PDA

View Full Version : VS. Buffalo vs Seattle individual positions.

Mitchell55
09-02-2008, 08:09 PM
Trent vs Hasselback. Great match up. Trent is a QB that reminds alot of Hasselback. Hasselback wins as the individual QB, but loses at this game. With Trent having healthy WRs who would still probably beat the Seahawks recievers if they were healthy, Hasselback will struggle. But as a 1 on 1 competition, Hasselback is the better of the 2.
Lynch vs any Seattle RBs. Lynch all the way. Jones could be a 3rd RB, Forcett we still dont know about, and Morris, ha, sammy is better than him. Lynch is at least a top 10 back. LYNCH ALL THE WAY
WR- Unfair, but for this game, id say buffalo. Only because they have a 1st string caliber player playing WR and not a 5th. The match up closes in though at TE. We both suck. But overall, buffalo wins this games WR match up.
OL- Best match up so far. With Peters we would be tied, but without him, we are very close but fall short. In the next comming years with Butler being more of a vet, we would dominate seattle, but for now Seattle wins.
DL- Seattle. 2nd best DL in the league.
LB- see above^
DB- Id give this advantage to Buffalo. We dont have a Trufant, but we do have 5 CBs that are a caliber of being in the top of anyones Depth chart. McGee would probably be a number 2, same with Greer, McKelvin would be a 3 just because hes a rookie, and Youboty would be a 3. Great depth. Remember, this is just my opinion so dont jump all over this. I believe are corners are great. Alot of people dont, but I do. For safties, Whitner should be alot better. I dont realy know what seattle has, but maybe thats because they dont have much? All I know is buffalo wins this battle.
Special teams. Buffalo is the best in the league. End of story.

Tally- Buffalo- 4
Seattle- 4

This equals a close game. I do think buffalo has the edge, but thats only in THIS game. If the seattle players were healthy, they would have the edge with the WRs and would win.

PECKERWOOD
09-02-2008, 08:36 PM
QB - Seattle
RB - Buffalo
OL - Seattle
WR - Buffalo
DL- Seattle
LB - Seattle
CB - Buffalo
S - Buffalo

Position wise, I feel it's half and half. I do however give the slight edge to Seattle because Hasselback is an excellent QB.

VeggieMan14
09-02-2008, 08:45 PM
QB - Buffalo
RB - Buffalo
OL - Buffalo
WR - Buffalo
DL- Buffalo
LB - Buffalo
CB - Buffalo
S - Seattle...

NOT! its buffalo

Mitchell55
09-02-2008, 08:47 PM
QB - Buffalo
RB - Buffalo
OL - Buffalo
WR - Buffalo
DL- Buffalo
LB - Buffalo
CB - Buffalo
S - Seattle...

NOT! its buffalo

LOL.

BBlades89
09-02-2008, 09:24 PM
Veggie, that is one of the best avatars I've ever seen! Anyway, I agree with a lot the OP had to say. Except for the RBs maybe....I definitely give you the advantage and I'm not disputing Lynch's talent. I just think you might think since the Hawks don't have a true #1, the RBs suck. Sure they're not world beaters by any stretch of the imagination, but they don't have to be, because they share the load. Holmgren's offense runs the best this way. He won a SB in Green Bay with 2 backs and he actually had to change a lot due to the way Shaun ran. Now he can get back to what he knows best.

VeggieMan14
09-02-2008, 09:44 PM
Veggie, that is one of the best avatars I've ever seen! Anyway, I agree with a lot the OP had to say. Except for the RBs maybe....I definitely give you the advantage and I'm not disputing Lynch's talent. I just think you might think since the Hawks don't have a true #1, the RBs suck. Sure they're not world beaters by any stretch of the imagination, but they don't have to be, because they share the load. Holmgren's offense runs the best this way. He won a SB in Green Bay with 2 backs and he actually had to change a lot due to the way Shaun ran. Now he can get back to what he knows best. lol. and i was actually looking for this to be a good, close game but you guys are havin trouble with injury and off the field stuff of course you know what they say about any given sunday

Crisis
09-02-2008, 10:34 PM
comparing head to head like this is pretty pointless, our offensive line vs their defensive line, etc is what you should be comparing, not two units that are never on the field at the same time.

gr8slayer
09-02-2008, 10:50 PM
Our ST's are better :couch: