PDA

View Full Version : I need your keys, not your prediction.

Wally The Barber
09-02-2008, 05:13 AM
Its called the keys to playoffs and lets face it, anything less will be considered a complete failure. Season Prediction threads bore the hell out of me (lol)

I know most of you guys pretty well, and if the Bills miss the playoffs YOU will be looking for a new coach, quarterback, and MOST FANS will want to dump a dozen or more players from the current roster.

So, what are the keys for the Buffalo Bills in 2008-09?

#1 Fast start. The Bills need to be a minimum of 3-2 by the BYE WEEK.
I predict a 5-0 start, and I am sticking with that prediction.

#2 Get the ball to the play makers, Lee Evans, Marshawn Lynch, Roscoe Parrish,
Dereck Schouman , James Hardy and Robert Royal

#3 Injuries. EVERY TEAM will have a few this season and the top teams will overcome the loss and move on. Buffalo has the depth.

#4 Solid Coaching. The Bills need to ready each and every week. Mistakes need to be held to a minimum this season.

#5 Win every home game. The Ralph needs to be an impossible place to win a game for opposing teams. I look forward to a LOUD and HOSTILE environment at the RALPH.

#6 RUN AND STOP THE RUN. With the biggest offensive line in football, I think the Bills need to simply wear most teams down in 2008-09. EAT CLOCK and keep the opposing team off the field.

The Defense has the talent and I think the unit will improve week by week!

Your comments are always welcome here.

-THE SLAMMER

shelby
09-02-2008, 08:43 AM
i agree with your list but would like to add...

RED ZONE PRODUCTION

and

PROTECT THE QUARTERBACK

and

NO STUPID PENALTIES....DISCIPLINE

justasportsfan
09-02-2008, 08:53 AM
#2 Get the ball to the play makers...... Dereck Schouman , James Hardy and Robert Royal

these guys are playmakers?

I hope JP never has to play a down.

MikeInRoch
09-02-2008, 09:05 AM
I hope JP has to play a lot - because we are blowing someone out so badly that we start pulling starters.