• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RingofFire
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Dec 2007

If Buffalo doesn't go Tightend in 09 draft what about Max Unger at Center

Max Unger- Oregon

Centers don't normally get drafted this high, but Unger (6' 5" 308 lbs.) is special. Unger is very versatile, he started at left tackle his freshman and sophomore years and then converted to center as a junior.
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Re: If Buffalo doesn't go Tightend in 09 draft what about Max Unger at Center

Unger will be an OT in the NFL
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• ddaryl
      Everything I post is sexual inuendo
      • Jan 2005

looks like we need to focus on OT IMO... Unless Peters actually shows up and promises he won't do this again next year.

if Unger is that flexible ot play both OT and C then he very well might be on the Bills radar next year.

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

Currently a Round 2 pick as of this moment.
        COMING SOON...
        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• RingofFire
          All-Pro Zoner
          • Dec 2007

When will Buffalo get a legit Center! A guy like Mangol

Comment

• DBrown77
            Watching the Bills suck since 1999
            • Mar 2005

i think i need to wait for a regular season game This year before determining next years draft options.

TE probably the way to go at this point. we still don tknow who will exceed or bust this year

Comment

• tampabay25690
              • Feb 2004

Don't you think we should get threw this year 1st?
              GO Gators!!!!!!
              GO GATORS!!

Comment

• X-Era
                What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by RingofFire
                Max Unger- Oregon

Centers don't normally get drafted this high, but Unger (6' 5" 308 lbs.) is special. Unger is very versatile, he started at left tackle his freshman and sophomore years and then converted to center as a junior.
                Nothing wrong with the thought per say. But, if the Bills end up with a very low sacks allowed total again, like last year, I think they will remain convinced that they are just fine with the guys they have.

My list of needs would be:

1) TE
                2) LB- depends on Crowell
                3) FS- hoping for Simpson to become all we need

I can honestly say that we could go and pick NONE of those positions in round 1 and go for BPA. I think our depth is very good, and we have solid youngsters at our skill positions.

Comment

• mikemac2001
                  is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
                  • Mar 2003

TE wtf are you talking about RobErT ROYAL is the next Shannon sharpe....2 td catches in a game.......IN A game!!!

we needed a TE this year not next

MUCK
                  FIAMI

Comment

• Mad Max
                    Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
                    • Mar 2003

We definately will be needing another DB. Definately. Can never have enough first round DBs. Never.

Comment

• Night Train
                      Retired - On Several Levels
                      • Jul 2005

I'd love to see the number of TE's picked in the 1st Round who have made a big impact in this League. I bet the number is below 5%.

Let's see, Gonzalez in KC and then...
                      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

Working...
                      X