X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TypicalBill
    • Sep 2002

WM mentions the Phins lol !

McGahee is back to being the tough guy. He's wearing a Buffalo Bills cap, but it's twisted sideways. He has a smile for the ESPN cameras, but a warning, too.

"You should ask the Dolphins if they're worried about that," McGahee says when asked about playing his hometown team twice a year. "They ain't going to be too happy. It's bad news, too, for everybody else that didn't pick me."

The Article

i think i love him now lol!
    For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com
  • Bufftp
    Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

sounds like the chip off the shoulder that Thurm used to motivate him.
    Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
    "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
    Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
    - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
    to be led by permanent ideals -
    that is what keeps a man patient
    when the world ignores him,
    and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• BFBills
      "That will be Nate Clements third Pic of the day!"
      • Oct 2002

hahaha...soooo coooooooollll!!!
      "BillsZone.com some of the most uhhhh....some of the smartest football talkers I've ever ever talked to"...Voltron...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      MIKE IS NICE!!!!!!!!!!!MIKE IS NICE!!!!!MIKE IS NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• JayWood
        The Professor
        • Jul 2002

Thats what we all want to hear. Lets get this guy to One Bills Drive, start a very regimented rehab program, and then lets get ready to yell his name Willissssssssssssssssssssssss
        When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

I just hope Travis Henry doesn't get a chip on HIS shoulder and quit on us this season. I don't care what anybody says, this will have an impact on Travis and it may cost us dearly this season if he has an attitude change or loss of confidence.

Comment

• Winfield_26
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

Thats why we signed Olandis, he'll happily take the starter role from Henry this year and leave the year after for a huge contract.
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• casdhf
              • Jul 2002

That doesnt make any sense. Travis wants to play, so he quits? I doubt it. There's nothing wrong with having too good backs.
              Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
              cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
                I just hope Travis Henry doesn't get a chip on HIS shoulder and quit on us this season. I don't care what anybody says, this will have an impact on Travis and it may cost us dearly this season if he has an attitude change or loss of confidence.
                if competition effects TH that way, then i dont want him on this team. He obviously dealt with the competition w/ bryson and morris very well. we won the job both years.

i really dont think it will effect him negatively either.

i mean, i really just dont see the problem the more and more i think about it. if WM is healthy, we get rid of Gary and WM is the back up. if he is not, then our lineup remains unchanged..

people are worring about TH's "feelings" too much.. this is the nfl, you know.. perform or sit. if Henry were to fold this season, he would embarrass himself and the team that used a 2nd round pick on him. I just dont see that happen. I think we will see henry go for close to 2k in yards.
                "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• HotRod
                  Addicted to squares...
                  • Oct 2002

Henry vows to brush off 'slap in the face'

I hope you're right and he doesn't quit, maybe this will help him hang on to the ball.

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

If this motivates Travis to not fumble, it will be worth it I guess.

Comment

• Stewie
                      Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
                      • Aug 2002

Nor is there anything wrong with having 3 good backs :) ..
                      Originally posted by Topdog
                      Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
                      Originally posted by mercyrule
                      I love Weiner.
                      Originally posted by mercyrule
                      also cheese

Comment

• Tatonka
                        • Jul 2002

If this motivates Travis to not fumble, it will be worth it I guess.
                        thats the way to look at it!
                        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Thanks Hot Rod...guess maybe I have just a teeny weeny idea of what I'm talking about

Quote right out of Henry's mouth:

""I was shocked," Henry said Saturday night. "I really look at it like a slap in the face. You don't draft a running back in the first round to be a backup. Maybe they are trying to tell me something. I don't know. I'm at a loss for words."

What doesn't make any sense now Cas??? Managing ego's is part of the game. The GM or coach who doesn't, has a problem.

Comment

• pmoon6
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Dec 2002

I always thought Kenny Davis was a good compliment to Thurman,hit the hole faster but didn't have great hands.When Thurman went down (Comeback Game)we didn't lose much.Same Situation?

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

I think Henry/Gary are a lot like the Thurman/Davis combo. Gary has some intangibles that Henry doesn't and would be an excellent guy to step in if Henry was hurt. I bet Henry doesn't mind having Gary around either.

The Henry/McGahee duo is another version of Flutie/Johnson. No way is Henry going to accept McGahee, judging from his comments so far. This has the potential to be a huge locker room distraction.

Comment

Working...
                              X