PDA

View Full Version : Taking it one game at a time, one area at a time.

LABillsFan
09-01-2008, 11:33 PM
The Bills line against the speed of Seattle's Defense. How do you protect Edwards, control the ball and get decent yardage on runs. Will the line be able to hold its own in Turks scheme?

The Spaz
09-01-2008, 11:42 PM
Oline is the only worry I have. We can definitely hang defensively with 3 of there top WR's out. I think we can use there speed against them by running delayed handoffs and some quick screens to the WR's and RB's. As far as special teams it isn't even close we may score on a PR or KR.

gr8slayer
09-01-2008, 11:51 PM
Week One: Seattle
Player to watch for: Patrick Kerney (DE)
- Walker vs. Kerney will be an interesting match-up and one I will be keeping a close eye on. Kerney no longer possesses the skills to be much of a speed rusher but he is a hell of a power rusher and excels at the "dip and rip" technique. Walker is a Tackle that is not very athletic but will engulf a defender, my concern is that Walker tends to be what is referred to as a "waist bender" instead of a "knee bender." This means that someone like Kerney who is a hell of a power rusher could knock big Langston's balance off which would leave the inside rush wide open. In football, just like any sport the quickest way from point A to point B is a straight line, you might see Kerney with a lot of straight lines to the QB in this game, I have a feeling we might keep Royal in to help chip.

In the end I think we still win this game, Seattle's offense has been literally bent over by injuries to their WR corps and Julius Jones and Maurice Morris are nothing to be afraid of. Walter Jones vs. Aaron Schobel is very similar to the Walker vs. Kerney match-up and is another one to keep an eye out for.
Final score: Buffalo 27/Seattle 17

im4bflo
09-01-2008, 11:52 PM
Our D and SP's will bring us victory.
:machgun: :chicken:
Die peckerheads!

What happened to our machinegun smilie?
Be vewy, vewy, quwiet, I'm huntin' seaslugs... heh-heh-heh-heh-heh...