X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TigerJ
    • Jul 2002

Bills cuts by position-OL

There are currently 14 offensive linemen on the Bills, not counting the AWOL Jason Peters. They will carry 9 or 10 in the regular season. Peters won't count against the roser until he shows up so I'll just make 4 cuts for now. Dockery, Fowler, Butler, and Walker are starters and are safe. Chambers also appears to be safe. I think Estes, McCaskin and Dickinson are gone. There is a chance that Murphy goes on IR. If he doesn't, then I think Gaddis goes. Duke Preston has had a decent preseason playing center, and he has a littl more versatility than Gaddis. When Peters comes back, I think Bell gets cut and the Bills make room for him on the PS.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: Bills cuts by position-OL

I can't argue with that.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Bruce is Loose
      • Jul 2002

Bell stays

Comment

• Oaf
        Do you read what you write?
        • Jun 2007

Estes sucks

Comment

• mysticsoto
          Too sober for this...
          • Apr 2004

Bell showed incredible improvement for having been here so little. I don't think they should risk him on the PS or someone like the Rams will grab him.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

Did you forget Whittle?
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
            X