PDA

View Full Version : I have not been this pumped up in 10 years

Wally The Barber
09-02-2008, 07:42 AM
I don't know about you guys but the board surprises me today.

Where is your spirit?

What do I need to do to you guys!

Some of you guys are just lying around feeling sorry for yourselves......

This is the biggest week of our lives and your going to let it be the worst!

We have been waiting for this for 10 years now!

You say its over, "Nothing is over till WE SAY IT IS"

WAS IT OVER WHEN THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR?

This is a speech I gave back in 1979......and it worked well that day!

http://www.jibjab.com/view/137226

-THE SLAMMER

syracuse76
09-02-2008, 07:47 AM
no im with ya slammer.......its been a while since i felt the same. I AM SO FREAKING AMPED FOR THIS SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT TILL SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! TAILGATE!!!!!!!!! BEER!!!!! WOMEN!!!!!!! BEER!!!!!! THE BILLS !!!!!!! BEER. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BAM
09-02-2008, 07:48 AM
HELL YEAH! I'm freekin' pumped also!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ehJw4-7GvMc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ehJw4-7GvMc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Mitchy moo
09-02-2008, 07:56 AM
I'm there, 72 & sunny looks like a perfect day.

syracuse76
09-02-2008, 08:00 AM
I'm there, 72 & sunny looks like a perfect day.

so far.......(to be cont'd)

madness
09-02-2008, 08:18 AM
C'mon man, I was trying to save it for the end of the week... but as always... Bam's video just got me pumped! :rockout:

I want to see some serious ass-kicking Sunday!!! No Seahawks will be flying over RWS this weekend, baby. I want to see dead, Buffalo-trampled Seahawks laying all over the field! :flex: (not literally ppls)

:gobills:

shelby
09-02-2008, 08:36 AM
i am stoked!

In my opinion, we can win this game.

justasportsfan
09-02-2008, 08:40 AM
HELL YEAH! I'm freekin' pumped also!

yo. For this years bills highlights, you'll be needing more time towards the st unit. I have a feeling teams won't want to kick to us.

FlyingDutchman
09-02-2008, 09:00 AM
Cant wait for the Ralph to be rockin

njsue
09-02-2008, 09:43 AM
CAN YOU FEEL IT! I CAN. :biggrin:

BAM
09-02-2008, 09:45 AM
yo. For this years bills highlights, you'll be needing more time towards the st unit. I have a feeeling teams won't want to kick to us.
Haha I hope so. I ran out of plays which is why the Tecmo Bowl footage was thrown in there. :laugh:

Wally The Barber
09-02-2008, 10:16 AM
The fans that don't feel it will be gone after the 2nd loss of the season.

Happens every year!

El Guapo
09-02-2008, 11:23 AM
CAN YOU FEEL IT! I CAN. :biggrin:

Time to get the Ralph rockin'!

:band: :rockon:

raphael120
09-02-2008, 12:59 PM
i am stoked!

In my opinion, we can win this game.

We can? We SHOULD! The Seahawks WR situation is even worse than ours and Hasselbeck is rusty, he hasn't practiced in weeks! They just got two of the defensive starters suspended for the game, they're ripe for the picking and if the Bills can't take advantage of that, I dont know how we're going to take advantage of anyone this season. We lose this game, it will be a very bad sign.

realdealryan
09-02-2008, 05:50 PM
HELL YES!

I can't drive 9 hours to expect a loss. It will come back around, and it is on it's way up....we will be back in the playoffs...will it be this year? I can't say for certain, but I would be an A$hHOLE if I dismissed us before the season starts because of one player. Arguably our best, but our team has done it in the past without more than one of it's best players. So screw it, I'm a homer, I believe we will win, and I refuse to pay much attention to my fantasy teams until we are possibly out of the playoff hunt.

The Spaz
09-02-2008, 05:57 PM
Don't let the "realists" see this thread. Go Bills!! :gobills:

christhebillsfan783
09-02-2008, 07:00 PM
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEEEEYEEYY HEEEYYEEEY LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!! IM SO SO PUMPED FOR THIS SEASON!!! COME ON BILLS THE PLAYOFF RUN STARTS SUNDAY!!! I have not seen the Bills in the playoffs since i was 7 years old and i don't remember any of the glory days I NEED THIS SEASON!! LET'S GO!

Bone
09-03-2008, 07:26 AM
You gotta BILLIEVE!

Jan Reimers
09-03-2008, 07:32 AM
We've been building for three seasons, starting with Marv coming back. Now it's time for this young team to show the media, the "realists" and the rest of the football world that we mean business!

njsue
09-03-2008, 07:38 AM
We've been building for three seasons, starting with Marv coming back. Now it's time for this young team to show the media, the "realists" and the rest of the football world that we mean business!

I know that's right. First victim Hassleback & the Seahags. :snicker:

lordofgun
09-03-2008, 07:45 AM
I'm pumped to start every year!

Let's go Buffalo!