PDA

View Full Version : NBC: 3 Bold Predictions for Every NFL Team

Coach Sal
09-03-2008, 01:13 PM
Buffalo Bills<R />

1. Dick Jauron will be the AFC Coach of the Year.
<R />
2. Believe it: the Bills are a playoff team.
<R />
3. And their defense will lead them.

Some of these are interesting..........

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/26460287/?pg=6#spt_nfl_bold_predix_2008

The King
09-03-2008, 01:15 PM
I love it....

The King
09-03-2008, 01:16 PM
<TABLE style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; FONT-SIZE: 100%; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; WIDTH: 97.11%; LINE-HEIGHT: 140%; PADDING-TOP: 3px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=3><SPACER TYPE="BLOCK" WIDTH="1"></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD>Baltimore Ravens<R /> 1. Ray Rice rushes for more yards than Willis McGahee
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

another interesting one.

raphael120
09-03-2008, 01:28 PM
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE! NBC IS STUPID! They're a bunch of morons! What IDIOTS!!!! Large market team biased mo fos!!

....w...wait? They said good things about the Bills?

OH!!! Well...yes, I agree, NBC. They have such good writers over there! They really know their football!

Tatonka
09-03-2008, 02:09 PM
Dallas
1. Pacman is still a piece of garbage.
2. Romo doesn't care if they win or lose, as long as Jessica Simpson keeps wearing nipple-less bras.
3. Terrell Owens loves me some me.

OpIv37
09-03-2008, 02:30 PM
This is nuts.

Jauron gets a lot of props but consistently makes the same mistakes on Sunday afternoons.

In preseason, the D has looked weak while the O has looked stronger. Typically, preseason is the opposite because O's don't game plan.

Playoffs.... well don't get me started. We'd have to get to at least 10-6 to make it in the AFC and there simply aren't 10 wins on our schedule.

Does anyone at NBC even watch the Bills?

Mr. Miyagi
09-03-2008, 02:32 PM
[COLOR=black]

Some of these are interesting..........

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/26460287/?pg=6#spt_nfl_bold_predix_2008

3. And their [B]defense will lead them.
I hope they're right since I have the Buffalo defense on 2 of my 3 fantasy teams.

OpIv37
09-03-2008, 02:43 PM
I hope they're right since I have the Buffalo defense on 2 of my 3 fantasy teams.

That's a homer pick that will burn you.

I had Buffalo's D in 2004 and they cleaned up. I picked them fairly early in 2005 expecting the same result..... d'oh.

DBrown77
09-03-2008, 03:04 PM
BOLD predictions people

Mr. Miyagi
09-03-2008, 03:10 PM

I had Buffalo's D in 2004 and they cleaned up. I picked them fairly early in 2005 expecting the same result..... d'oh. Nah I think they'll be a good fantasy defense this year, especially considering all the P/K returns for TDs they'll score. Even you can't deny we got a great special teams unit.

Buffalogic
09-03-2008, 03:12 PM
Awesome three predictions for the bills. Some other teams weren't so lucky lol read the 49ers one, it's brutal.

DrGraves
09-03-2008, 04:00 PM
I hope our offense can carry its own weight... but either way I like those picks!

I drafted Ray Rice late in fantasy because I know for a fact scumbag McGahee will lose the job after he gets stuffed on 3rd and inches several times week one.

patmoran2006
09-03-2008, 04:05 PM
This is nuts.

Jauron gets a lot of props but consistently makes the same mistakes on Sunday afternoons.

In preseason, the D has looked weak while the O has looked stronger. Typically, preseason is the opposite because O's don't game plan.

Playoffs.... well don't get me started. We'd have to get to at least 10-6 to make it in the AFC and there simply aren't 10 wins on our schedule.

Does anyone at NBC even watch the Bills?
There's 10 wins on every team's schedule.

OpIv37
09-03-2008, 04:14 PM
There's 10 wins on every team's schedule.

bull****. There's no way St Louis or Miami gets anywhere close. They'll both be lucky to get half that.

HHURRICANE
09-03-2008, 04:17 PM
Fairly tales do come true, it can happen to you, if your naive at heart!!

THATHURMANATOR
09-03-2008, 04:19 PM

I had Buffalo's D in 2004 and they cleaned up. I picked them fairly early in 2005 expecting the same result..... d'oh.
Well depends on where he picked them right?

madness
09-03-2008, 04:22 PM
Ranking the Coaches - #15

Dick Jauron

Buffalo Bills Yes, Dick Jauron. He’s one of the most underrated coaches in the league. Keep an eye on the Bills; they have a young, rising team.

Top Strategists

Bill Belichick, New England

He’ll spend six days on a game plan, but he’s not afraid to ditch it if it’s not working. No coach adjusts better on the fly.

Best of the rest
2. Dick Jauron, Buffalo
3. Mike Shanahan, Denver
4. Mike McCarthy, Green Bay
5. Andy Reid, Philadelphia

Get a clue ppls. You think we were 7-9 that last two seasons with O and D at the bottom of the ranks solely because our players played their hearts out? The man can gameplan with the best of them.

OpIv37
09-03-2008, 05:39 PM
Ranking the Coaches - #15

Dick Jauron

Buffalo Bills Yes, Dick Jauron. He’s one of the most underrated coaches in the league. Keep an eye on the Bills; they have a young, rising team.

Top Strategists

Bill Belichick, New England

He’ll spend six days on a game plan, but he’s not afraid to ditch it if it’s not working. No coach adjusts better on the fly.

Best of the rest
2. Dick Jauron, Buffalo
3. Mike Shanahan, Denver
4. Mike McCarthy, Green Bay
5. Andy Reid, Philadelphia

Get a clue ppls. You think we were 7-9 that last two seasons with O and D at the bottom of the ranks solely because our players played their hearts out? The man can gameplan with the best of them.

The man makes terrible gameday decisions. He let Fairchild call ultra-conservative plays without stepping in. He wastes a timeout early in a game/half almost without fail (remember the notorious 2-TO's and 1 challenge on a single play?). He has a terrible overall record as a head coach.

And here come the excuses: We had a bunch of injuries, he had bad management in Chicago, blah, blah blah. But there are no asterisks in the standings or record books for specific situations. We don't get special playoff consideration for extra injuries.

The goal is to win games, make the playoffs, and win the Super Bowl, and Jauron has consistently failed in this regard. I really wish people- both the media and posters here- would quit talking about how great Jauron does until he gets the only thing that matters: results.

Lexwhat
09-03-2008, 05:50 PM
This article is lame.

Seems like he was sitting on the toilet when he wrote this crap (no pun intended).