X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TigerJ
    • Jul 2002

A tidbit on Jonathon Stupar

I was doing a little research on why the Bills might interested in Jonathon Stupar. Was he unusually fast or did he have some unusual athleticism? I found something by accident, a news article in a Boston paper, where Stupar was an undrafted free agent trying to make the team. Sorry, I don't think I can find the link again. Stupar is a long snapper. No, this is not earthshaking, but maybe you didn't know, and some of you appreciate knowing.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.
  • Goobylal
    • Jan 2004

Re: A tidbit on Jonathon Stupar

Originally posted by TigerJ
    I was doing a little research on why the Bills might interested in Jonathon Stupar.
    For the same reason the Patriots like to sign cast-offs from other AFC East teams. Intelligence.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
      Roways rooking ahread!
      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Goobylal
      For the same reason the Patriots like to sign cast-offs from other AFC East teams. Intelligence.
      Lawyer Milloy walks away from the Pats at the last minute and magically the Bills pick him up and seem like they can do no wrong that day and win 31-0. I think this door can swing 2 ways, sometimes for the Bills.

Comment

• hydro
        • Oct 2005

Your right, here is an old scouting report on him:

Stay up to date with all the Penn State Nittany Lions sports news, recruiting, transfers, and more at 247Sports.com

TE, DE, Long Snapper
        BERNIAC!

Comment

Working...
        X