PDA

View Full Version : so whats the deal with bb.com

3rdn1
09-01-2008, 02:21 PM
last year everybody was more open......this preaseason so far realy sucks as the insight to who/what/why in camp.......ya'd would think he be more aggressive on the peters front......Lee's deal......is me or does it seem realy shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Mitchell55
09-01-2008, 02:29 PM
last year everybody was more open......this preaseason so far realy sucks as the insight to who/what/why in camp.......ya'd would think he be more aggressive on the peters front......Lee's deal......is me or does it seem realy shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Im not sure what this has to do with bills FOOTBALL, but I totally agree. Brown has been slacking this year. Last year he was almost our play by play announcer, he had something to say about every play. This year he only has about 2-3 posts a game. Mainly about injuries or a TD.

Yasgur's Farm
09-01-2008, 02:30 PM
last year everybody was more open......this preaseason so far realy sucks as the insight to who/what/why in camp.......ya'd would think he be more aggressive on the peters front......Lee's deal......is me or does it seem realy shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.Take a deep breath..

Now type in complete sentences!!!

Mitchell55
09-01-2008, 02:33 PM
Take a deep breath..

Even I can........ and you always talk about my writing.

3rdn1
09-01-2008, 02:37 PM
Take a deep breath..

sorry........HE (chris Brown) seemed to be more insightful last season.....player interveiws...... coaches......general insight to what going on within 1bd.....not truly inpressed with his coverage as of late...

Bravo82
09-01-2008, 03:25 PM
sorry........HE (chris Brown) seemed to be more insightful last season.....player interveiws...... coaches......general insight to what going on within 1bd.....not truly inpressed with his coverage as of late...

its that whole website in general...even their message board has gone down hill :bs::bs::bs::bs:

syracuse76
09-01-2008, 03:43 PM
its that whole website in general...even their message board has gone down hill :bs::bs::bs::bs:

i second that motion!!!:poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

im4bflo
09-01-2008, 04:46 PM

It's worthless on weekends.

Cntrygal
09-01-2008, 05:02 PM
Take a deep breath..

LOL Don't mind 3rdn1... he's been "exiled" to non Bills fan territories for years - he gets a bit wound up.

He once knocked over a bar stool (accidently) and it crashed into my shin and left a bump and bruise that lasted a couple weeks.

3rdn1
09-01-2008, 05:18 PM
LOL Don't mind 3rdn1... he's been "exiled" to non Bills fan territories for years - he gets a bit wound up.

does his face all red and has hard time breathing like mmmmmmmmmmm you..........hehehe ur cute like that:rage:

Cntrygal
09-01-2008, 05:28 PM
:rofl:

hydro
09-01-2008, 05:36 PM
Im not sure what this has to do with bills FOOTBALL, but I totally agree. Brown has been slacking this year. Last year he was almost our play by play announcer, he had something to say about every play. This year he only has about 2-3 posts a game. Mainly about injuries or a TD.

This is the subtitle of the forum.

Your place to discuss all things Buffalo Bills related.

This relates to the Bills. Stop being a thread nazi when you are our biggest culprit.

Mitchell55
09-01-2008, 05:40 PM

This relates to the Bills. Stop being a thread nazi when you are our biggest culprit.

Why are you calling me a thread nazi. This is the 1st time ive every wrote that.

3rdn1
09-01-2008, 05:45 PM

it might be because i used bb.com and not buffalobills.com....but i kind thought that chris's coverage or lack there of was bills related. after all... his our insider to 1bd.

Cntrygal
09-01-2008, 05:51 PM
it might be because i used bb.com and not buffalobills.com....but i kind thought that chris's coverage or lack there of was bills related. after all... his our insider to 1bd.

It is.... and the coverage or lack thereof can be discussed in this forum.

3rdn1
09-01-2008, 06:02 PM
It is.... and the coverage or lack thereof can be discussed in this forum.

C your not nearly as grumpy as some might think.......:bow:

Cntrygal
09-01-2008, 06:10 PM
:biggrin:

3rdn1
09-01-2008, 09:28 PM
:rockon:

bflojohn
09-01-2008, 09:34 PM
Maybe this is an agreed upon reponse to get "the faithful" to buy Bills Digest! I'd imagine their subscription base has dwindled as of late. The internet is causing a backlash against the print media, therefore, I would NOT be suprised if that was the answer, albeit a losing one.

TEtoLeeTD
09-01-2008, 09:37 PM
Take a deep breath..

this isnt english class.