PDA

View Full Version : Peters to Show up?

bills&sabresmvf
08-30-2008, 11:15 PM
Scout.com reported this "RUMOR"....But it is interesting that Estes got cut and he's on the depth chart at #1. Interesting that Jauron will sit him for the first game if this is true...read what you want into it...

http://profootball.scout.com/a.z?s=127&p=9&c=2&cid=784179&nid=3661937&fhn=1

shelby
08-30-2008, 11:31 PM
Great find, thank you.

i find this interesting:

Our team source expects Peters to show up Monday, practice for a week, and then sit as Dick Jauron refuses to start him. The team moved right tackle Langston Walker to left tackle late in July to fill in for Peters, and Walker has grown in the role, despite spooking Bills fans when he was hurt on Sunday.

Luisito23
08-31-2008, 12:09 AM
It's looking more and more like Peters will be here on Monday....If he is he'll start in week 2 no doubt about it!

Mr. Pink
08-31-2008, 12:27 AM
I'll believe it when I see it.

At least there's some positive news/rumors for a change about the guy though.

syracuse76
08-31-2008, 04:46 AM
It's looking more and more like Peters will be here on Monday....If he is he'll start in week 2 no doubt about it!

much agreed....pending on how fast he picks up the plays.

BlackMetalNinja
08-31-2008, 09:09 AM
It was probably Moran that is their "source"... he writes for that site after all, and he's been perpetuating the rumor that Peters would show up for awhile now.

jpdex12
08-31-2008, 10:40 AM
It was probably Moran that is their "source"... he writes for that site after all, and he's been perpetuating the rumor that Peters would show up for awhile now.

lol! That's funny!

patmoran2006
08-31-2008, 11:31 AM
1- It wasn't Moran that wrote it. I have absolutely nothing to do with it.

2- I have NEVER over the past few weeks said Peters is reporting based on any sources or reports.

LABillsFan
08-31-2008, 11:56 AM
First of all, no team source would tell a "reporter" that the coach will "REFUSE" to play him. It would be more like ... He'll practice and hopefully be in game shape by week two or something along that line.

This is just recirculating other articles they have read or got from message boards.

Meathead
08-31-2008, 11:57 AM
http://www.satanclauz.com/~sicko/focus/LIAR.gif

The Spaz
08-31-2008, 12:07 PM

2- I have NEVER over the past few weeks said Peters is reporting based on any sources or reports.

Although you did say you would bet $100 that he shows up on Monday.

ublinkwescore
08-31-2008, 12:51 PM

Referring to yourself in the 3rd person huh?

BlackMetalNinja
08-31-2008, 05:16 PM

Fair enough, but you seemed rather confident that he would be, so I thought maybe you had something you didn't share with us. My bad.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
08-31-2008, 05:28 PM
Not likely,

The Bills hit the field for their first "regular season" practice Sunday without holdout left tackle Jason Peters.

Bills Chief Operating Officer Russ Brandon has said there's been "no contact" with Peters. A source close to the situation who asked not to be identified says Peters hasn't returned upwards of a dozen phone calls made to him by various members of the organization.

http://www.wgrz.com/sports/story.aspx?storyid=60313&catid=4