PDA

View Full Version : Scan The Waiver Wire For An OT

Night Train
08-29-2008, 08:01 AM
Whether Peters shows up this weekend or not, Bell showed he's a practice squad player last night and not ready for the NFL this year. So you have Walker,Chambers and....

We need more depth at OT.

hydro
08-29-2008, 08:02 AM
What about Estes!!!

On second thought you're right :sadwalk:

mysticsoto
08-29-2008, 08:16 AM
Whether Peters shows up this weekend or not, Bell showed he's a practice squad player last night and not ready for the NFL this year. So you have Walker,Chambers and....

Wow, I can't agree with that at all. I thought Bell played fantastic for being a rookie and being thrown in at the toughest Oline position. Yes, he missed on a few, but what non-probowl LT doesn't? Maybe I was watching it from a different angle than you or something b'cse I thought he showed alot - and even the announcers made claims that Bell has learned alot in the little time he's been here!!!

patmoran2006
08-29-2008, 08:30 AM
As long as Peters is there, we should be fine with Chambers as the main backup.

hydro
08-29-2008, 08:32 AM
As long as Peters is there, we should be fine with Chambers as the main backup.
Looks like your ideal of Chambers has changed. Even when we figured on Peters coming back early this year you were dead set on getting a better backup than Chambers because he was worthless.

ddaryl
08-29-2008, 09:16 AM

IMO nobody cuts a half way decent T.

Which team(s) are loaded enough at T to actually have the luxury of cutting one that can play ?

Kerr
08-29-2008, 09:34 AM
I'm afraid there isn't much out there anyway.

justasportsfan
08-29-2008, 09:50 AM
Looks like your ideal of Chambers has changed. Even when we figured on Peters coming back early this year you were dead set on getting a better backup than Chambers because he was worthless.
Gustav winds must've shifted