PDA

View Full Version : jets transactions

CuseJetsFan83
08-30-2008, 05:09 PM
only texts ive received hank poteat and matt chatham released....

although as per nfl.com bulletin
jesse chatman suspended 4 games by the NFL

CuseJetsFan83
08-30-2008, 05:14 PM
Here is a list of the 18 players, by position, waived by the Jets:
RB — Jehuu Caulcrick
TE — Jason Pociask, A.J. Schable
WR — David Ball, Larry Brackins, Paul Raymond
OL — Jacob Bender, Stanley Daniels, Kyle DeVan, Nate Garner, Matt McChesney
DL — Thomas Johnson, Bryan Mattison, Ropati Pitoitua
LB — Blair Phillips, Brandon Renkart
DB — Rudy Burgess, James Ihedigbo, Cameron Worrell (waived/injured)

also an update on chatman... 4 games for steroids...

!Papacrunk!
09-02-2008, 07:10 PM
good luck Sunday, I hope both teams give their all, hopefully more mine than yours, :)

I was just perusing Gang Green and they had their season predictions and it seems like the average prediction was around 12-4. Wow. I'm not "hating" or trying to start something, but that's quite the turn around for a team that got almost all of it's wins by beating my lowly team. To say that one off season puts them on the same level as the Colts/Pats/Chargers/Cowboys is pretty good stuff. You have to love homeris...optimism. It fuels all 32 teams.

Mitchell55
09-02-2008, 08:43 PM
You both suck. GO BILLS!

Seriously, im rooting for the phins. With all the over hype with the Jets, I want a horrible team to shut them up.

Oaf
09-02-2008, 10:45 PM
A Miami and Bills win with a Pats loss would make me a very happy man.

CuseJetsFan83
09-03-2008, 02:08 AM
well, as much as i would love a win, i just want this week over with... the anticipation is brutal :-P

on a side note though, no more excuses...... NE needs to go down

CuseJetsFan83
09-03-2008, 02:09 AM
good luck Sunday, I hope both teams give their all, hopefully more mine than yours, :)

I was just perusing Gang Green and they had their season predictions and it seems like the average prediction was around 12-4. Wow. I'm not "hating" or trying to start something, but that's quite the turn around for a team that got almost all of it's wins by beating my lowly team. To say that one off season puts them on the same level as the Colts/Pats/Chargers/Cowboys is pretty good stuff. You have to love homeris...optimism. It fuels all 32 teams.

oh trust me, i want to be an optimist, but the pessimist in me gets the best of me.. i see us at 10-6 at best....

but with all of these injuries, who knows..... would be great, but eh... thats why they play the game right?