• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • raphael120
    Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
    • Oct 2005

Peters Has Asked for A New Deal 3 Different Times With 3 Different Agents

Peters already has come calling for more money three times. Each time, it has been in the months after he hired a new agent. It's not a coincidence. Less than a year into their relationship, Parker and Peters have this much in common: Neither is making a penny off Peters' current deal.
    http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/425611.html

I didn't know this! What a piece of crap. This isn't the first time he wanted a raise, but the 3rd! 3 different agents, and Parker is not making any money off of Peters because he currently didn't get a deal for him yet, so both Peters and Parker have a lot riding on a new deal, hence why such the hardline stance. This makes so much more sense now. I think Parker has a whole hell of a lot more to lose than Peters does this season. If Peters still shows up, he gets paid, if Peters shows up though, that means Parker doesn't get paid a dime all season long because Parker has no negotiated deal with Peters yet to take a percentage of money from!
  • hydro
    • Oct 2005

Re: Peters Has Asked for A New Deal 3 Different Times With 3 Different Agents

Bucky getting down to the nitty gritty. Finally something new with this situation...
    BERNIAC!

Comment

• ddaryl
      Everything I post is sexual inuendo
      • Jan 2005

I don't disagree with him being under paid and deserving of a top 5 OT contract. But I can't get over the way he has approached this.

I just cannot side with the holdout no communication stand point.

If Peters comes in and busts his ass I would like to see both sides start talking for next year, but I still expect Peters to show up while the process takes place.

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by raphael120

I didn't know this! What a piece of crap. This isn't the first time he wanted a raise, but the 3rd! 3 different agents, and Parker is not making any money off of Peters because he currently didn't get a deal for him yet, so both Peters and Parker have a lot riding on a new deal, hence why such the hardline stance. This makes so much more sense now. I think Parker has a whole hell of a lot more to lose than Peters does this season. If Peters still shows up, he gets paid, if Peters shows up though, that means Parker doesn't get paid a dime all season long because Parker has no negotiated deal with Peters yet to take a percentage of money from!
        Clump has said this all along.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

What does media know? HH knows that the bills are the ones looking bad in this situation.
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• camelcowboy
            • Mar 2005

Lets fatty rot, he's dead to me.

Comment

• madness
              • Apr 2003

Oh ****, I get the wierd feeling we have another Travis "burns money like he has a hole in his pocket" Henry on our hands.

Does anbody have a kid count on Peters?

Comment

• bigbub2352
                • Feb 2005

This guy reminds me so much of Bruce Smith it isnt funny
                Typical for por athletes nowadays
                This is gonna go on till he gets his new deal
                So much for Loyality to the team that made bro
                XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by madness
                  Oh ****, I get the wierd feeling we have another Travis "burns money like he has a hole in his pocket" Henry on our hands.

Does anbody have a kid count on Peters?
                  I was starting to think the same thing. It reminds me of Travis Henry who needed a new contract just because he was broke.

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

I love your avatar, raphael! That's ****ing hilarious!

Comment

• raphael120
                      • Oct 2005

You have to wonder why he's gone through so many agents, almost a new one every season. What's the deal?

Comment

• raphael120
                        • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Mikey82
                        I love your avatar, raphael! That's ****ing hilarious!
                        Ha thanks dude! I think it's fitting. I just got done making Pat Moran one so I figured I'd make myself a new one too.

Comment

• Typ0
                          honey pie
                          • Jul 2002

You have to wonder why he's gone through so many agents, almost a new one every season. What's the deal?
                          because he's moved from an undrafted free agent to a premier player probably. And then every one wants to renegotiate so they can get paid.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                            • May 2003

The next contract that Peters signs should have a clause that reads, "This really is a contract this time, and we really, really mean it."
                            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                              Unreachable Douche
                              • Jul 2002

"Less than a year into their relationship, Parker and Peters have this much in common: Neither is making a penny off Peters' current deal. "

How is Peters not making a penny off his current deal?

Comment

Working...
                              X