PDA

View Full Version : Overvalued and undervalued on these message boards

Mitchell55
09-01-2008, 04:02 PM
On this board, here is 1 player who I think is overated, and 1 who I think is underated.

RB- Overated- Oman. He didnt show much more than Wright, and the only reason he made the team was because of Wrights fumbling issues.

Underated- Barnes- I dont know how many people realize this, but Barnes will open so many ways to score in the redzone. We can now do a playaction pass and pass it to Barnes in the endzone. We couldnt do that before because the defense was always expecting it from a TE/FB. Also, with a huge FB and a huge RB. Running the ball in the red zone will be 10X easier.

WR

Over- Steve Johnson- Im still trying to pick up why some say he will be our starting WR soon? Other than the last game vs 3RD STRINGERS! he was unseen. He is good, may make it to 3rd on our chart, but he is still another 4-5 years before he can even think about being our #1.

Under- Reed- He has to be our best 3rd down, and clutch reciever. He always is making plays when it maters most. He is also our oldest reciever, and is not a bad route runner.

TE-

Over- Schouman- Um, who was he 1 year ago? Everyone is pushing for him to start and he hasnt done anything to deserve it. Maybe, dropping passes, not going for the ball, translates in TE success to you, but to me its a player who has ALOT to learn.

Under- Anderson before we got rid of him- Im still shocked we got rid of him. Now our biggest need (when I say biggest, I mean out of all our needs, we only had 1 true TE) went unsolved in FA. We signed Teyo, Courtney, and Fine. Now we only have 1 of them and hes injured. Anderson was the only consistent TE, other than Royal but that was only in 1 game. We shouldve kept this guy.

OL

Over- Doc- this was the only player who I even come close to say hes overated. Hes not that overated, but he isnt the top 10 guard some of us expected. Thats it.

Under- Butler- people down him way to much when he was in his 1st year playing a game last year, and still did a great job. At his age, and him producing so well as a 5th round pick a few years back, he will probably be a long term player and we will probably have to give him a long term contract soon.

DL- None are overated or underated on these message board

LB- Over- Pos 10000%- He hasnt played 3 games and hes already the best defensive player on our team? Let him play a full season before hes nominated as DPOY.

Under- Crowell- With all the talk of Pos and Mitchell, what about the player who had to fill both TKO and Fletchers shoes at the same time. For someone who had to replace 2 probowl LBs at the same time, he did a great job. Now that he has a full LB corp, he doesnt have to worry about being the key to every OL and he will be more free.

CB- Under- Youboty- no one gives him credit for what he has been able to do. He had his mom die, then was moved to our last CB because of the games missed, then he finally got a chance last year and used it to his advantaged but was still the last CB, then he had to deal with 3 CBs go over him, and last, he played so good that he moved up 3 spots and is now the nickel back. Not to mention that since he was drafted, hes been endangered of being cut every day of his career.

Over- None- everyone thinks our CBs suck

S- Over- Wendling- maybe he shouldnt be here until he actually plays

Under- Whitner- Hes are team leader and has been all that we shouldve expected since he came out of the draft. Hes our team leader, best DB, and hardest hitter. People seem to compare him to the draft he came out of but people fail to recognize that it was a horrible draft. More than half dont even start, or are gone. In that draft, we have to be thankfull we got a starting caliber player.

hydro
09-01-2008, 04:03 PM
Not a bad rundown. I am somewhat impressed.

JerseyBoofaloBills
09-01-2008, 04:05 PM
On this board, here is 1 player who I think is overvalued, and 1 who I think is undervalued.

RB- Overvalued- Oman. He didnt show much more than Wright, and the only reason he made the team was because of Wrights fumbling issues.

Undervalued- Barnes- I dont know how many people realize this, but Barnes will open so many ways to score in the redzone. We can now do a playaction pass and pass it to Barnes in the endzone. We couldnt do that before because the defense was always expecting it from a TE/FB. Also, with a huge FB and a huge RB. Running the ball in the red zone will be 10X easier.

WR

Over- Steve Johnson- Im still trying to pick up why some say he will be our starting WR soon? Other than the last game vs 3RD STRINGERS! he was unseen. He is good, may make it to 3rd on our chart, but he is still another 4-5 years before he can even think about being our #1.

Under- Reed- He has to be our best 3rd down, and clutch reciever. He always is making plays when it maters most. He is also our oldest reciever, and is not a bad route runner.

TE-

Over- Schouman- Um, who was he 1 year ago? Everyone is pushing for him to start and he hasnt done anything to deserve it. Maybe, dropping passes, not going for the ball, translates in TE success to you, but to me its a player who has ALOT to learn.

Under- Anderson before we got rid of him- Im still shocked we got rid of him. Now our biggest need (when I say biggest, I mean out of all our needs, we only had 1 true TE) went unsolved in FA. We signed Teyo, Courtney, and Fine. Now we only have 1 of them and hes injured. Anderson was the only consistent TE, other than Royal but that was only in 1 game. We shouldve kept this guy.

OL

Over- Doc- this was the only player who I even come close to say hes overated. Hes not that overated, but he isnt the top 10 guard some of us expected. Thats it.

Under- Butler- people down him way to much when he was in his 1st year playing a game last year, and still did a great job. At his age, and him producing so well as a 5th round pick a few years back, he will probably be a long term player and we will probably have to give him a long term contract soon.

LB- Over- Pos 10000%- He hasnt played 3 games and hes already the best defensive player on our team? Let him play a full season before hes nominated as DPOY.

Under- Crowell- With all the talk of Pos and Mitchell, what about the player who had to fill both TKO and Fletchers shoes at the same time. For someone who had to replace 2 probowl LBs at the same time, he did a great job. Now that he has a full LB corp, he doesnt have to worry about being the key to every OL and he will be more free.

CB- Under- Youboty- no one gives him credit for what he has been able to do. He had his mom die, then was moved to our last CB because of the games missed, then he finally got a chance last year and used it to his advantaged but was still the last CB, then he had to deal with 3 CBs go over him, and last, he played so good that he moved up 3 spots and is now the nickel back. Not to mention that since he was drafted, hes been endangered of being cut every day of his career.

Under- Whitner- Hes are team leader and has been all that we shouldve expected since he came out of the draft. Hes our team leader, best DB, and hardest hitter. People seem to compare him to the draft he came out of but people fail to recognize that it was a horrible draft. More than half dont even start, or are gone. In that draft, we have to be thankfull we got a starting caliber player.

We'll have to see about whitner, other than that..i agree.

chernobylwraiths
09-01-2008, 04:12 PM
This list of overvalued players is mostly just second and third stringers. How the hell is the third RB and fourth or fifth WR OVER valued?

Mr. Pink
09-01-2008, 04:14 PM
For that matter Chern, how is a guy that didn't even make the team undervalued?

Mitchell55
09-01-2008, 04:14 PM
This list of overvalued players is mostly just second and third stringers. How the hell is the third RB and fourth or fifth WR OVER valued?

It was actually more of a overated. I forgot to fix it before I posted the thread.

Mitchell55
09-01-2008, 04:21 PM
For that matter Chern, how is a guy that didn't even make the team undervalued?

You have a realy bad case of not ready posts before commenting.

Mr. Pink
09-01-2008, 04:31 PM
How many times do I have to make you look like you have no idea what you're talking about or that you have limited football knowledge?

Anderson isn't undervalued or overvauled...he has NO value.

If he had any, any whatsoever, the team wouldn't have cut him especially with how thing are our Tight Ends are right now. And he still didn't make the roster.

Then you say Omon is overrated, spelled his name wrong too, that's your norm though. You cite the only reason he was kept instead of Wright is because Wright had fumbling problems...guess what ball security is the single most important aspect of football. Oddly enough.

You put a corner who you say is undervalued....because he performed well in 3 preseason games? 2 years of crap should make anyone weary.

You site the 5th WR on our roster as overvalued? :rofl" I don't need to say anything else on that one.

On and go figure the FB is undervalued, the teams that have a true fullback, the guy is always undervalued. Most fullbacks don't have a large role in the offense.

But I don't read your posts right? It seems to me you have difficulty grasping the concepts of overvalued and undervalued.

The biggest overrated player on this team is Schoebel, the most underrated player is Brian Moorman. After all he's been our best and most consistent player for the past 5 years.

Mitchell55
09-01-2008, 04:38 PM
How many times do I have to make you look like you have no idea what you're talking about or that you have limited football knowledge?

If he had any, any whatsoever, the team wouldn't have cut him especially with how thing are our Tight Ends are right now. And he still didn't make the roster. Read the thread, I gave a answer in there.

Then you say Omon is overrated, spelled his name wrong too, that's your norm though. You cite the only reason he was kept instead of Wright is because Wright had fumbling problems...guess what ball security is the single most important aspect of football. Oddly enough. People act like he is the best RB on our team sometimes. You realize how many, Omon is awesome threads there are?

You put a corner who you say is undervalued....because he performed well in 3 preseason games? 2 years of crap should make anyone weary. No one ever gave him a chance, he finally has one now. This was a dumb responce on your part

You site the 5th WR on our roster as overvalued? :rofl" I don't need to say anything else on that one. See Omons

On and go figure the FB is undervalued, the teams that have a true fullback, the guy is always undervalued. Most fullbacks don't have a large role in the offense. Ok........

But I don't read your posts right? It seems to me you have difficulty grasping the concepts of overvalued and undervalued. It didnt seem like you read it since the answer to your almost "question" was in the post itself.

The biggest overrated player on this team is Schoebel, the most underrated player is Brian Moorman. After all he's been our best and most consistent player for the past 5 years.

Mr. Pink
09-01-2008, 04:40 PM
All the Madden threads must have made me overlook the "Omon is the greatest thing since sliced bread" threads. Sorry!

Mitchell55
09-01-2008, 04:43 PM
All the Madden threads must have made me overlook the "Omon is the greatest thing since sliced bread" threads. Sorry!

You werent on when they announced the cuts and durring the preseason games. If you were, you would agree.

more cowbell
09-01-2008, 04:46 PM
xavier omon is a girlfriend stealer

Mitchell55
09-01-2008, 04:50 PM

I know, hes the best aint he. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd281/83evans/Oman.jpg

more cowbell
09-01-2008, 04:54 PM
haha wow thats pretty good

Novacane
09-01-2008, 05:10 PM

Did he actually steal her?

OpIv37
09-01-2008, 05:14 PM
On this board, here is 1 player who I think is overated, and 1 who I think is underated.

RB- Overated- Oman. He didnt show much more than Wright, and the only reason he made the team was because of Wrights fumbling issues.

Underated- Barnes- I dont know how many people realize this, but Barnes will open so many ways to score in the redzone. We can now do a playaction pass and pass it to Barnes in the endzone. We couldnt do that before because the defense was always expecting it from a TE/FB. Also, with a huge FB and a huge RB. Running the ball in the red zone will be 10X easier.

WR

TE-

OL

You are COMPLETELY wrong on Crowell and Whitner.

Both are EXTREMELY overrated on this board.

Whitner's stats are paltry. He's had ONE big hit in two years so PLEASE stop saying he's a hard hitter until he proves it. He rarely gets his hands on the ball. He's known for being a run-stuffer, but his bad angles led to at least 3 TD runs last year (McGahee and 2 in the Giants game). The guy has yet to live up to his draft position as a #8 pick. I will admit that he's a good leader, but he gets paid to make plays and he simply doesn't do it.

Crowell is a solid player but everyone on this board acts like he's Ray Lewis and Takeo Spikes in their primes put together. He's good and he makes our team better, but he's not the elite LB that some here make him out to be.

Also, on the DL, Schobel is overrated. Last year was a huge drop off for him statistically, and he has a tendency to line up too wide and completely overrun the play. He's still our best DE, but again he's not an elite DE in the league.

Mitchy moo
09-01-2008, 05:20 PM
Did he actually steal her?

She's his baby's momma or however that goes.

Mitchell55
09-01-2008, 05:35 PM

Whitner's stats are paltry. He's had ONE big hit in two years so PLEASE stop saying he's a hard hitter until he proves it. He rarely gets his hands on the ball. He's known for being a run-stuffer, but his bad angles led to at least 3 TD runs last year (McGahee and 2 in the Giants game). The guy has yet to live up to his draft position as a #8 pick. I will admit that he's a good leader, but he gets paid to make plays and he simply doesn't do it.

Crowell is a solid player but everyone on this board acts like he's Ray Lewis and Takeo Spikes in their primes put together. He's good and he makes our team better, but he's not the elite LB that some here make him out to be.

Also, on the DL, Schobel is overrated. Last year was a huge drop off for him statistically, and he has a tendency to line up too wide and completely overrun the play. He's still our best DE, but again he's not an elite DE in the league.

Whitner is seemingly hated on these boards, so hes far from overated on these boards. Also, Whitner had more tackles than Polamalu and Ed Reed and was 16 in DBs for tackles. The same goes for Crowell. Tackles is how you measure a LB, Crowell was 9th in tackles.

OpIv37
09-01-2008, 05:47 PM
Whitner is seemingly hated on these boards, so hes far from overated on these boards. Also, Whitner had more tackles than Polamalu and Ed Reed and was 16 in DBs for tackles. The same goes for Crowell. Tackles is how you measure a LB, Crowell was 9th in tackles.

EVERY time I knock Whitner, which is plenty, I get a million responses about how he's good against the run and how he's a good leader and how it's the DL's fault for not getting pressure. Trust me- Whitner is FAR from hated on these boards. Everyone defends him every chance they get.

Exhibit A: http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=156395&highlight=Whitner

I get the complete opposite impression than you about Whitner. To me, it seems like he can do no wrong on this board. There's a friggin VIDEO of him sucking ass in a game and everyone STILL rushes to his defense. And tackles by a DB just means the front 7 isn't doing their jobs. When Whitner gets more INT's or passes defended than Polamalu or Ed Reed, THEN he can be put in the same league as them. Until then, he's mediocre.

I don't have anything bad to say about Crowell- I just think people here tend to think he's a lot better than he is.

3rdn1
09-01-2008, 05:55 PM

I think love is in the air......:rockon:

Mitchell55
09-01-2008, 06:10 PM
EVERY time I knock Whitner, which is plenty, I get a million responses about how he's good against the run and how he's a good leader and how it's the DL's fault for not getting pressure. Trust me- Whitner is FAR from hated on these boards. Everyone defends him every chance they get.

Exhibit A: http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=156395&highlight=Whitner

I get the complete opposite impression than you about Whitner. To me, it seems like he can do no wrong on this board. There's a friggin VIDEO of him sucking ass in a game and everyone STILL rushes to his defense. And tackles by a DB just means the front 7 isn't doing their jobs. When Whitner gets more INT's or passes defended than Polamalu or Ed Reed, THEN he can be put in the same league as them. Until then, he's mediocre.

I don't have anything bad to say about Crowell- I just think people here tend to think he's a lot better than he is.

If your going to show a video of him playing bad. At least show him actually having bad game. He was caught out of position on 2 run plays and thats it. He was all over the field and the hard hitting was shown. Being a hard hitter doesnt mean knocking the guys helmet off all the time, it means just making the guy wonder about going in your direction on alot of plays. Whitner isnt a Jack Tatum style hitter. Whitner is the style that gets to you realy fast and throws you to the ground with alot of force. There are probably around 15 big hits a game, but not all are bone crushing hits. Alot are more of the defender grabing the ball carrier and planting there face in the ground. Like you see with Amani on one pass.

OpIv37
09-01-2008, 06:14 PM
If your going to show a video of him playing bad. At least show him actually having bad game. He was caught out of position on 2 run plays and thats it. He was all over the field and the hard hitting was shown. Being a hard hitter doesnt mean knocking the guys helmet off all the time, it means just making the guy wonder about going in your direction on alot of plays. Whitner isnt a Jack Tatum style hitter. Whitner is the style that gets to you realy fast and throws you to the ground with alot of force. There are probably around 15 big hits a game, but not all are bone crushing hits. Alot are more of the defender grabing the ball carrier and planting there face in the ground. Like you see with Amani on one pass.

He gave up TWO touchdowns on the TWO plays he was out of position. I don't know what you consider a bad game, but when a defensive player is directly responsible for 14 points going to the other team, it doesn't get much worse than that.

And as far as getting to the player REALLY fast, here's a thought: get there really fast BEFORE the ball does and knock it down rather than making a tackle.

You just proved my point exactly- he gives up TWO touchdowns and you're trying to say that he didn't have a good game. Maybe those were the only two plays he was out of position for the entire game, but those two mistakes put a winnable game out of reach for us. If that's not considered playing bad, I don't know what is.

3rdn1
09-01-2008, 06:22 PM
so are trying to say he is a john lynch type or bob sanders type of player becausee he is neither.....there about about 15plus other player before him......he's good......but as stated above.......good player miss a few plays a game........Great player make the 2 plays when the games on the line........

gr8slayer
09-01-2008, 06:29 PM
Not bad, don't agree with a good portion of it but at least you back it up and give reasons why you feel the way you do; this might be your best thread yet.

Mitchell55
09-01-2008, 06:37 PM
He gave up TWO touchdowns on the TWO plays he was out of position. I don't know what you consider a bad game, but when a defensive player is directly responsible for 14 points going to the other team, it doesn't get much worse than that.

And as far as getting to the player REALLY fast, here's a thought: get there really fast BEFORE the ball does and knock it down rather than making a tackle.

You just proved my point exactly- he gives up TWO touchdowns and you're trying to say that he didn't have a good game. Maybe those were the only two plays he was out of position for the entire game, but those two mistakes put a winnable game out of reach for us. If that's not considered playing bad, I don't know what is.

If your counting the Bradshaw long run, your realy mistaken. On that play he was in the box so he was as fault as the other 10 players. The 2 bad plays I was talking about was the Jacobs play and in a way the Droughns play but it was short anyway. Which TD were you talking about?

OpIv37
09-01-2008, 06:39 PM
on both Bradshaw TD's he was in a position to make the tackle and failed.

Mitchell55
09-01-2008, 06:41 PM
on both Bradshaw TD's he was in a position to make the tackle and failed.

Your mistaken by the Jacobs run.

guy
09-01-2008, 06:41 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :bow:

If he had any, any whatsoever, the team wouldn't have cut him especially with how thing are our Tight Ends are right now. And he still didn't make the roster.

Then you say Omon is overrated, spelled his name wrong too, that's your norm though. You cite the only reason he was kept instead of Wright is because Wright had fumbling problems...guess what ball security is the single most important aspect of football. Oddly enough.

You put a corner who you say is undervalued....because he performed well in 3 preseason games? 2 years of crap should make anyone weary.

You site the 5th WR on our roster as overvalued? :rofl" I don't need to say anything else on that one.

On and go figure the FB is undervalued, the teams that have a true fullback, the guy is always undervalued. Most fullbacks don't have a large role in the offense.

But I don't read your posts right? It seems to me you have difficulty grasping the concepts of overvalued and undervalued.

OpIv37
09-01-2008, 06:42 PM
Your mistaken by the Jacobs run.

well I'm going off memory cuz I haven't watched the video since the thread was started a while back, but either way there were 2 long runs where Whitner took bad angles and both resulted in touchdowns.

gr8slayer
09-01-2008, 06:43 PM
well I'm going off memory cuz I haven't watched the video since the thread was started a while back, but either way there were 2 long runs where Whitner took bad angles and both resulted in touchdowns.
Whitner was out of place a lot in the second half vs. NYG. Whitner has yet to live up to his draft pick but you have to admit, he's slowly starting to look better. If he can land a handful of picks and a couple of forced fumbles this year it will be HUGE for our defense.

OpIv37
09-01-2008, 06:45 PM
Whitner was out of place a lot in the second half vs. NYG. Whitner has yet to live up to his draft pick but you have to admit, he's slowly starting to look better. If he can land a handful of picks and a couple of forced fumbles this year it will be HUGE for our defense.

he still has potential. If our DL generates a better pass rush- and on paper it should- then Whitner is out of excuses and it's time to live up to that first round status.

Mitchell55
09-01-2008, 06:47 PM

Ahmad had only 1 TD. He had another that was 1 yard short where Whitner was on the left side and the run was to the right so Whitner didnt have a chance. The other Bradshaw run was when he was in the box so it wasnt his fault. The only TD that was his fault was the run by Jacobs where he reacted to slowly. Ive watched it 4 times so far.

gr8slayer
09-01-2008, 06:47 PM
he still has potential. If our DL generates a better pass rush- and on paper it should- then Whitner is out of excuses and it's time to live up to that first round status.
Year three is generally the year to break out for a lot of guys; I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt going into this season.

OpIv37
09-01-2008, 06:50 PM
Year three is generally the year to break out for a lot of guys; I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt going into this season.

that makes sense but the way people defend him and try to make it sound like he's already great still frustrates the hell out of me. That's the kind of stuff that makes me say people on this board have accepted mediocrity. Rather than hold the player accountable for his performance, they come up with a zillion reasons why it's everyone's fault but his. After all, the Bills chose him #8 so he MUST be good, right?

gr8slayer
09-01-2008, 06:57 PM
that makes sense but the way people defend him and try to make it sound like he's already great still frustrates the hell out of me. That's the kind of stuff that makes me say people on this board have accepted mediocrity. Rather than hold the player accountable for his performance, they come up with a zillion reasons why it's everyone's fault but his. After all, the Bills chose him #8 so he MUST be good, right?
Generally speaking you are correct sir. It could be worse though, we could have Roy Williams as our starting SS.

TigerJ
09-01-2008, 10:31 PM
Nice work, MLynch except that I don't think our CBs suck. I don't know that we have the two best starters in the league, but top to bottom, I think we have cornerbacks that can play and if need be start, and our defense can still be effective. Corner is a nobody, but he had a solid preseason and training camp. Top to bottom, I really like our cornerbacks.

gr8slayer
09-01-2008, 10:33 PM
Nice work, MLynch except that I don't think our CBs suck. I don't know that we have the two best starters in the league, but top to bottom, I think we have cornerbacks that can play and if need by start, and out defense can still be effective. Corner is a nobody, but he had a solid preseason and training camp. Top to bottom, I really like our cornerbacks.
McGee is a solid DB and in my opinion Greer is better in coverage than McGee. I think our CB's are both in the top half of the league myself.

Oaf
09-01-2008, 11:56 PM
Like the post, MLynch.

Marvelous
09-02-2008, 03:56 AM
WR

Over- Steve Johnson-But he is still another 4-5 years before he can even think about being our #1.

HUH? That's exaggerating to hit home w/ your point bro.. He oculd have a overachieving rook season. Overachiev because he was a 7th rounder and we drafted a high WR in the 2nd etc... But his 2nd season as our number 2 and if continues to progress then he switches to number 1... He has the size & that's someting that Eavns lacks. Pretty much the only thing imo that he lacks.. I like big WR's. tHEY ADD MUSLE & Bulk & before ya know it we get a Eric Moulds..Remember how scawney Moulds was as a rook delivering pizza's to Thurmans house :) :p

--So i think if the kid progresses and blah blah then he could have it by his 3rd season and def entering his 4th since WR's tend to explode in their 3rd seasons..

---Dude, it's pointless to stand up for Josh Reed against Zoners... They have hate & they want blood!! Reed has NO UPSIDE from what we've already seen and that's not good enough for the masses... If you(random Zoner) comment against Reed then you are whom i speak....But Reed is very clutch and believe it or not--HE DOES have big play ability.. Remember him breaking 10 tackles in weathered conditions against NE to save us some face and we avoided a NEW ENG SHUTOUT?...
----In my household(wife) and family(moms & brothers etc) Reed is very appreciated.. But this could also be a lil more ""we love players who get their 2nd contracts etc and have been here since we drafted them etc etc.. more so that then appreciating the "Phil Hansen type" super valuable,never see a pro bowl, player....Can't have superstars or youngsters on their way to superstar staus at every position....Reed,Denney,Mcgee(The CB not KR),Kyle Willaims,Digeorgio, etc etc. These players are some of my personal favs because they are what they are...Denney & Kelsay resigning really made me happy. Even though i know Denney is nothing more then average,reliable depth and Kelsay is alot better then Zoners and many hate on him.. I thought he had a awesome season last year & apparently so did Jauran & co..Dudes a beast! Anyone else want Kelsay in the 1st round the year we took McGahee & Kelsay in the 2nd? i admit it,,, i did.. :p

Marvelous
09-02-2008, 04:04 AM
McGee is a solid DB and in my opinion Greer is better in coverage than McGee. I think our CB's are both in the top half of the league myself.

NO DOUBT BRO!! Greers monday night performance was one of the best i've ever seen from a Bills coverage CB.. He handled T.O All game and he really got recognition in my family then...UDFA! woot.. Our best UDFA in a loooong time...PigPat was a UDFA. BUt was he our UDFA?

---But Yeah,, Greer is totaly better in coverage then McGee. McGee is a solid tackler for such a lil runt.. He carries the torch...>>>
>>Winfield was the Bills best tackling CB ever & lead the league in Ricky WIllams tackles the year Ricky exploded in Miami. He taught Clements and Clements was such a awesome tackler that i/WE got excited everytime he would make a tackle. I bet he holds a Bills record for most Forced Fumbles by a CB... He taught McGee the tackling skills...So that's why i think the lil 5'10 runt tackles like someone alot bigger & stronger..Pardon me, but i just love talking about our lineage(sp) of hard hittin CB's...

--Why isn't Greer our number #1 ?Somthing to do with Pedigree? (udfa) < rediculous right? IMO he is our best CB. He stood out last year and McGee was only average & was owned on many games..

Jan Reimers
09-02-2008, 06:41 AM
Among our frontline players, I think many posters undervalue Josh Reed and Brad Butler.

gr8slayer
09-02-2008, 11:11 AM
Among our frontline players, I think many posters undervalue Josh Reed and Brad Butler.
I don't undervalue Josh Reed, I've stated many times that I think he is (pound for pound) our best all-around WR. Butler is our second best OL as it stands right now and will only get better.