X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BBlades89
    • Mar 2004

Good Luck on Sunday!

I haven't been here in a while, although the Bills are one of my favorite AFC teams. I think it'll be a close one on Sunday and hopefully there will be no injuries.
    Last edited by BBlades89; 09-01-2008, 03:50 PM.

Seahawks.net--Home of the 12th Man!
  • Mr. Pink
    Peterman Sucks!
    • Mar 2006

Re: Good on Sunday!

Always good to get input from the opposite side...

I haven't followed the Hawks this preseason or through camps, etc...

How are they looking, in your opinion?

Biggest surprises in camp/preseason, biggest disappointments?

How is the WR situation look with all the injuries you guys have? Speaking of wide receivers Brian Blades...nice! I got two words for him though Paul Skansi!

Comment

• bflojohn
      • Aug 2005

Re: Good Luck on Sunday!

I heard one of the Seahawks beat writers from Tacoma, and he recounted the history of poor trips back east for your team. Is Mike Holmgren going to do anything different, like bringing his team to Buffalo a day or two early to get acclimated? It also sounds like Matt Hasselback's injury might be giving him fits (back), any word on the impact that may have? I am of the opinion that this is a really tough test for the Seahawks due to the fact that injuries and suspensions are reeking havoc on that squad.... any comment to this concern?

Comment

• Mitchy moo
        Roways rooking ahread!
        • Sep 2005

Is the bird the word?

Comment

• gr8slayer
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by BBlades89
          I haven't been here in a while, although the Bills are one of my favorite AFC teams. I think it'll be a close one on Sunday and hopefully there will be no injuries.
          I hear you in the injuries and I must tell you, you have the most beautiful stadium I've ever been to. That was a freaking experience.

Comment

• Mitchell55
            only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
            • Feb 2008

Thank you. I never say good luck to the team we are about to play. We want them to have horrible luck. But still thanks and wish for a good game and no injuries.

Comment

• BBlades89
              • Mar 2004

yeah, I was just trying to be nice, lol. You know I really want the Bills to stink it up.

Anyway, I think the reporter was just blowing Hasselbeck's back situation out of proportion. He hurt it before the 1st playoff game in practice but played anyway. He said if it was a regular season game he would've been fine. Anyway, he says that he's now 100%, so we'll see.

The WRs are a different story though. Ben Obomanu (one of the receivers expected to step up) is now on the IR, so they're without 3 guys. They'll be relying heavily on Burleson and the rest of the young'ns (Courtney Taylor, Jordan Kent, & Logan Payne).

Now for playing on the road....it was a problem for the defense last year (didn't have the same intensity on the road). They've been working all camp on it, so we'll see what happens. They will be without starting DT Rocky Bernard and nickel back Jordan Babineaux due to 1 game suspensions.

So what are the Bills looking like and what are your expectations for them this year? Of course, Evans is a pimp!

Comment

• im4bflo
                the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
                • Sep 2003

Enjoy your visit, but leave sad.
                Seaslug fans are so goody-goody, they give me the creeps.
                GO BILLS!

Comment

• Kerr
                  Hall of Fame Zoner
                  • Feb 2005

Truly. The seahawks have an underrated defense. Kerney, Tapp, Peterson, Tatupu, Trufant....certainly no walk in the park.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Kerr
                    Truly. The seahawks have an underrated defense. Kerney, Tapp, Peterson, Tatupu, Trufant....certainly no walk in the park.
                    I don't know about underrated; their performance last season was well documented.

Comment

• BBlades89
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by im4bflo
                      Enjoy your visit, but leave sad.
                      Seaslug fans are so goody-goody, they give me the creeps.
                      GO BILLS!
                      I'll be back either way

Comment

• gr8slayer
                        • Feb 2005

I'll be back either way
                        You should stick around win or lose, we can always use more good posters.

Comment

• Mitchell55
                          only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
                          • Feb 2008

yeah, I was just trying to be nice, lol. You know I really want the Bills to stink it up.

Anyway, I think the reporter was just blowing Hasselbeck's back situation out of proportion. He hurt it before the 1st playoff game in practice but played anyway. He said if it was a regular season game he would've been fine. Anyway, he says that he's now 100%, so we'll see.

The WRs are a different story though. Ben Obomanu (one of the receivers expected to step up) is now on the IR, so they're without 3 guys. They'll be relying heavily on Burleson and the rest of the young'ns (Courtney Taylor, Jordan Kent, & Logan Payne).

Now for playing on the road....it was a problem for the defense last year (didn't have the same intensity on the road). They've been working all camp on it, so we'll see what happens. They will be without starting DT Rocky Bernard and nickel back Jordan Babineaux due to 1 game suspensions.

So what are the Bills looking like and what are your expectations for them this year? Of course, Evans is a pimp!

How does a team work on playing on the road in camp? If it works buffalo should try practicing it on the home and away.

Comment

• TigerJ
                            • Jul 2002

Jordan Kent was a very interesting receiver coming out of college. He was pretty raw, but gifted athletically, big and speedy.
                            I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                              Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                              • Jun 2005

Thanx bro same to you

Comment

Working...
                              X