PDA

View Full Version : So if Peters catches up with the team week 10, will he be in better shape...

Mitchy moo
09-01-2008, 10:13 PM
To lead us into the playoffs?? The only positive I can see about him not playing for the first 2.5 months or so is he shouldn't be too dinged up to go the whole ride.

Any other bright sides we could find out of this crap??

Mitchell55
09-01-2008, 10:15 PM
To lead us into the playoffs?? The only positive I can see about him not playing for the first 2.5 months or so is he shouldn't be too dinged up to go the whole ride.

Im still confused with our LT leading us to the playoffs deal. But I do think at week 10 he will be better. But, so will Chambers and Walker. After 10 games, you dont want to bench your starters just because a selfish starter is back.

gr8slayer
09-01-2008, 10:16 PM

I just hope Edwards is still alive by week ten.

realdealryan
09-01-2008, 10:19 PM
If the team struggles and takes sacks at a much higher rate than last year, won't Trent and co want to punch him in the face? Honestly, I can't see any bright side to this ANYWHERE. Hopefully we have a TE that can help out Langston if need be....

lmcshadow
09-01-2008, 10:22 PM

have you seen the Warren Sapp commercial.......Skooby ....does that say much:rockon:

Mitchy moo
09-02-2008, 06:08 AM
I just hope Edwards is still alive by week ten.

Lol, it's a fear I have as well. We're going to have the hurry up offense a few times this season.

clumping platelets
09-02-2008, 06:29 AM
I could less about Jason Peters <---- :baby:

Jan Reimers
09-02-2008, 06:45 AM
After 10 more weeks of inactivity (to go with the several months of inactivity since last December), it is extemely unlikely that he will be in any kind of decent physical condition.

And it is impossible that he will be in game condition.

madness
09-02-2008, 08:25 AM
Tell him to sit on the bench and support his team like a good little boy. Maybe if he shows and he's actually dedicated to this team, we won't trade him in the offseason for some real value that we could actually use.

cocamide
09-02-2008, 08:56 AM
Let him rot for the next three years and never give him a new contract.