bills 2009 season? Our 2008 season ends on the 28th of December; there is no 2009 football until September. History clearly shows we don’t make the playoffs. Don’t be naïve.”

Well to that, I say, “When George Washington and Mohandas Gandhi said, ‘I’m taking on the Empire to get my land back’, how many people called them fools? How many said, ‘Mohandas, you’re naïve.’ And on the day of Independence how many people looked at them with respect?” Well, I’m not only comparing my fandom to two of the all-time great humans, I’m saying all Bills fans are like Washington and Gandhi…if only they’d believe.

One Fan's View
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• shelby
    The Vanilla *****
    • Jul 2002

Re: Zone Original: Kevin Shenoy

Great read, as usual. And the wedding dance was hysterical!

Comment

Working...
    X