• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LABillsFan
    • Aug 2002

Cuts to happen by 6pm

When do they usually get posted?
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.
  • Marvelous
    • Feb 2004

Re: Cuts to happen by 6pm

dude, they shoulda been posted by now..But i havent seen the Jets or Phins cutes yet either...

---Curious, to see who gets the axe from other teams..But not because WE will sign them, but just because it's interesting news..
    -Is Willie Anderson still elite? Says he was Andrews backup.. Kinda silly but dude has a 90-something madden rating.. I'd be happy & pissed if we signed him..
    --Pissed because that would pretty much be the final slap in face O' J.Peters...

--Guys, why WHY! Didn't OBD re-negotiate Peters and make him top 5 paid LEFT tackle in the league????? Seriously! I & WE can be pissed at Peters for looking like a NO-CLASS douche,, but the guy is top 3-5 LT & he makes 3 mill a season.. That's not even top 40 lineman pay.. And he's in the top 5 of the league on the line....Dmn str8 i'm annoyed at OBD for not noticing last season and paying him..The whole league & other teams fanbases acknowledge Peters elite status...

--The annoying part is that Crowell is mentioned & sometimes Lee Evans because their contracts are bout to expire and they showed up...BUT that's totaly different because they are UFA's next season..Peters is playing on a waaay small contract....So Russ Brandon & CO @ OBD aren't paying him because he wont show up. Don't they acknowledge that his case is unique as in he's the best lineman we've had since prbably Kent Hull. I'm just annoyed because without him we are gonna struggle and we we're barely able to get a win against NE this year as it was..
    ----/end rant.
    GO BILLS!!! NE
    Magical Trevor

Comment

• gr8slayer
      • Feb 2005

Most teams have already posted theirs, the Bills must really have some tough decisions.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

meh. I'm not expecting any surprises. A few weeks ago I thought Reed might be a surprise cut due to his health, but he seems to be better and Johnson hasn't stepped it up.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• LABillsFan
          • Aug 2002

I found the steelers but that's about it.
          I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• mayotm
            • Jul 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
            meh. I'm not expecting any surprises. A few weeks ago I thought Reed might be a surprise cut due to his health, but he seems to be better and Johnson hasn't stepped it up.
            Reed was never going to be cut. Not sure you can say the Johnson hasn't performed. He did have 8 catches Thursday night.

Comment

Working...
            X