PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else catch the UB game? (its Bills related)

X-Era
08-29-2008, 06:00 PM
For one, it sure sounded like Howard Simon was the commentator.

But the RB was/is Thurmal-itis or something? Like Thurman Thomas? Thats an interesting coincidence.

Just found it, its Thermilus... kinda cool.

I think UB has a real shot at a winning record, maybe Thurman can show up and root them on.

blackonyx89
08-29-2008, 06:06 PM

But the RB was/is Thurmal-itis or something? Like Thurman Thomas? Thats an interesting coincidence.

I think UB has a real shot at a winning record, maybe Thurman can show up and root them on.

They killed the Miners last night, 42-17!!! I'm trying to get more involved with the Bulls even though I haven't as much in the past. Go Bulls!!!

:poop:

Mitchell55
08-29-2008, 06:07 PM

I live in Austin, so all we have is UT. Your lucky, you have UB. I mean, whoever heard of UT.

im4bflo
08-29-2008, 07:20 PM
GO BULLS!

Night Train
08-29-2008, 08:16 PM
The radio voices were Ch.4's Paul Peck and former Bills kicker Steve Christie.

Bills Juggernaut
08-29-2008, 09:57 PM
Actually, I think I saw Thurman and Jim Kelly on the sidelines of the game.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
08-29-2008, 11:10 PM

RB James Starks is a Jr. from Niagara Falls and went to Niagara Falls High. In the offseason coach Turner Gill said that Starks could be drafted into the NFL he's that good. Also Starks also took some weight off in the offseason.

Bravo82
08-30-2008, 08:17 AM
go UB!!!!!! even though i go to NU ;)