X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TigerJ
    • Jul 2002

Bills cuts by position-DL

he Bills have 15 defensive linemen on the roster. They'll keep no more than 9 and perhaps only 8.

Ryan Neill gets a pass as long snapper, he's probably #9.

Teraz McCray was only ever camp fodder and camp is over. Bye-Bye

Jason Jefferson batted down a pass versus Detroit. Not enough with Stroud, Johnson, McCargo and Williams on the roster.

While I'd love to see some additional size at defensive end, Schobel, Kelsay, and Denney are locks and there's only room for one more. Ellis is the draft pick and he gets it. Gone are Copeland Bryan, Derrick Jones, Corey Mace
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.
  • RoscoeMagic
    • Aug 2008

Re: Bills cuts by position-DL

Copeland Bryan to the PS me thinks. This could be Denney's last year too...I don't think he'll be around much longer.
    Internet Breeds Complacency.

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

I wish they could find a spot for Bryan, I like him.

and McCargo is very FORTUNATE we dont have a real 4th DT alternative, or he'd be seeing the door.. He was the talk of the media tonight, and not in a good way.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• mysticsoto
        Too sober for this...
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by RoscoeMagic
        Copeland Bryan to the PS me thinks. This could be Denney's last year too...I don't think he'll be around much longer.

Does he qualify to put on the PS? I hate to lose him...he got better every game and last night, he was a beast!

Comment

• Night Train
          Retired - On Several Levels
          • Jul 2005

Originally posted by mysticsoto
          Does he qualify to put on the PS? I hate to lose him...he got better every game and last night, he was a beast!
          5 tackles and a sack. He did stand out among the scrubs.
          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

I think either McCray or Mace makes the PS.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
            X