PDA

View Full Version : Donte Whitner's Message to the fans!

Bone
09-03-2008, 07:33 AM
http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/EXCLUSIVE_Exact_reasons_why_I_made_OUR_guarantee_leave_a_comment_please/294613

LAST AND FINAL REASON IS THE FANS OF BUFFALO!!!! THEY WILL BE THE REASON WE MAKE OUR RUN. I WANT TO CHALLENGE EVERY FAN THAT ATTENDS A GAME IN BUFALO THIS YEAR.........LET ME SAY THIS CLEARY.........."LET'S MAKE BUFFALO THE SCARIEST PLACE TO PLAY IN THE NFL, WE WILL DO OUR PART ON THE FIELD BY BEING THE MOST PHYSICAL TEAM IN THE LEAGUE AND YOU GUYS DO YOUR PART BY CURSING, YELLING, THROWING SNOWBALLS WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO DO TO BRING IT HOME. CAN U ACCEPT THE BILL-EVE CHALLENGE? WILL YOU DO YOUR PART? THIS PIC SYMBOLIZES THE THE DETERMINATION OF THE NEW ERA BUFFALO BILLS!!!! PLEASE DOWNLOAD IT!!!

I can't upload the picture because of stupid school blocks..

justasportsfan
09-03-2008, 07:36 AM
DO OUR PART ON THE FIELD BY BEING THE MOST PHYSICAL TEAM IN THE LEAGUE AND YOU GUYS DO YOUR PART BY CURSING, YELLING, THROWING SNOWBALLS WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO DO TO BRING IT HOME.

I don't think throwing yellow snow was part of the new Fan Conduct rule :rock:

You drunken bills fans better hit the right people. :mad:

njsue
09-03-2008, 07:42 AM
Donte's message is a huge sign of how much the Bills team will be pumped up.

The seahags don't have a chance.

THATHURMANATOR
09-03-2008, 07:48 AM
This is going to be tough with the idiot ushers standing there watching your every move.

RedEyE
09-03-2008, 07:49 AM
There are more of us then them, Thurm. We can take them!

justasportsfan
09-03-2008, 07:49 AM
This is going to be tough with the idiot ushers standing there watching your every move.
someone throw them a snowball.

Dr. Lecter
09-03-2008, 07:54 AM
I don't think throwing yellow snow was part of the new Fan Conduct rule :rock:

You drunken bills fans better hit the right people. :mad:

Let me know where you will be sitting so I can take aim!

justasportsfan
09-03-2008, 08:01 AM
Let me know where you will be sitting so I can take aim!
ha! You throw like Fiedler. :limp:

ddaryl
09-03-2008, 08:21 AM
I am liking Donte's attitude... He is definitely getting the team pumped and the fans...

Now deliver !!!!!!

northernbillfan
09-03-2008, 08:25 AM
That's the kind exuberance that's been missing from the team in the past few years.

Jan Reimers
09-03-2008, 08:31 AM
I love Donte's leadership. This is definitely going to be a fun season.

njsue
09-03-2008, 08:33 AM
I love Donte's leadership. This is definitely going to be a fun season.

This bills team is starting to get an identity. Leadership is a key element of what was missing for years.

ddaryl
09-03-2008, 09:23 AM
This bills team is starting to get an identity. Leadership is a key element of what was missing for years.

Which is the difference in philosophy on how TD was trying to build this team and what Marv has started... IMHO

njsue
09-03-2008, 09:26 AM
Which is the difference in philosophy on how TD was trying to build this team and what Marv has started... IMHO

I will always put my $ on Marv Levy's philosophy!

The Spaz
09-03-2008, 10:08 AM
Don't get it twisted Whitner is a cocky a-hole who only thinks of himself....(sarcasm off) Good for you Donte. :gobills:

cocamide
09-03-2008, 11:34 AM
This is why Buffalo must win this game. If we lose another heart breaker, both the players and fans will know that absolutely nothing has changed. We'll just be another fairly competitive team with absolutely no playoff hopes. This game is extremely important.